Just marathoned the first hour of this. Is the rest any good?

Just marathoned the first hour of this. Is the rest any good?

You won't believe what both their mothers are called!

You'll apologize to Zack when you're all done

Yes?

Are you retarded?? Just watch it all and then come here and shit post either way

Do you even know what a marathon is? Fucking retard

no, the third act ruins the movie, it's laughably awful.

It somehow manages to get worse. The opening is bar far the best bit.

is this shit being shilled i see this same picture here every day multiple times a day

You watched 1 3rd of a movie with absolutely no pay offs to anything and blatant Christianity symbolism shoved in your face.

That scene where Clark hears Alfred through Bruce's ear piece? Yeah, what an exciting way to set up Clark investigating on who Batman is. But instead were cock blocked because superman has to go save a girl unrelated to the plot. Potential is there, and it's wasted. What a pointless scene that cock teases you but doesn't go anywhere. And that's basically the entire movie. A big cock tease that is waving its potential right in your face but then takes it away and gives you garbage depressing scenes that make little to no sense.

this

nah man, just go and do something else

mfw Warner Bros has a Sup Forums division because they're this desperate

>PLEASE Sup Forums! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO THINK!

kys

>marathoned the first hour

BvS was definitely shilled to fuck at its theatrical release, so it wouldn't surprise me if it is again.

Boy it's hot out

I just binge read your post and you come across as as someone fresh and new

yes

second hour is just as good if not better, third hour kind of wraps things up haphazardly then ends on a hopeful high note filled with emotion

You have been successfully memed friend

Dumbledore kills Snape,

haha memes!