The biggest joke on the USA is that your forefathers allowed in your constitution someone that has never served the...

The biggest joke on the USA is that your forefathers allowed in your constitution someone that has never served the public or held a seat in politics to be your President. That simply is the stupidest base that a country can be founded on. USA....you are fucked!!!!!!!

>I use multiple punctuation marks because I'm 12.

Terrible bait m7

m7....go to bed m8 you're drunk

hes not the only one thats been elected without any experience

Yes, you are exceptionally qualified if you've been a "community organizer" for 20 years and a Senator for 20 weeks.

More than a 4-bankrupties businessman, lol.

"Taj Mahal my greatest success", my ass.

sure it is, buddy

there should be no career politicians

Kind of late for a Eurofag comment, so go to bed, Canada. Bonne Nuit

You clearly don't know shit about the history of the united states, we have had many presidents who were practically cartoon characters, including Obama.

That doesn't mean shit, he is still a billionaire and a successful business man.

Obama was a professor of constitutional law at Harvard, a U.S. Representative and a U.S. Senator.

If only he was a person instead of a nigger.

>Implying Europe isn't one big embarrassment.

I've seen cartoon characters smarter than a harvard grad

>days without america embarassing itself 0

The biggest joke is that dumb fucks like you only care about news headlines, and don't realize that Canada's in a worse spot with a PM that's EXACTLY the same as how you just described Trump. Our PM was voted in based on his personality, age, looks and smoking weed during a speech.

Trump at least knows how to manage people like a literal boss. He can get shit done by ensuring that everybody else gets shit done.

If you're going to bitch about something, don't be stupid enough to not know about other problems, too.

Your thread his no different than a college girl only caring about Aleppo because it was heavily covered in the media.

>So go to bed, Canada

Canada and US shares the same time zones.

>is that your forefathers allowed in your constitution someone that has never served the public or held a seat in politics to be your President.
what it says in the constitution is completely fucking irrelevant as nobody in power has to follow any of the principles laid out there.

yeah, i was implying the OP was from Canada, Frenchy.

We elected a nigger with no real-world experience, no leadership experience, and only 1 term in the Senate. Fucking Dan Quayle had a better resume. And we elected him not once but twice.
>The American people haven't known what the fuck they were doing for the last 100 years.

Trudeau held a seat in parliament that he was elected to you fucking inbred retard!!!!! I want to kill people like you!

One class for one semester. Some professor.

You fucking moron...Obama was in the senate!!!! Trump has been nowhere in your fucked up political system. You (the USA) are fucked!!!!!

>I want to kill people like you!
Calm down, no need to be a muslim.

Trudeau's the guy who was deeply saddened by Castro dying right?

You have reading comprehension issues? Or did you miss the part where I said, "and only 1 term in the Senate."

Just out of curiousity, do you think 1 term in the Senate is qualification enough for the Senate, particularly when you have no other executive experience? Not talking about Trump here, I'm talking about Obama having only been a 1 term Senator with zero executive experience, experience where he would have been responsible for making decisions in a position of leadership?

Go post this on pol
> get fucked up

Trump is a bully in business. He threatens businesses to do what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants. And even when they do, he says, I don't want to pay you anymore. And the big Trump litigation team goes to work on all these small companies, and they cannot afford the legal battle, so they make a deal. That is not going to work with Russia, China, Canada, the EU, Britain. Prepare for a good assfucking USA...it's on it's way.

Canada has always supported Cuba unlike you fucking commie hating cocksuckers!!!!!!!!!!

What is with the Trump supporters?
Safe spaces where they can freely spew their hate?

Saying they are being oppressed if you call out their bullshit?

Over reacting to the least bit of criticism?

Only wants to negotiate on their own terms ?

Censoring those who don't agree with them?

Mental gymnastics to justify what they believe?

A large scale movement only interested in their own fallacies ?

Does it remind you of another movement which no one likes ?

Just add feminism and transphobia buzzwords and The Donald is a Sjw haven

see, you are a moron....had Trump spent even a day in public service, Senate or not.?

Let me guess. You haven't the slightest idea how this country works or what's written in the Constitution. Don't embarrass yourself.

I know where you live you cocksucker, and I'm coming to get you!!!!

Univ of Chicago. Visiting lecturer. Not a professor. Never a Congressman... he got killed when he ran against Bobby Rush.

>Trudeau's the guy who was deeply saddened by Castro dying right?

In his defense, Castro was his dad; his mom was notorious for spreading her legs for famous dick and she spent a weekend with Castro 9 months before Justin plopped out.

Oh gasp!

This is exactly what I mean ?

You are turning into fucking 'cucks'

"Please Mr Trump fuck my wife so I can lick your cum out'

I'm not even American

But Trump being there will fuck up a lot of things and will really just help my country out

The question should be do you know where you live? After hours.

how does it feel amerifaggots to know that every other country in the world is laughing at you. if you think for even a second that america is a great country you are fucking delusional. kys faggots, or at least move to another country.

No one will even admit in public they voted for Trump in America. They are ashamed of their votes.

not true. some of the dopey cunts are proud of voting for chump. thats what makes them even more retarded

Liberals are fucked.

America is saved.

Burn in fucking hell you god damn liberal piece of shit.

Like we give a shit what the rest of the world thinks. We fucking nuked japan just so we wouldn't have to bother with a proper invasion.

All those countries supposedly laughing watch America because they know that their economic futures are based on what America decides to do. So, stick your pathetic bait up your ass.

there it is in a nutshell. typical fucking american arrogance. your country will turn to shit and everyone will be the happiest they have ever been

if america goes down, the whole world goes down

Like yours? I think not.

you are really fucking stupid if you think that. if you knew anything about global economics you would know that america isn't even that important any more

>your country will turn to shit

We already had the civil rights movement.

Yeah yeah, junior. You go on thinking that.

>falling for the conservative meme this hard

Dood, it was either that or a professional politician who causes unnecessary wars in the Middle East for a living. Pretty fucked-up choice if you ask me.

That's true, there are no liberals left. Only Democrats.

Fearless Leader is a visionary. He's even foretold his own suicide.

damn that post alone changed my entire view of trump. thanks

That tweet confirmed everything I already knew about Trump. He's a flip flopping retard who blows around aimlessly in the wind.

>photoshop changed my mind

kek

>Trump at least knows how to manage people like a literal boss. He can get shit done by ensuring that everybody else gets shit done

That's not exactly how the Presidency works. You must answer and be accountable to the 100 members of the senate.

Trump and his Ego have never not once operated something of this magnitude, with this sort of checks and balanced. And I promise you, absolutely promise you, we're going to hear 4 years of pissing and moaning about how da ebil congress blocks the majority of his proposals. The Democrats hate him, and a good portion of the Republicans do as well. He's gotta go a long way in learning to play nice before anything gets done.

Are we going to go through this every day for the next 8 years?

Disclaimer: I think both Trump and Hilary were complete shit candidates.

With that said, you cannot honestly tell me Trump is any less corrupt or full of shit than any other politician, ever. They're all lying sacks of shit that're out for themselves and their campaign funders. Not a goddamn one of them will ever do anything useful. They're also mostly a figurehead these days with the senate and shit getting shit done. It's not like trump or hilary could "singlehandedly" do anything, everything they do is part of a team of others, or stopped by other parts of the government.

Stop being such fucking dumbasses.