Tomorrow night I'm meeting my girlfriend's dad. How do I show dominance over him...

Tomorrow night I'm meeting my girlfriend's dad. How do I show dominance over him? Not like yelling in his face or hitting like more in subtle way. Like a way that no one but him will pick up on

>show dominance over him

make sure you wear your fedora and fingerless gloves

Pat him on the back/arm after a handshake

Good banter

subtly fuck his daughter in the arse in front of him

I like that. more

are you fucking twelve what the fuck

greet him and properly introduce yourself.
then double dick his daughter and wife while he watches.

No. I just want him to know

Call him by his first name instead of Mr. or Sir.

Strong eye contact and a firm handshake

Lots of eye contact, never break the stare

Firm handshake eye contact until he breaks it
and don't laugh at stupid shit just because you're nervous

inform him that you are more of a man than he is as witnessed by the fact his daughter prefers your dick over his.

Walk up and immediately grab his balls, he'll respect you as alpha and natural assume a submissive posture.

flex your muscles and slap his sons arse that way he will see you are even more alpha than his son too!

Tell him you had to retrain his daughter because he taught her to suck dick wrong.

I like these too. Anything else

don't be you

Let him fuck you in the ass but when he's about to cum jump off his dick. 100% full proof plan my man.

>and natural assume a submissive posture.
Said posture will be his fist in your face and his boot up your ass!

suck his dick

Before you get there, finger your girlfriend with all your fingers, don't wash them.
When he shakes your hand he will know.

You're a serious faggot.

Do that asshole-overhand shake when you shake his hand.

Then fuck him in the ass.

obviously wit and enough physical contact to give the impression you are comfortable with them, the way a father would with their son.

check em
user is faggot confirmed

Fuck you'r stupid op. You have to be the World's Biggest pussy to need to dominate him like That.

What I do is keep eye contact, heighted your tone when talking about something serious. I'm Italian so I talk with my hands and just that allow looks more aggressive/mature. Firm handshake while gripping his forearm will establish confidence. And lastly don't dress like a cuck.

Holy shit. This is perfect

Leak your teacher or even your sister lol - snap leak .cf check the image

tell him upfront you voted Trump and hate feminism and are ready to defend your gf, yourself, and your country with an AR from enemies foreign and domestic, including him, your gf, and the golden retriever.

No if i do this right he's not going to like me but he is going to respect me plus i didn't grow up with a dad and this somehow helps

This user knows stuff

You don't want to come across as dominating or he'll dislike you.
You want to be respectful, but show your on his level and neither below or above him.
Firm handshake, smile, be freindly, call him by his first name, maybe start a conversation, ask about his work or hobbies,comment on the house, don't make it an awkward situation.
Maybe he will actually like you and not give you shit.
If he tries the whole don't fuck with my daughter thing don't laugh nervously like a faggot. You can ensure him he has nothing to worry about

How old are u kid

My girlfriend hates feminist and she told me that her dad and I are probably going to get along because we both voted Trump

user is right. Firm handshake, lots of eye contact and dont just pat him on the back after the handshake, you have to subtly use the clasped hand on his back to direct him which way to walk after or which way to go sit down. Also something along the lines of I dont care what gf says your alright dads name, it sets the expectation he is there to meet your approval.

That alone*

you did not address the retriever fucker.

This
And pick your topics for god sake.
Try to show interest in what he's saying and avoid young adult bullshit and politics.

1. Ask him to do you a favor. Something simple that he can't say no to. Do it in front of family. Once the favor is done his subconscious will reduce his cognitive dissonance regarding his feelings toward you favorably.
2. Profit .

Run 2 hours late.

So you're pushing him away emotionally because you are afraid to get close to a father figure?

if it won't piss off your gf, be extra handsy with her in front of the dad and make out a bit. make subtle references to the the fact you're fucking her. this will piss him off, but not in a way he can do anything about. so totally emasculating. if he acts like a dick about it, gf feels infantalized and will go against him. if he ignores it or politely asks you to stop, he's even more beta. either way you win.

Holy shit please tell me more

I think she mentioned he has a beagle and my girlfriend owns a cat

no pat in the back, only libertards do that. Firm handshake and grab forearm. This tells him I respect you and I got your back.

Note this doesn't work if he has a beard. If he does, turn 360 degrees around and walk away

No I want him to respect me and subconsciously want my approval

ProTip You Can't. Source: I'm a Dad.

This is my latest fantasy, if you replace the word (((subtly))) with blatantly, and the word (((dad))) with mom.

