Who else into this? Who else don't give a fuck to women? Why are they so mean?

who else into this? Who else don't give a fuck to women? Why are they so mean?
Evil ass creatures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0O-sPbelDII
vimeo.com/94799016
youtube.com/watch?v=9W6wvHSMmzY
youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA
youtube.com/watch?v=c5OnPJoZG8A
youtube.com/watch?v=wQfBt_GxYaI
youtube.com/watch?v=1eCX2bKH7S8
youtube.com/watch?v=WsTt1_Wqwm0
youtube.com/watch?v=VygKQV-hEpY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr162OZ2Z0w
youtube.com/user/barbarossaaaa
youtube.com/user/JockeVXO/videos
youtube.com/user/Stardusk
youtube.com/watch?v=p1Ss1qyDiKY
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not me. Red pill stuff is all nonsense.

For the most part, women are too selfish and entitled. They won't do any work in the relationship, they don't do anything to earn their partner. And once married don't do anything to keep themselves attractive.

They're leeches.

Simply put your either a man baby faggot who can't get himself a girl and therefore" rejects" them to make himself feel better, or you some washed up douche bag who can't pick a decent girl out of a crowd. Instead you pick up cheating lying whores and then attribute it to all girls.

Learn how to life. Nice bait move on.

ITT: angry virgins

>mfw

This is true for literally all people

Good people are in short number everywhere. Idiots are shallow and selfish and most people are idiots. Find a smart girl and learn how to make a woman feel special and loved and you will see what a functional, happy relationship is.

They do exist.

I've seen a disturbing correlation between people being complete fucking losers and subscribing to the MGTOW ideology (can you even call it that??).

The question becomes: how do you find good people?

Everyone I've known has either been abusive, selfish or incredibly out of their mind. My family, my friends, gfs. All of em.

Thats the thing, I've been in plenty of relationships. They all end up that way. Do good women exist somewhere? Sure maybe. Is it worth the totally absurd amount of effort to find them? Not in a slightest fucking bit. It's not worth the hassle.

Dating and marriage was easier and more doable when women just shut the fuck up and did what they were told. Now, not worth the hassle. Feminists got this coming. I'm doing my own thing and getting a motorcycle.

100% agree. you nailed it on hte fucking head. relationships have become about how much bullshit a man can take till he explodes. they either have to give up having a life of their own and make their life about their wifes needs, or get fucked. granted, this is a blanket statement and its not like this for every relationship, BUT pretty much the majority of them are like this. Women are all on some selfish agenda. I dont even think they know what love is anymore. All they care about is financial security and how the guy looks in their selfie photos at the art museum/whatever bullshit event theyre attending. very few women will go out of their way to nurture their partner/show they care about them at all anymore.

working in retail i just see countless shit relationships where the man has basically become a mule for the bitch

good quality girls are almost never single ever. theyre serial relationship hoppers. theres a reason women are single. its cuz theyre probably fucked up

the problem is the feminists find themselves beta faggot white knight bitchboys that will take all their shit, have no say in anything, and basically give up their lives to dedicate themselves to some average as fuck looking bitch with an entitlement problem. but at least you dont have to take any shit and can live life how you want

A bit of man baby and a bit of douchebag.

First, life's hard, quit being a bitch and get over it.
I fucking spent years of my life "learning" and in the end my job taught me how to do my own fucking job. Should it go back to the old days? Fuck no. I learned life skills along the way.

It's the same with dating you idiot, you learn what to look for, how to avoid bad people, how to respect and love others who aren't like most idiots. Instead you've given it up. You've lost the game.

Beyond this, if you want a slave go buy a nigger.
Thanks to women's rights (not feminism) your wife can basically be your best friend, while also being a good fuckbuddy.

In short your a loser, who can't find a good girl cause your self absorbed.
>the game, you lost.

Pretty much, the cons of being single is low lower then the cons of dealing with batshit insane women and the work involvement of finding a unicorn that isn't.

I might benefit from this mindset. I hate dating. It kills me inside. But every once in a while I try again. I'm close friends with my ex. Have been friends for years. She met a guy this year and they were planning on getting married. Then she got pregnant. Then he was murdered. It has me fucked up. I want to help her... but what she really needs is for the father to still be alive, and I can't make that happen.

one more true image

Nothing against the core idea (not letting female approval define you as a person & boycotting marriage for generally being a high risk, no reward deal).

The problem is the movement has gotten to defining itself by distancing themselvea from women. Which means that no women can demonstrate the wrongness of their bad ideas to them. So it spirals downward into circlejerk of full on tonfoil hat nonsense that preys on social outcasts, the mentally unstable, and victims of a fucked up divorce settlement.

Um no.
Stop dating trash or stop being a huge beta so they actually do their part.
A girl should be doing almost everything..if not. .you're fucking up

This^

A good quality girl hops relationships because she wants to make one work. Find the right guy. You sort of have to pick one out and wait until it fails.
There are others not in relationships but they are rarer.

The ones that aren't have issues, and that's why they are single.

Well put.

you think so? That's your opinion

100% this

People who think this are almost exclusively cucks who have been cucked too many times and now project it on everyone else, or guys who can't get any in the first place and now project it in everyone else. Ya, there are lots of piece of trash sluts in the world and they should be treated as such. But there's lots of really good women out there too who are just looking for someone to navigate life with just like you are. Good people exist. Doesn't mean they're plentiful.

I'm 30, at my age it's all trash. You only find the few unicorns by sheer random fucking luck. And those bastards that got lucky are the naysayers here saying everyones a beta faggot and how it's not like that. Sure it's not for you, thats like a rich son of Bill Gates saying life isn't hard to get rich. Of course it isn't for you faggot.

Honestly, it's too much fucking work to weed through all the trash. Which is immense. They're all so god damn entitled. All these fat bitches that expect the world. All the stuck up fucking bimbo's. It's just fucking trash the entire game.

I'm not actively avoiding women or dating. I'm just doing nothing proactive. I'm not doing the work anymore. If they want to prove all other women are wrong, they're more then willing to.

Simple reason its hard to find a good woman that isn't an entitled bitch:

All the best women are in relationships indefinitely. To find a single girl worth marrying, you literally have to play lottery like odds. It's a numbers game and eventually you just get sick of it.

The japanese started this movement. It's not because theyre beta faggots that cant get laid. It's because they got sick of all the ridiculous expectations women are dumping on men to the point of them literally committing suicide for failing to live up to them. People are fed up and telling women to fuck off now, so women are all fucking the same handful of guys and metaphorically fucking themselves, as the number of single women in their 30s and 40s is skyrocketing. Eventually somethings going to give. I mean, the planets overpopulated as fuck so a massive population drop wouldnt hurt, but its pretty pathetic that we've allowed our society to become what it is now

Better than yours you flaming faggot.

^34 and agreed. done with the shit. I've met some great girls along the way, and all of them were in relationships. Tried seducing a few away from their loser bfs that were completely taking them for granted, but they never lasted cuz eventually the guilt set in and i became the villain in their eyes. its 100%pure luck. and most of us are fed up with playing shit odds and wasting time we could be using to better our own lifes/enjoy life

Bingo, I'm just doing shit for myself now. Gonna get in shape to fuck college girls and work to get a nice job to get a sweet car and a motorcycle. Live the life everyone is envious of, and why? Because I refuse to follow the rules of women.

So you literally encouraged girls to cheat

>not a douchebag at all

Sums up the entire thread.

I met a woman who I really like but she says she's "retired from dating", which I assume is pretty much the same thing as this but for a woman.

I wish she'd given me a chance. I think we'd work together.

Majority of people are shit, so expect that a majority of women are shit. Then consider the entitled way women are brought up.

It is not even worth it. I'm married because by some ultimate luck, I found a chick who is kind, courteous, and receptive to criticism who ALSO can't have children and has no interest in adoption. But those barely exist and before that I wish I had had the mindset to completely ignore women.

No he's trying to convince girls to leave their dirtbag asshole of a boyfriend. But no, the few decent women are always in a relationship with the worst scums on earth.

One word
>gay

So I shouldnt be proactive and just sit idly by letting amazing women go by just because they're in a temporary situation that is obviously not going to last? There are soooo many scumbag guys with amazing girls that totally take them for granted and dont end dead relationships just because they're 'used to it'. Half the time they arnt even fucking the girl because theyre too busy smoking weed and playing video games with their bros.

I hear women say this ALL the fucking time. I know 3 different girls like this. They have countless guys after them and have plethora of guy friends, but don't get into a relationship with any of them or give new guys a chance

Your literally autistic aren't you.

