Is this the most underrated HBO show ever?

Is this the most underrated HBO show ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFbnpbOFJrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably

that's not animals

I like improve cartoons. The best parts of Dr. Katz and Home Movies were when they were riffing.

Remember that time he killed a man?

Possibly, it's one of the shows that comes closest to matching my sense of humor, but so does peep show and the ratings for that aren't great either. It's just not everyone's cup of tea. Still love what we got and the ending fits Tim perfect

It's formulaic and resorts to its shtick (Tim gets in trouble despite not being the culprit of anything), that said the jokes are great and I enjoy that sort of awkward humour.

That show is great. Goofy and understated. A true masterpiece of off-beat humor where nobody learns a lesson.

This show is terrible. In fact, it's a total contrast of what makes Life & Times of Tim so great: The humor is so over-written and there's sad attempts to make the stories heartfelt and relateable. I really don't like the two main voices either, whereas Tim's VA is perfect.

I fucking love this show. Noone seems to have heard of it tho outside of Sup Forums

how do you want your eggs, runny or wet?

"god I respect him"

can keithposting be a thing

I distinctly heard you say 'niggity'

Repeat after me. "I break the backs of young children by crushing their dreams."

this

Backdoor action

this show is god tier improv comedy

Aw fuck, how come Tim never gets any love? I always found myself laughing myself shitless to this. Even when some episodes weren't that funny it was still comfy af. Sucks this gets canceled but shit like Simpsons and Family Guy will go on forever.

It always felt like the American animated version of The It Crowd another underrated show. Seriously I fucking hate comedy but if they made more shows like Life and Times of Tim and It Crowd I'd watch more fucking comedy.

>that time when even a homeless guy didn't want his job

I'll never understand why they cancelled this show.

Or when Tim tries to help the gay Mexican plumber episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFbnpbOFJrs