My new car. what do you guys think? Plus post pic of your cars

My new car. what do you guys think? Plus post pic of your cars

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dream car

Great cars. I have a 2002 330ci. I love it. But be prepared to spend as much on repairs as you paid for the car. As they age little things start breaking that cost a shitload of cash to fix.

Yeah kinda worried about that, but i just couldn't;t drive around in a Toyota. We will see how i will feel in a couple of months

You're right. Once I drove it, everything else was a let down.Even after all I've spent I still have no regrets.

my SW20 and a friend's G35

here's my shitbox

this MR2 is great. I never cared for the next model

and my other one

What sized tires are those?

Can confirm. I have a 02 325i and im starting to have shit fall apart. Since I make all the repairs my self it's not that bad tho. Overall it's a solid car and drives really smooth

The feel of the car is just so good. I know new cars are faster, but can they feel as good as this??

What's the difference between a BMW and a porcupine?

With the porcupine, the pricks are on the outside.

35x12.50r20

I've driven a few newer cars, and so far none can compare. You're right, the feel is just to good. I also think it's the perfect height off the ground

any rubbing?

Was called merd-2 for a reason

what

You jelly user?

Yeah. I'd love to have a porcupine.

op's dumb joke is that if you say MR2 in French fast it sounds like "merddeaux" which means "shit 2" so it was rebranded in French speaking countries.

425hp at 20psi of boost. Have dyno sheet to prove it.

Surprisingly, no, not really. it only rubs when I'm backing parking spots, that's it.

I love your WRX so goddamn much

Kyle?

He probably means offroad you nugget

I get that, and no, it doesn't rub offroad

I had the same car. Finally junked it last summer. Second most expensive car to repair I've ever owned. My 98 XJ8 was the worst. I drive Infiniti now. They're bulletproof.

How does it rub going into a parking spot and not offroad?

Muh nigga

>they're bulletproof
according to what? genuinely curious
i'm in the market for a "new to me" car, 2014 or so, and bmw and infiniti are high on the list
someone itt convince me one way or the other

Thanks. I've put alot of work and effort into it and its nowhere near where I want it to be yet.

My 240sx

it only does it in reverse, for whatever reason

and why the fuck is almost every single one of my iPhone photos too large all of a sudden?

Is this the v6 or v8?

2001 325i here. Parts aren't all that expensive. It's the labor that eats you up. Agreed about doing your own repairs. Saves a shit ton of money.

No 5.0 badge

This. I bought a '98 540i with only 26,000 miles and had a fuckton of problems with it. Replaced the cooling system when it started overheating, then the whole goddamn engine a year later, and eventually the transmission went to shit. Ended up getting $2,200 trade-in credit with not even 33,000 on the odometer.

SN95s never had a 5.0 badge, but every model had a fender badge and this car has had them removed. I'm guessing it's a V6 from the 15" wheels and the Mexican-tier flat black with red/orange whatever accents

Probably some other Soobfag.

ayyyy e36 bro here
'98 328i Avus/Dove 5-speed

It is a v6. With those taillights it is a 96-98 so if it was a V8 it would be a 4.6l anyway

e46

Aren't you the one on /o/ who crashed it?

99 cobra with a built 4v, and a whipple.
702rwhp/686tq

Not actual car, but same make / model / color

2013 Ford Flex limited w/ EcoBoost
White on black
Tune and a few other things. Target power:weight was an E39 M5.

Not quite as quick, but more comfortable for cross country runs.

Awesome

true, can see the turned down exhaust tip anyway so it's definitely a V6

yep

Just my personal experience. I've had 2 so far and no major problems from either. Just typical maintenance stuff. Nissan designs great engines and transmissions. My 02 I 35 has almost 200k on it and I drive it 50 miles every day.

:(

Don't have a pic on my computer of outside but its a slightly rusty 2007 mazda 3

Still has the cum stains on both front seats. Need to fix it somehow

come on man if you're gonna spray your manspackle inside the car you gotta get leather

i don't really get the appeal of fucking in a car
seems like it would be awfully cramped and uncomfortable

2 much m8

I have a leather wheel thats it

I didnt actually fuck in it, the stains are from previous owners, either its from leaving sunroof open or actual fucking.

I hope its the former.

oh man, u are missing out. This is for when you live at home and the car is the only place and you are both horny af. Some of my best times in my car.

Who's this? I'm Kyle

This was a v6 ...I slammed a 351. so now its a 5.8
this was the original color

What do u drive?

v8?

I DRIVE YOUR MOM

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol - snap leak . c f

Duh

Probably no licence, cant keep the autism under control

Hey, could be riced

If I had a V8 G8, I wouldn't be proud enough to post it on here. In fact I would probably just suicide

V6 G8 I meant

Those aren't 35s liar

You beat off on your seats...gaaaaay

1967 Volkswagen Beetle

This was the most recent pic I took

Muffler is functional, it helps when it snows
>V8 four cam
>Gets good reception on the antenna
>Insurance isnt too terrible

Mr. Fusion. Roads where we are going we don;t need roads

side note: I always thought those wheels were the best that bmw ever put on

Rotary engines are no good. Sell while it's still running. It's going to die soon.

What's wrong with a Toyota? Now you look like a wanna be rich guy in an old bmw, but think you're cool. Not bashing the cars, but that's what I think when ppl buy them old and make that statement. I'd drive a Toyota.

Btw, this is my car from when I bought it new in April. 335i.

1997 BMW M3
92.5k on the clock
>doing manual transmission swap soon
Fucking Tranny slipped out of gear and I'm not paying for a rebuild

stick?

04 GTO M6

Not the fastest, but I love it

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
Only people who aren't cucks welcome.

07 e92 here. Past includes a 1990 e30, a 1999 e39, and a 2001 e46.

BMW cars have lots of similarities over the years, and so knowledge and tools from my e30 days is/are still relevant today.

Buy the Bentley manual.