If mixed breed dogs are healthier than purebreds, shouldn't mixed race humans be healthier as well?

If mixed breed dogs are healthier than purebreds, shouldn't mixed race humans be healthier as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_paradox
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Das rite

Yes.

Purebreds are actually races created by man through selection and inbred otherwise human "races" are not.
Just stop fucking with your cousin you retarded leaf and everything should be ok.

this

yeah, races like this or fucking chihuahuas are totally healthy. Who cares about breathing problems or holes in the head, right?

Purebred dogs are inbred while non-arab humans aren't you fucking leaf

This.

We did that social experiment some 500 years ago. The result was... Brazil.

dog breeds are like small endogamic groups that dont marry outside their group, like ashkenazi jews, human races have much more genetic diversity and arent comparable to dog breeds.

btw, hispanics in the USA, who are almost completely a racially mixed group (native and spanish, or spanish, black and native if they are from caribbean islands) do have better health than the rest of the population

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_paradox

"The Hispanic paradox, or Latino paradox, also known as the "epidemiologic paradox," refers to the epidemiological finding that Hispanic and Latino Americans tend to have health outcomes that "paradoxically" are comparable to, or in some cases better than, those of their U.S. non-Hispanic White counterparts, even though Hispanics have lower average income and education. (Low socioeconomic status is almost universally associated with worse population health and higher death rates everywhere in the world"

but the reason being their mixed race ancestry isnt even considered.

ever noticed how only Chinks managed to fuck up their dog breeds this badly?

Why don't you compare people to appletrees? Come on, go deeper.

damn really makes me think

Also, animals in nature don't exhibit multiple phenotypes, and instead quickly reach their optimal phenotype for a determined environment.

Not on my watch

oh right forgot all about those little shitters and bulldogs, in fact various english dogs lmao

What the hell is that? Looks like a cross breed of bulldog and muskrat

A magnificent French bulldog admiring an equally magnificent french landscape i guess.

YES!

It makes me euphoric dreaming about a future where everybody is mixed
a world without racial issues, what a dream

Mixed breed dogs are not healthier. It is purebreeds that have been sabotaged by human selection.

Dumb cuckposter.

thanks white breeders for that

A 30 minutes read (Man meets Dog by Konrad Lorenz) would be enough to clear up your mind. Most current breeds are nothing but pretty toys, and the shadow of its past self. Breeds like the German Shepherd, or even more tragically the Chow Chow, lost a significant chunk of their temperament, instincts and intelligence.

>mixed breed dogs are healthier than purebreds
Can you prove it?

It's not like we use them for important tasks anyway.

English bulldog can't give birth without c sections

I know, my cousin has one.

Britain has some of the best dog breeds around.

we have one of these in that exact color
>tfw my dad is gonna die of sorrow when it dies in a year or two

This. I'm tired of plebs who don't understand genetics, heredity, and breeding making comparisons to animals in different situations to justify their ideological outlook. Especially when those same people talk about how certain dog breeds are smarter than others but say people work differently.

Anyway Rashida Jones is fit.