Even if the due was an ass, it's her decesion. She has to come to the revelation that he's an ass, and encouraging her to cheat is not helping that. Beyond this him being "scum" is subjective, and at what point is it right to even attempt to cheat even if he does suck.

Your morality is way off the fucking charts.

Oh and if she did cheat, she's fucjing horrible anyways so user wasent going after a "good girl" he was going after a bad one who he's put on a pedestal.

Jesus fuck your all a bunch of beta faggots. For gods sake he even sounds like a beta faggot!

>mans got a point

>tried seducing a few away from their loser boyfriends....but they never lasted cause the guilt set in

I'm sorry WHAT WAS THAT user. I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THIS FAGGOTRY.

We're the betas? You're the guy that's advocating to stand by and let them make their own decision. That's pretty much the beta choice. The alpha choice is to steal that guys girl.

spoken like a true beta.

>let the guy keep the girl bro! its not right to try and win her heart!'

Any advice? She's my type physically and in terms of personality. Very hard to find.

Only beta here is you

That guy spoke a lot of truth. You wouldn't know but there are tons of girls who sit down alone and cry because they feel no one values them as individuals and they are afraid to leave a relationship they are comfortable in because new relationships are hard and uncertain

Many guys forget that women have greater emotional needs and slack in fulfilling them. Fucking understand that women want more than anything to feel special and loved and acknowledged and they want it from a man who loves and acknowledges himself as well.

My girlfriend actively left her previous BF to be with me and I have no regrets. He was a faggot child with no emotional stability and I rock her fucking world every chance I get because I love her. He used to berate her spitefully because she wouldn't listen to him talk for hours about faggot ass moonrune cartoons

Shit people deserve to be alone and almost always are, male or female. Girls do have it easier, but only in different ways than guys. If you're unable to find a decent girl, stop looking outward for the reason why and ask if you truly love yourself. No one else will love you before you love yourself.

And that's what make you the beta and possibly a nigger.
You think being alpha is all about "stealing yo gurl" by having sex with her and all this other horseshit.

No, being alpha is helping her realize he's an ass, being there for her when it's over than build a strong relationship with her until you both die.

Instead user wants to build the relationship on cheating, a shaky ground at best, which will most likely end up with them breaking up. Then he will think to himself "where's all the good girls"

Like do anyone of you have a stable relationship? Anyone? Has anyon even had one at one point?

Or are you all one night stand betas?

I meant to write this response earlier but consider the following:

The only common denominator in that situation is you. You sure the problem is with everyone else on the planet, and not you? Because I don't buy it, ever.

What the fuck are you huffing? That's literally my point. If he wants her out of there and with him, she needs to realize her current bf is shit. She will leave him if she feels like she has support from that user and would most likely end up dating him.

But he didn't do that. He fucking tried to seduce her and fuck her.
Cheating is not being emotionally there. He was being an ass, regardless of the situation.

Oh and my point of subjectivity still stands. Espically with judgement of his character

Is this even fucking English?

Nope. You either have to be outright and ask her out formally or give up. Theres probably 40 guys all trying to get with her but none have the balls to man up and do it respectfully (probably all making inuendos n shit on her social media posts).

Agreed with everything

Wow you are a fucking mongloid. So much weak strawman horse shit in this post

Have fun waiting for a girl to be strong enough to do the right thing and leave. Tell me more about it when youre 60 and alone wishing youd been with the girl of your dreams, but how shes married to a deadbeat that doesnt even love her

>she needs to realize her current bf is shit. She will leave him if she feels like she has support from that user and would most likely end up dating him.

clearly has 0 experience with women

No, I know that much. My slight Explanation for it is that I was abused by my family, and later my friends. People used to walk all over me.

When I got away, I just tend to seek out more abusers. My therapist has even confirmed that. We just haven't gotten to a solution yet as to how to avoid doing that.

I just want to know where to find or how to pick out a good girl.

m8 i fucking work my ass off , i paint , sulpt ,tattoo non fucking stop , i already have been done with shitty women , all they want is just an easy way , ffs they don't do jack shit , if you got tits and a vagina ur life is on BABY MODE

I asked her out and got turned down. I would love just to hold her. There's something about her that I really like.

Exactly which strawman faggot?

O Fuk my girl must be a trap then.

you guys ready for the great cuckening? it has already begun

I don't huff but you should lay off the adrenaline you sweaty beta fuck. Sexual needs are something everyone experiences. If a man can't fucking fulfill it what the fuck is a girl supposed to do?

give up your idealistic fantasy that sex shouldn't matter in a relationship and that unfulfilled sexual needs aren't grounds for fucking walking away. If you aren't a good lay or have no sex drive then fine a woman who doesn't care about sex or get the fuck off the playing field.

