Patton Oswald on Wesley Sniper during Blade III filming

>There’s a scene where Blade goes in and confronts this guy for harvesting humans. That scene was supposed to be the whole basis of the film. Blade is fighting for the last shred of humanity. But they thought that it was just so fucking grim, so they decided to just have Blade fighting Dracula. It was just one of those; it was a very troubled production.

>Wesley [Snipes] was just fucking crazy in a hilarious way. He wouldn’t come out of his trailer, and he would smoke weed all day. Which is fine with me, because I had all these DVDs that I wanted to catch up on. We were in Vancouver, and it was always raining. I kept the door to my trailer open to smell the evening rain while I was watching a movie. Then I remember one day on the set—they let everyone pick their own clothes—there was one black actor who was also kind of a club kid. And he wore this shirt with the word “Garbage” on it in big stylish letters. It was his shirt. And Wesley came down to the set, which he only did for close-ups. Everything else was done by his stand-in. I only did one scene with him. But he comes on and goes, “There’s only one other black guy in the movie, and you make him wear a shirt that says ‘Garbage?’ You racist motherfucker!” And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer.

Is there anything this man cannot do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TiyDvysp1do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>So we went out that night to some strip club, and we were all drinking. And there were a bunch of bikers there, so David says to them, “I’ll pay for all your drinks if you show up to set tomorrow and pretend to be my security.” Wesley freaked out and went back to his trailer. [Laughs.] And the next day, Wesley sat down with David and was like, “I think you need to quit. You’re detrimental to this movie.” And David was like, “Why don’t you quit? We’ve got all your close-ups, and we could shoot the rest with your stand-in.” And that freaked Wesley out so much that, for the rest of the production, he would only communicate with the director through Post-it notes. And he would sign each Post-it note “From Blade.”

>When I met him I was like, “Hi!” And he was like, “I’m Blade.” And also, Natasha Lyonne was on that set, and she was going through some kind of mental breakdown. Wesley is all boundaries, and she has no boundaries. She played a blind computer expert. So the first scene they had together, she put her hand right on his face, and he just recoiled. It was awesome.

>old news: the thread
---From Blade

gossipy little snitch bitch.

He is the Marlon Brando of his generation.

How old is this... is Patton Oswald even alive?

Blade 3 is shit and Wesley was right. He should've been more professional but it doesn't change the fact that he was right about Goyer fucking up the movie.

why didn't he open them?

>t. From Blade

>Is there anything this man cannot do?
Be in a good movie?

>There’s only one other black guy in the movie, and you make him wear a shirt that says ‘Garbage?’ You racist motherfucker!” And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer.

>disliking blade

youtube.com/watch?v=TiyDvysp1do

Pay taxes

Yeah, but same can't be said about his wife

masterful

old as fuck OP
stop being a newfag

wtf I wanna smoke weed with Wesley Snipes now

>strangling goyer
Just for that he shoudlnt be paying taxes ever again tqbh familiy

fun fact: patton oswald is friends with a wyatt mann

He just wouldn't.

>Ding a ling... Ding a ling Ding a ling.

What did he mean by this ?

good lord