Han Solo dies after being stabbed by his son

Han Solo dies after being stabbed by his son

Anybody that doesn't know this by now doesn't care.

You son of a BITCH

What?!

The Mexican, the Indian and Denzel are the only ones that live.

Yeah, he gets stabbed after a conversation they are having about him being on the dark side

Deckard was a replicant

Indominus Rex gets eaten by the Mosasaurus

>this meme

No, he just farted really hard next to a match.

Bruce Willis is dead the whole time

HOOPER WAS AN IDIOT.

No one (im family) dies. Aliens are defeated with water

Han Solo doesn't have a son. Darth Vader had a son, he was friends with Han Solo.

I'll bite. Kylo Ren is the son of Han Solo and princess Leia you dip

Verbal Kint was Keyser Söze all along.

bait or autism

good

Booker and Comstock are the same person from alternate universes.

He never left Vietnam.

Neither. I just don't give a fuck about Star Wars anymore. To me there are still only 3.

Cmon someone has to know this.

everyone dies at the end of Rogue One

The terminator got crushed by a hydraulic press.

There is NO aliens in this movie.

Yeah. This

Is that the old Full Metal Jacket movie?

Apocalypse Now > Full Metal Jacket

Nope.

It was Asa Shanks, my greedy neighbor

Yeah, right faggit.

How could they not care if they don't know?

Your auto post spam bot is malfunctioning. Reset it and make sure it continues with traps and black cock threads.

Jacob's ladder

Should've been
>They needed a bigger boat

Thank you!! Fucking scary ass movie right? Pretty underrated imo.

The original mind fuck. Used to fax to immigrant gf's tits. 10/10

>fist bump

Leia ends up in a vegetative state on a ventilator at the end of Rogue One....true story...

Bitch.

They all come on her face and she pretends to enjoy it.

Too much cocaine....

they're actually the ghosts themselves.

I remember the first time i saw this gif, it was a little more than a year ago. I had just made plans to see TFA with some old college friends. Our enthusiasm was off the charts, all of us being huge Star Wars fans and not seen each other in more than a year. Being three introverts in a Fraternity as freshman, our mutual adoration of Star Wars brought us together as friends the same way binge drinking and trust funds brought together our Frat counterparts. I had just settled into my desk after shoveling snow, and the top thread was the above, verbatim. In a split second, The first legitimate star wars movie of my lifetime, and the fate of my favorite fictional character were impaled before me. Parallel to that split second, in timing and duration, I felt disgust and agony over what you stupid new fag, cancer, pieces of shit had done to what I had waited for for the past two years. Then "it" washed over me. "It", was reluctant happiness. Happiness not only in realizing that I only had myself to blame (for going on Sup Forums in the first place), but happiness for seeing that Sup Forums was still what I love, and got me through my high school years. Absolute faggots, thousands of miles away from each other, ruining a huge film for other people, whilst breaking their hearts. Why? Because it's fucking funny, and that's why we're here. That's why i'll stay here. That's why reddit is for fags, and not fags like you magnificent bastards...

Johnny 5 gets smashed up in an alley. Like, really bad, too. His eye's hanging out and he's, like, leaking battery acid and shit.

old pasta is stale and moldy

Because they don't care about starwars

Ii dont know who you are but I love you

i literally just wrote this