I'm supposed to see a fobby girl from India tomorrow and I really don't want to anymore...

I'm supposed to see a fobby girl from India tomorrow and I really don't want to anymore, is there a way i can cancel without seeming like a complete dick? pic unrelated, i wish it was though

real pic?

Don't be a bitch. If you don't wanna do it. Cancel it. Be honest or lie either way you're getting out of it.

Or man up and follow through on your commitments. If it sucks you'll know not to agree to something you might not wanna do.

no that's southasianslut

indain pussy can be nice user
is she attractive at least?

im saying post the real pic you tard

>implyingicarfe

not very at all, but she comes across as very needy

>implying need is good
just bail my dude

yea let me rephrase, I don't mind that she's not that attractive, but i can't deal with neediness

Yea, we were supposed to go see a movie, but i'm thinking about just asking if she wants to do lunch.

I fucking hate my life, the first thing I noticed was the smoke detector cause I'm pretty sure I install the same fucking model at work.

KEK

bang her and leave?
or if shes never seen your face, give her to your buddies

You install smokey do-dads for a living? Do you also set up carbon gassy beepies too?

but you could do so much better fam
>good indian puss is worth it

bit of a butter face, but dem hips man

her face will age terribly though

yeah smash and pass

i wouldn't even waste the time tbqh

I was thinking that, but she was telling me about how guys meet her and never talk to her again, so the guilt is consuming me.

y doe

she clearly is lacking something so she should improve herself

Indian Dude from Canada here, if she comes off as needy, stay away, you bang her and she will stick with you like super glue. Especially since she is FOB, those chicks can be very emotional

dat super wide septum tho

Fobby, is that tech-support Indian for flabby?

Nah Fresh off the boaty

tech-support

you could always avoid her by killing yourself

>tfw no clingy needy gf

I say pump her for a few weeks then broom her ass out the door.