Hey Sup Forums i need some help

Hey Sup Forums i need some help.
>shaving my pubes about 3 months ago
>Shave too close, shitty razor, get shaving bumps really fucking bad
>itches and i cant resist
>cut it open from itching so much
hurt like hell at the time and left these marks. Could this be from that? Or something worse i should be worried about
Pic related

Dude, you got the flesh eating disease. Let me guess... Your mattress is over 5 years old.

It's like in cabin fever.. just that, that was a movie.. this is real life. That's gonna be a puss filled wound in a while.

My old mattress was about 11........

How do i fix

No joke man, I'm a nurse... I've seen it. Parasites live in old mattresses. I've seen that same bacteria in the ER 4 times. You need antibiotics.. they MIGHT work.

You'll be fine. Just looks like scarring. In the future just get yourself a cheap electric razor and use that once you've trimmed things down to a reasonable level. In the meantime go to your local drugstore and get some vitamin e oil, it should help the scars go away more quickly and completely

You don't. You go see a doctor and pray to the god of your choice.

Nope, that's early onset Necrotising fasciitis. Seriously. Looks like nothing but that color is a dead giveaway.

hi

That's probably it. The damp in an old mattress is a perfect environment for bacteria and parasites.

This has been here for a while, Necrotizing fasciitis doesn't take long right

It's called irritated skin from scratching the fuck out of it

Maybe, sometimes it can take a while. But once the serious symptoms start it moves very fast.