Skadi is indecent!

Skadi is indecent!

Other urls found in this thread:

dummcomics.com/category/comics/daily/skadi/page/25/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/86776554/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I need to read this. I remember it back in this older girl younger guy thread. Some user was recalling stories of being a tranny and their aunt who was seemingly hitting on them.

Was a good thread.

is that stabbing into her belly button in panel 4

Sounds like a good thread. Or maybe just a weird thread, but either way tell me more.

No, the pointy rock is conveniently censoring her barbarian cunny.

Skadi fan, eh?

You ever happen to come across more pics of this slut's skadi cosplay?

dummcomics.com/category/comics/daily/skadi/page/25/

I wish I knew where I saved it cause I'm fairly certain I did. Basically it was a trans-girl who's aunt was really touchy feely and very flirty when they were trying to transition. It was suggested that it be drawn into a comic or something like the other art in the thread. I gotta find that thread. Pretty sure it had a lot of Skadi.

Oh, if you could find that you'd save Christmas!

Not sure. I think so.

AHA
I found it, turns out it was on Sup Forums
desuarchive.org/co/thread/86776554/
If I could draw I would attempt visualizing the user's stories but I'm not very good. Maybe a drawfriend would be up to the task.

Could've sworn it had Skadi in it though... guess I was wrong?

>guess I was wrong?
No, it's the Mandela Effect.

Well still wrong but

where find this ?

You'll never be wrong if you listen to your heart :3

My hearts a shit

Free online, it's a super cool webcomic.
Just google Skadi comic.

I saw the word Skadi, thought it said Skakdi, and was then disappointed to see this was not a bonkle thread.

Can we be honest and admit the comic is really unfunny and pretty shit in general?

But I like the art, and the t&a kept me returning, even if it wasn't that arousing.

>Can we be honest and admit the comic is really unfunny and pretty shit in general?
No, I honestly find it charming and funny and cool.
>But I like the art
So do I, I love that John K school. It's not pretty, but it's well done.
>the t&a kept me returning
I kept returning because I like the comic, and the T and A was appreciated by be in a completely non-lewd way. I feel it adds a lot to the comedy.

This seems like the kind of comic that would have been a tv show on CN during like when PPG aired

doubt it has a place today though. would be too horrible because even censored itd prob be too sexual

>t&a
titties and ass?

Y'know, it got a lot better once she broke up with her boyfriend, and done the comic by herself. That final story line was pretty entertaining.

I'm a huge fan of camp weedonwatcha. Much better than skadi, but skadi will always have a place in my heart since I followed it from the beginning.

Yes'm.