Watched Prisoners and Nightcrawler last night

Watched Prisoners and Nightcrawler last night

any other JakeCore I should watch?

Already seen Zodiac

Jarhead
Donnie Darko
Zodiac isn't JakeCore at all, coulda been anybody in that role.

Enemy, for the many faces of Jake

Source Code: not great, but fun
Enemy: I hated it, but it seems to be Sup Forums approved
Donnie Darko: I haven't seen it in years, and it probably doesn't hold up for being edgy, but I liked it at the time.

Demolition

Why has never been in a good film bros?

If you liked Zodiac, Nightcrawler and Prisoners then Enemy will be up your ally. It should probably be watched as a trilogy with PR and NC actually. It is the most challenging film next to Darko of Jake's career not counting BBM of course. And watch some Bubble Boy to cleanse the pallet after.

Oh yeah, I wanted to fuck Rene Russo in Nightcrawler so fucking bad

holy shit. Based MILF

Enemy.

why has no one mentioned PRISONERS

essential Gyllenkino

>Watched Prisoners and Nightcrawler last night

He could be replaced in any film he does. Doesn't mean I don't like him or his style, but he just isn't very unique.

And it's not because he's white and has brown hair, he just doesn't really give a performance to remember. Everything he's in always has a better narrative than it does performances.

I mean who the fuck was even paying attention to Jake during Enemy? I honestly thought it was that dude from Dawson's Creek on the poster/cover.

No, not diet David Beckham, the other guy from Dawson's Creek.

Enemy. Donnie Darko. Bubble Boy. Prisoners.

Based suggestions!

I dunno, he brings something to Donnie Darko and Prisoners, in my opinion. Source Code as well. He's trying too hard to be Ryan Gosling in Nightcrawler. But I do appreciate that he's trying to be more than the boring pretty boy that he is.

Is Prisoners actually good?

Step up your game, Sup Forums

my bad. i didn't see it in the replies and got excited

Enemy is pure Jakekino

tfw most poseurs on this board wont recognize that jake actually acted well in nightcrawler

I thought the "Nightcrawler is good" meme already died.

End of Watch if you want to see him in a bit of a different role than the shy, pretty boy he normally is cast as.

Surprised that it was good, thoughtd itd be some romabtic thing but its just an attractive autistic dude whos wife dies and he has trouble coping without some stalker and her faggot kid

where's my gritty gosling & gyllenhaal detective drama? come on hollywood wtf

True detective season 3 coming soon

End of Watch is great, saw it a few months ago having not even heard of it until then. It must have been a pretty low-key release when it first came out.

Those scenes with Russo reminded me of Greenaway's The Draughtman's Contract. In that like Nightcrawler the architect gets to fuck the wife Janet Suzman only because she wants his work. Are there any other kino where occupational blackmail leads to sex?