Some women are whores, yes. Some women are evil, yes. Most of them just desperately want to be happy and are filled with soul crushing fear and pain because they can't have basic needs satisfied. Men feel the same way.

And try wiping the fucking retard drool off your chin before you post again you fucking animal

>didn't even address my point.

why even try?

Finish your therapy first, no woman wants to hear about your therapist visits, real talk fam

Yeah ik. No one knows I go though.

I know autism makes it hard to understand things but you clearly either don't speak English or don't know how to interpret the English you know

Either way, I'll try to spell it out for you:

If your woman cheats on you with another man, it's not the other man's fault and if you try to put the blame on him, it's because you're unable to grasp the fact that your failure to provide the things she wants in a relationship is why she left in the first place

Literally don't sign the contract if you're not willing to put out, please kill yourself now

>who else into this?
I have no interest in marriage, but women are great if you find the right ones.

>Who else don't give a fuck to women?
I give many fucks to women. It's a good time. Way better than the hand.

>Why are they so mean?
If people are mean to you, stop interacting with them. But not all women are mean. So quit whining.

>Evil ass creatures
And you sound pathetic. Grow some balls.

In general, good women are more easily found in places where they are busy developing positive life choices

Ie going to school, working a career, pursuing some meaningful dream or goal, etc. Which is to say, not at the club or bar, not in random pickup joints, and not online in chat rooms

The greatest relationships I've ever had started out as friends, also. Don't 've afraid to be friends with women and understand them as people before moving further. The friend zone is a myth, gentlemen

>fucker still didn't understand my original argument, and still didnt address my point.

Im done user. I've got better things to do tonight than sit here listening to you motors trying to turn. Good night.

Oh and one more thing, I want you all to look at your lives right now. All of you. How many of you are in a loving relationship? Go ahead think, how many of you were even in one that was stable?

Because at the end of the day, what I've done works, while all of you are crying here. Just food for thought.

Thanks for taking the time to write this out. I appreciate it.

Yeah, I imagine you do, like fapping to anime and polishing off that 12pk of dew and cheetos

I literally pity you, good luck in life retard lol

someone said it early: 'most people are shit'

now divide that number by 1/2 and you have a very slim number to work with. now divide that by how many are already in relationships and your numbers grow even smaller; thats dating summed up. its shitty garbage and 2016 dating games + social behaviors are making it even worse. women say they hate dating, because they have piss poor taste and retardedly high unrealistic expectations. most women honestly think theyre a solid catch, when in reality most of them have no hobbies or actual interests or skills, or basically any value to bring to a relationship. hell most of them dont even work and expect men to bring the stability. its a fucking nightmare out there right now

and of course you have to factor in society telling women they have all the pick of anything they want, so many women dont even know how to be faithful anymore. theyre always looking for an upgrade.
then its over. move on. shes clearly too fucked up to be dating. so many red flags in that situation. id run for the fucking hills. theres literally 3 billion + woman on the planet. no point wasting energy on 1 messed up little girl that cant stop dating trash

>completely irrelevant reply

You're welcome, get well soon user

I'm very picky. I'm not sure there's another woman I'd be happy with in my city even.

Good thing I never addressed you and couldnt care less what you think lol

I write these things for people that actually want to improve their lives, rather than be stuck believing completely inane shit, like the first 2/3 of your post

>thinking most the women in school are good choice

half the women in college are there to bait a man into marrying them and take care of them. they wont even graduate the school or will graduate with some bullshit useless degree like art history.

the MAJORITY of women working careers are already married. the last office i worked in didnt have a single woman there that wasnt either in a serious relationship or married already. of course this is a blanket statement and im sure theres tons of career women that are single, theyre just few and far between and if you work with them its probably a HORRIBLE idea to be hooking up with them. especially if theyre your superior

>making unfounded generalizations that are completely unsubstantiated and always will be

