Hey Sup Forums i have accidentally poisoned my gf with really old meds, now i am just going to enjoy the ride

Hey Sup Forums i have accidentally poisoned my gf with really old meds, now i am just going to enjoy the ride..

should i keep posting?

ye

timestamp or gtfo

ya

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

kill yourself

let's play then

Time stamp faggot

there was that one time

do a roman helmet

Good looking girl- i hope she wakes up

no timestamp = fake

fake and gay

What the fuck is wrong with your belly button?

Also, old meds aren't poisonous, theyre just ineffective. No worries everyone, OP is faggot as usual.

She fought so damn hard!

She looks pretty blue yo

Has anybody ever filled their bladder from the outside before? Recently I've been in some hotels and have had the opportunity to do so. It's an amazing feeling literally watching your bladder grow in seconds and by pressing a shower hose to my peehole then peeing it all out only to refill again and actually I broke my old bladder record doing so. I managed to get a little over 1600 in there by filling from the outside whereas normal holding I barely managed 1400. Does anybody else have any experience with this? Just curious. And I know its possible to get a UTI from this but I've done it now several times with no problems. Anybody know any potential problems I might suffer that I haven't thought about?

Nice, bet that doll was expensive.

often time old meds are just as safe and effective
pharmacies dispense meds with expiration dates of 1 year by default most of the time. in reality it's probably more like 5 from the manufacturer bottle

Stop! You are going to spread your harpies man...

Unless that's makeup, she's dead

nice photoshop.

Sleep Creep - Sarah Vandella

Nice try fagit

dumb nigger can't even read he post above his own

photoshop

what?

Too soon...

The two of you screwed up here. If she was really out and you were posing her you wouldn't have put her right arm under her head.

Nice try.

I would get checked for an umbilical hernia. You don't want to let that go unchecked

When meds get old their potency drops...that's it.

I was born into a fucked up family that is in the Knights Templar (Knights of Columbus) on one side, and Freemasonry on the other side.

Both cults are essentially the same and although they will shill and say it's all for brotherly love or some faggot shit like that, in reality, the cults are just a way to keep the devil(s) alive on earth in new bodies.

The way they collect bodies varies.. They do this through buying souls and killing anyone dumb enough to join the cult - possessing their corpses and living in them indefinitely until they die - stealing a life.

They also use sacrifices to keep their zombies alive longer, and child sacrifices so that a demon can come back and live as a child - sick shit.

Out of a family of five, my father is a devil puppeteered by Satan, and my older sister and mother are devils puppeteered by the antichrist; my younger sister and I are the only people alive in our household.

We were made sure to be raised as atheists growing up, told not to believe, and when I became a Muslim, I was thrown out of the house, and they tried to kill me in a hospital (list actually goes on lol).

These niggas are probably the sole reason why Hell exists.