It'll just show that op has a fetish for submissive people

you can do whatever the fuck you want
*trying* to appear dominant will pretty much automatically make you out to be a pleb (which is probably alright because of youre a kid, you're a pleb man. face it. BUT YOURE GROWING)
relax, talk with him like a normalass person, make jokes when you think of them
whatever
no pressure, hombre
if he has a tight asshole, that's his issue
you're dating his daughter, not him

Impregnate his floor machine

Bring a revolver

Play Russian roulette with his bitch ass

Fucking this.

that's the suburbs then. Don't reverse park in the driveway, specially if you have a fast car. Park normally, wear a suit no tie, don't take shoes off unless asked for, no perfume, "a pleasure to meet you", shake arm, grab forearm, stare into eyes, get close to his face, kiss him on the cheek

Dude if your daughter is getting fucked without being married you're not doing a good job and are technically getting cucked

unless you've got the confidence for it, the attitude for it, and the backing for it, you're not gonna have him at your heels
wtf kind of weird fantasy is that anyway
you're not god, or a kind, you're dating his daughter
get your head out of your ass before he pulls it out (assuming he's that type of person)

you must be a power bottom

I've seen pictures of him i can take him

He lives like a mile outside of Chicago in the northwest suburbs. So technically

this is sewing the worst kinds of seeds right here

wanna wrastle?

You ate going to make a clown of yourself you fucking 14 year old

Establish dominance over a dad? Good luck, date a nigger where there is no dad.

that's hardly the point
you can live your life trying to dominate others
but it'd probably be better to just be on equal footing if not friendly

You don't show dominance over him dumbass. I would fucking end you if you tried that shit on my daughter - you'd be lucky if you made it to the door before a 12 gauge was boring out the back of your fucking skull all over the door and I called in a home invasion.

Belittle his career

then do exactly as I said.. The kiss is the most important part and I am not kidding. He'll spend years trying to figure out what the hell that was and will be subconsciously afraid of you. By the time he realizes what you did, you'd be marrying his daughter

But it would send a message

Sick his dick. In most Western cultures it shows determination to do hard work

What he said. Look, new friend, if you think you can dominate a father into accepting you, you suffer excessive pigmentation. If not, you could try showing him you're a stand-up guy.

But wouldn't you be a little happy your daughter was dating a real man and not some pussy

the most powerful message you can send regarding dominance is not control over him, but control over yourself. If you're true to yourself and don't give a single fuck about judgement, you're golden

Look him in the eye and tell him your a bitch cuck and you want to watch him fuck your gf and eat his cream pie out of her. That will teach him a lesson.

Just subtle stuff. Your main focus should be getting the mom in your pocket and then your in control and can slow impress your dominance on the father without you knowing.

I came here to post this.

Looking at these responses lets me know why you aren't fucking already

a real man would not give a single, solitary fuck about whether he approved. Moreover, that argument falls apart when you take into account that he would most likely hate you if you tried to be the "top dog"

Pretty much this.

If you do it, he will try to avoid you at every chance he has, and not the other way around as it usually is.

Exactly. I would respect someone who was a nice guy, not some meat head fuck hole wannabe that tried to come in and piss on my daughter in front of me. If I had to fly her to a remote island and chain her to a damn tree, you would never see her again, if you lived to talk about it at all. You earn respect, you don't demand it. No trophies for participating here.

talk to him about strapons

No me and her fucked the first night we met. We fuck

Sodomize him.

>and politics
Unless your politics actually seem to align closely to his. I got my first job out of college because I'm an immigrant hating conservative, which my friend's dad liked, so he sent my resume out to a few people who also felt the same way and boom I had a job in the petroleum industry.

Fuck his wife

Lies

Grab him by the pussy

No she's pretty slutty. I love her but she is slut who loves getting fucked

[spoiler]s>pike his drink and take his to his bedroom and when he seems to be fading unconscious slip in his ass if he awakes tell him you got lost looking for the restroom[/spoiler]
it'll show you have little respect for him as a man and youre confident of getting the job done next time

Ha. Make sure to pack a chute.

Send her to me

Ill play Russian roulette with the fag and still grab his wifes ass saying i thought it was galpals

lets see some pics

That's not how this works you sociopath. He doesn't give a shit about your approval and in reality, if her parents don't like you, you probably won't be dating this girl for long. Just be a normal human. If you and your gf are both 22, her dad has already accepted the fact that you two fuck. Now's your chance to be cool with him. Just be a normal human. Shake hands, look him in the eyes, have a good conversation, and let him know that you actually like his daughter, and that you're a normal human being. Trying to play mind games will do none of these things. Her dad will read you, and he will not like you. It's really fucking simple. Just present yourself as not a degenerate and you'll be fine. No need to try to do anything else.

You wont be dominating anyone son. It would be a bad idea to try.

what?