This is the beta way, unlearn it now or forever doom yourself

youre a fucking idiot and give unrealistic bullshit propaganda lies as advice. its a fucking fact that the majority of the united states are shit. if they wernt, we wouldnt have a fucktard for a president. the only one here thats insane is you if you seriously believe everyones great and theres tons of great people readily and easy to meet

you clearly have never worked a job dealing with the public in your life either cuz anyone thats worked with the public knows the public is made up of almost entirely idiots

well considering half the girls that cheated on their bfs with me were college girls, i think my generalizations are pretty substantiated. stay blind and ignorant forever user. ill have fun fucking your gfs behind your back while you go on thinking the world is perfect

Actually I'm a teacher you fucking savage, but sure, keep living in your apocolyptic fantasy world where everything sucks and it's the state of the world and not your shitty state of mind that's to blame

I'm the guy that said most people are shit. I never said it was easy to meet a good woman. I deal with all sorts of incompetent and uneducated people regularly but as you sift through the mundane you will find truly incredible people, but not by putting your foot down and saying everyone is shit and it isn't worth it

You have a fucking pitiful attitude about life and people and you can genuinely go fuck yourself for it.

I'm a low-value loser who has nothing to offer a woman of quality, should I somehow be able to find her.

Then again, I'm forty-six. Literally every one of my married friends is 1) miserable, 2) not gettin' any and hasn't for a while, 3) not wearing the pants in the relationship.

If I magically became high-value, I'm still not sure I'd get married. What does marriage (as it stands in the United States right now) have to offer me but vulnerability?

im a realistic you sack of shit. if the world wasnt shitty, then why is half of it being bombed into oblivion, why is the ozone depleting to the point of polar ice caps melting away, why are people starving and suffering everywhere when we have so much abundance? people become complacent with horse shit and tell themselves its all ok to put on blinders to how shitty everything really is

inb4 some retarded reply about me being aware that the world is extremely fucked up.

You tried, I was about to jump in the thread to do the same exact thing. There is no talking any sense into some of these people.

Good luck faggots.

realist*

I guess you haven't read any of the other posts I've made in this thread, but that would require thinking, something I figure you're not great at so I won't push you so you don't hurt yourself

It's easy to pick out women who aren't satisfied with their BFs, I know you've likely never had a meaningful or serious relationship but living in fear of trusting others is what it means to be weak as fuck

I doubt you'll enjoy fucking my GF because you're probably average as fuck and pork average as fuck sluts that saturate colleges (which you likely don't even attend)

If you could even hold a 5 minute conversation with her without being emasculated as uneducated and basic as fuck I might let you lick her asshole while I fuck yours, bitch

Bad things happening in places does not make the entire world shit, if you feel that way why not just blow your fucking brains out and be done with it? People like you never accomplish anything to make the world any more positive anyway.

>who else into this? Who else don't give a fuck to women?
I'm not, I love women, women are sweet and are maternal, the woman's body is aesthetically magnificent is a 8, a 8 lying down is the symbol of the universe, and the woman gives birth, perpetual for the eternity, women are soft and sexy...

seriously,99% of them are really,really mean

all they do is suck out the life force from their men,like leeches

even worse btw,at least leeches leave once their victim is dead

Single mothers and stuck up women. This Hunter prey scenario has caused woman to sit around and wait. I have done loads to better myself and talk with women since highschool but the weird thing is women are quite cold and calculated. When they get broken up with and they have low self esteem they seem to jump into bed randomly to build that confidence back up, almost always resulting in single motherhood from a short term marriage or fling. The other thing that seems to happen is they get obsessed and try to get the answer of "Why?" when it comes to their partner breaking it off. Before finding out they will play with heartstrings, use personal angles that worked before, and get friends to ask what happen. Once they get that info, they drop out of your life completely.

Women arent all scumbags but the days of woman looking for just a man to bring home the paycheck is over. Due to social media and online dating a woman can have Chad Thundercock CEO of a business inc by adding a few instagram filters and sucking her gut in. The competition is hard and as a man you have to be 2x better than the woman just for a chance.

cause you were lucky enough to some of them like you,otherwise they all would get away from you,like you were a a leper

I agree to a point. Relationships are over rated, so are women. But the truth is most people would rather live with someone they hate than alone. And frankly, I'd rather live with a talking vagina than another swinging dick.

Full version.

Do you have the second part that shows the guy eventually offing himself?

>you some washed up douche bag who can't pick a decent girl out of a crowd. Instead you pick up cheating lying whores and then attribute it to all girls.

This one. That is the one I am.

Read the whole thing over. Your an idiot dude. And the fact that you reply to that guy after he's left, just proves your the beta lol.

