Can we all agree that Seth Rogen seriously needs to fuck off?

Can we all agree that Seth Rogen seriously needs to fuck off?

I don't like nepotism either

Nope, he's usually pretty funny.

Que?

But which other jew could take his role of "dudeweedlolguy"?

Nah, I'm really enjoying Preacher

>DUDE! WEED! LMAO!

Does he owe you money?

Jonah Hill?

DUDE

no but i'm pretty sure we can all agree that you're a fucking faggot

Prime stoner kino.

>Jew
>fat
>ugly
>not funny
>plays in shitty movies

I think we won't have a hard time agreeing on this

The point is to get rid of the "dudeweedlolguy"

We don't want another unfunny Jewish "DUDEWEEDLOL" guy.

Dude WEED! HURGH HURGH HURGH HURGH HURGH HURGH HURGH HURGH

Seth rogan is Jewish , and Jewish people predominantly make up the Hollywood scene, he got his job because he is jewish

No fucking shit Sherlock.

Hollywood needs at least 2 of them active at any moment of the year.

>Jonah Hill
i know everyone likes to shit on him these days for his weight but he actually used to be far fatter

>unironically enjoying Seth Rogen's abortion of an adaptation of one of the greatest graphic novels of all time

Kill yourself.

Yes, he should die already.
He was never funny, always played the same character (except he is giving that character a cool Jewish background in his new movies) and he is fat

Seth Rogen isn't even that funny. He literally just points out what's happening in a worried voice and mentions weed every 10 minutes in his movies. He has his moments but his schtick gets old fast.

>That equal pay Budweiser commercial
I used to like him, I'll be honest.

Jonah Hill can at least act and has actually tried to diversify the roles he usually undertakes in movies rather than just stick to the same "WEEDLMAO" shit that Seth Rogen shits out every year.

>one of the greatest graphic novels of all time

LOL

Kill yourself first, edgelord.

I enjoy his terrible antics more than a lot of other people

he's just the next adam sandler we need to get tired of.

I mean, he was great in a few movies, but then he releases hot garbage like neighbors 1 and 2

>This person is more popular than I feel they deserve so I get to decide what should happen to them

Mmm boysss

WEED

You don't like someone. Ok?

most annoying laugh ever, makes me sick to hear it.

I can't hate the guy even if does the whole dudeweedlol over and over cause he's a Canucker and us Canfags gotta support our bruhs. Now if he was a weeddude Jew Amerifag, Britfag or Ausfag then yes I would say he should get the fuck off my screen then.

am i the only one who enjoys his stuff? preacher is fuckin awesome and the rest of his shits pretty funny. and yes, i smoke weed. anyone else hyped for sausage party?

>Talentless
>Fat
>Ugly
>Cuck
>Unfunny
>Jewish

One of these will get you into Hollywood

All of them give you Seth Rogen