I wanna get a tattoo. But I also want a sleeve...

I wanna get a tattoo. But I also want a sleeve. Do you get a bunch of tattoos that make a sleeve or just get a sleeve planned out. I also have no idea wtf I want on my arm anyway

>I also have no idea wtf I want on my arm anyway

You don't want a tattoo then.

Doesn't it seem kind of fag-ass retarded that you don't know what image you want permanently branded on your skin, you just know you want one?

Just for the sake of an argument, if a bunch of cool people are being cool and immolate themselves with lighter fluid, you should do it too.

But I do. I just dont know what I want yet. Probably something gaming related. I was planning on getting the tattoo to cover up two shitty looking scars that I have

totally a good idea

holy fuck balls, that WAS the next tattoo

Veins

Was also wondering if I should get more muscle on the arm that I want the sleeve on

A beautiful bouquet of buttholes. That way you can start with one butthole and add more as you go along.

yes please strength train one arm and report back

what type of buttholes were you thinking?

A variety. Get asian buttholes, white buttholes, etc. The whole bread basket. Then when you see a picture of someone's ass on the internet, you can impress your friends by rolling up your sleeve and pointing out which race she belongs to with your butthole chart.

lol I didnt mean just the one arm. Like if Im going to get a sleeve on my one arm should I get some more muscle/weight on my bones? I was thinking it could be a motivator to keep in shape cuz the tattoo would look like shit once I started losing muscle

Cats

Just people's buttholes?

I'd definitely start with peoples buttholes. Maybe your mother's or someone else who is special. Then you can add your kid's down the road with their name in some nice script beneath them.

Someone please post the gif of this. You know the one.

way to out yourselves as pedos

If the shoe fits, am I right???

thanks. that's not the one though. there's one where it's just head coming into the frame from all different angles.

lol just google search it. it was one of the first five i saw

found it lol

Is this your first tattoo? If so there is a lot of info you need before jumping into a sleeve.

Yea its my first. What do I need to know?

A sleeve is a lot of time and money. First I would start with a small one in a different spot to see how you can handle them. The least painful spot I've gotten so far is the calf. If you want to go the other way. Most painful has been around the nipple or the armpit.

If you still want to start with a sleeve find the pictures you want, then a design you like. Check out geometric designs or Celtic knot designs for filler in between.

What you have to know about tattoos expecally big designs they have to go on backwards, the bottom layer first then up. That means you should have the full design done before you even start. You can get little ones first then try to fill in but it will look better if you have the whole thing to start with.

So the first thing you really need to do after deciding on a few things you like is to find a shop. Read a lot of reviews and go to the shop and look through artists books, if there is not a lot of pictures of their work, run away, it usally means the work they do isn't good enough for the shop to show off.

Do not let your friends brother who just go a machine to do it for you. Also don't go looking for the best deal. This will be on you for the rest of your life. DO NOT CHEAP OUT. I did for my first and have regretted it for the last 10 years.

Then when you find a shop and an artist that you like go in and talk to them. Don't go in saying you don't have any idea what you want or your not sure if you want it. They will most likely tell you to go home and think about it.

So go into the shop with a folder of all the pictures and designs that you like. Depending on the shop they will have someone talk to you then or have you set up an appointment with the artist that you chose.

This is a big deal, if they say we can just start now. gtfo. A good artist that cares about their work will want to sit down with you and talk about the design. If they're will to start right away with very little talking about it they don't care. As a point of refrence when I started my shirt we talked for almost an hour on just the base design before even looking at any of the artwork I wanted. I still have a bit more info to give you but going out for a smoke, if still interested say something so im not typing all this for nothing,