Threads cancer btw so...
Sage

Unfortunately no.

youtube.com/watch?v=0O-sPbelDII

most MGTOW/Red Pill stuff is about getting burned by marriage, doubtful they are all virgins.

woah, that's called friendzoned

you never jump ladders into the realm of bf material once you are friendzoned. if you do, you are being used for stability until the next chad thundercock badboy comes along.

Women (whether feminist labeled or not) typically see men as disposable utilities to extract benefits from, or a meal ticket or an emotional tampon. They behave like materialistic children who never grow up, throw tantrums, constantly need emotional support and verbal reassurance, have no concept (or need cause meh vagina!) of loyalty, gratitude, sacrifice, patience or humor. They have a manipulative nature, they cannot give with one hand without taking with another, sending mixed messages, playing mind games and taking everything personally. They’re artificial, overly dramatic and require material props to have the same inner-existence men enjoy. What is being independent and alone to a woman? That is the opposite of womanhood. The only connection women have to the world is their vagina, and most of them don’t know how to fuck and just lay there like a corpse, and once the sex gets boring, they cannot cook or clean and are literally good for nothing. I’ve got better things to do than be bothered with all of that shit.
vimeo.com/94799016
youtube.com/watch?v=9W6wvHSMmzY
youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA
youtube.com/watch?v=c5OnPJoZG8A
youtube.com/watch?v=wQfBt_GxYaI
youtube.com/watch?v=1eCX2bKH7S8
youtube.com/watch?v=WsTt1_Wqwm0
youtube.com/watch?v=VygKQV-hEpY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr162OZ2Z0w
youtube.com/user/barbarossaaaa
youtube.com/user/JockeVXO/videos
youtube.com/user/Stardusk
youtube.com/watch?v=p1Ss1qyDiKY
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
TL;DR = Realize women can only offer you pussy, and it’s not worth the work (and risk!) when you can jack off to kinky porn she’d never do and save your money. Learn to enjoy hobbies. Being single is awesome!

>my girl must be a trap then.

explains a lot

triples and more pasta
I always feel like it's too flattering to say "Object" or "Objectified".

Women used to say "Like a piece of meat" which is much more accurate. Like it's only good for a short while and even then only if you're hungry for that kinda meat.

Objects don't gain weight and get a stupid hair cut.
Objects don't lie.

I think of it like I'm just projecting all the beauty and good qualities onto the woman. The moment she turns on me I turn it off and she's just a piece of crap with no power over me.

Women are not conscious creatures, nor do they have the same potential of consciousness as a man does. Women are greedy, materialistic, and childish, they want more and want everything. They want a husband to be their emotional tampon to be there and endure the dumps she’ll put onto him. They want to live through their children they’ll dump out and say “I’m a mother!”, They want a house and a garden. Most importantly they want a label and status, they want to be wanted. They want and they want it now and they just want all the time. Men don’t need all those props, we can be independent, we can live in the bush fine without giving a damn. Being independent and alone is the opposite of feminine. How come if women are as equally conscious as men are they require all of these props? It must be they cannot just be in their own existence as men do. Men have an inner life, an inner story of being. We men need to accept – We are the adults; we are the conscious ones in the pair of our species. We keep the potential to be more than ourselves. We have the potential to make societies and culture because it is we men, who keep the ability to look outwards and see something greater than ourselves; that is why men die for ideas and women don’t.

Spotted the lurking woman....

It has led to men being viewed as disposable, but it is also a strength. But selfish women do not do such because they do not have thoughts or the ability to reason because they have no intellectual curiosity, they have never needed it- Everything they interact with is seen as an extension only of their self, nothing more. Women can never be satisfied because they have no real connection to anything. They have no depth of mind to allow any connection, so everything is superficial, spontaneous, and shallow. Men feel deeper emotions than women do because there is an inner self to house those feelings – women don’t have that- everything to them is !NOW! They live entirely in the moment. Women don’t need to do anything (build, put out fires, fight in wars) if they don’t wanna. But HAVE TO isn't in their world. Men must do to have person hood, women can just be because females are complete and a woman wouldn’t gain anything, and so they have never needed to understand duty or honor or integrity. They have no need or use for such ideas because they have a vagina that trumps all other values.

>Why are they so mean?
Why are you 12 years old?

Notice the 'greatest relationships had', which refers to past tense. You were used retard. Kept on a leash because you are semi-valuable on some level. Probably financial.