>have no social skills that appeal to women

Step 1) Get the fuck of Sup Forums.

Step 2) take care of yourself fatty

Either grow balls on that 4 inch cock and ask her out or kill yourself

Which game are you playing atm?

try cocaine

Step 1 - An Hero
Step 2 -

cry yourself to sleep every night until she tells you all about her amazing new boyfriend, then continue to cry yourself to sleep until you forget about her.

then repeat for the next girl.

Step 1) Find a resourceful skill to learn in yourself that expresses your full potential.
Step 2) Start exercise and eat healthy (diet)
Step 3) Listen to this post and GREATLY reduce your visit to Sup Forums

Stick of Truth

eh, not bad

Perfect wife for who?
You?
You're joking.
She probably deserves someone who has more respect for her than an ape who posts shit like this on ivchan.

You don't. If you want to attract a perfect girl, make sure you meet at least some standards of a perfect girl.

>ivchan

/thread

I think she likes me already. But how do I know for sure?

How do I ask somebody out if I cant get anywhere?

Don't waste your efforts yet, fix yourself first. After two years of diligent work you can start to look for wife material.

Fuck no, don't ask her out. She ll most likely say no, and if she does say yes, it will be out of politeness. You are not in your best moment, and when she rejects you, you'll dive even deeper into depression.

Improve yourself.
Lower your standards
Grow a thick skin

Keep at it.

Just don't start a battle you know you know you are not prepared for. Think

>get a car (get a job)
>lose weight
>nothing inherently wrong with glasses. get contacts if you want
>some people suit beards, generally alpha guys. so just shave
>can't change cock size, but that doesn't matter at this stage. got a long way to go before you get there. but as long as the girl likes you for your personality first, small dick is very rarely a deal breaker for her
>you can develop better hobbies such as exercise, sports, social clubs. Nothing wrong with video games as long as it's in moderation
> develop social skills by forcing yourself into social situations. Going out with family/friends, or join a local club. Can be anything as long as you're meeting up with people in real life regularly and engaging in conversation. It will suck at first, but over the course of month or years you will get better. only continuous practice will achieve this
>congrats, you are now a faggot normie with gf
>kill your self 5 years later

what makes you say she does?

There is no perfect you fucking imbecile that lives in hyperreality.

But hey... don't worry....here's your pity party.

You Don't

White knight neeeds a Sup Forums to rescue him so he can save princess.

Spoiled: this isn't your princess, she's in another castle.
Protip: success comes through more consistent efforts.

Be the ball.

russian mail order brides over skype

do you have money? that solves all problems.

>the pussy will come running

The first thing you should do is exercise. It might sound like a lot of effort, but its actually really fun. One time I exercised until my legs felt like they were on fire, but the high that came after that made it totally worthy it.

/thread.

>also kill yo self fucking fat faggot

idk she just perks up more when I am around.

She isnt particularly easy to read. Shes probably just another lesbian. It always ends up that way.

your pretty much useless to society, seek suicide.

dubs of truth

I'm smarter than you. Guarenteed.

Hehe

wishful.

Just fucking go for it, op.

>>Then Greentext here, one day.

calmer than you are

if your smarter than me. Then you should be able to fucking take care of your fat self and grow some balls and ask said girl out. Posting this shit on Sup Forums isnt going to work.

Get married to an illegal alien as a sham
She'll have sex with you because she wants the citizen ship.

In mean time lose weight. And acquire knowledge other than video games. Acquire respectable hobbies.

Go out with wife and socialize. Acquire skills for socializing.

It's all uphill from there

Your options are as follows,
1. Kill yourself
2. Grow some balls and talk to her
3. Get a car, lose your fat, cut your beard, take a drama class get a fucking job

Mail order brides get repo'd and you're screwed out the money- Called a Natasha

/thread

>Guarenteed.

there you have it

>Guarenteed.

nice quads man

I probably could. But im too lazy to work out.

Thing is, I'm fucking terrible with girls. I dont know how to read them, at all. I've been called cute, but by the time I hear about it, its too late. I even had to turn a girl down.

I trick myself into liking certain girls, which end up turning out to be lesbians because I try to find girls that are single.

>Always end up that way

This level of being sweetly rejected. You are lucky your body fat makes it politically incorrect to plainly shoot you down. Look on the bright side champ.

>...Anonymous
>12/27/16(Tue)06:31:00 No.716674099
>100 KB JPG
>How do I ask a girl out who is perfect wife material if
>I have no car
No need, get bicycle
Lose some of that weight
Use public transport
>Im 300 lbs
Go to gym everyday
Maximise gains
Eat less shit
>wear glasses
Laser eye surgery
>beard
Shave
>4in cock
Surgery or learn to use it
The only thing that'll save you is personality
>kissless virgin
Learn the theory, train to please a woman
>play video games and music all day
Keep music, lose games
>have no social skills that appeal to women
Talk to random people and build them
Alternatively live like a real man... alone

okay now your just bullshitting yourself. this isnt going to work.

Cut all ties. Fix everything right now, stop masturbating every night. Get a haircut, start taking care of yourself. Guranteed results will come in a few months if you start taking care of yourself. Also, masturbating less(dont deny you dont masturbate) actually helps with confidence.

You don't. I've been single for the past 5 years and I've never been happier. Buy a fleshlight. Have some type of human interactions at least though bro, it's bad for your mental health if you don't. Even if it's just going to the store and talking to the cashier.

Step one:
Pic related

Nope, they were literally lesbians. One of them had to pretend she already had a boyfriend to hide that fact from me.

High school was a mess.

>Shes probably just another lesbian. It always ends up that way.

Feelsbad.jpg

this guy

This is the route I'm heading in and the one I dont care to tread.

I want to feel loved.

WRONG
cock size can be changed
Personality not so much

Need to show her an impulsive, exciting side to grab her attention, even if it's not you

Kek
>nothing wrong with vidya
Need to take your eyes off the screen and look outside
No such thing as an alpha that plays fucking video games

>guarenteed

>falling for classic bait

me and my girl play vidya, just depends what you're playing

You're no alpha
And she's self conscious

You go up to her with as much confidence you can muster and say, "Look, I may not be much, but I just wanted to let you know I think you are really great, and that I would totally be kicking myself if I didn't at least try to see if you would like to grab a drink some time."

She will most likely politely decline.

You smile and say, "No worries, It was still worth a shot. Take care." And walk away.

You can only do this if you actually know about her as a person and you're not just basing your attraction on her looks. Because if she is a complete rando you will without a doubt be denied without a second thought.

Good luck OP. Get out there and better yourself.

I'm better looking than her, imo.

I think she might say yes, but then I'd be a shitty awkward position of having to tell her that shes driving.

>quads

"You can't have 3 pair in a five card game."

nice dubdubs!

buy a harley & join a local MC

>be me
>be /fit/
>be 7/10 kissless virgin
>75kg lean muscle
>new foreign girl at work
>8.5/10
>talks to me
>shows great interest
>potential wife material
>personality 6.5/10
>intelligent
>perfect balance of concervative and liberal
>rarely see her
>show her little to no interest
>give her cold shoulder
>thefuckcouldshelikeaboutme.jpg
>some time later
>tells me she's leaving country
>will never see her again

Take an uber or something. Meet her there and do the same getting back to one of your places.

Also, it's not a looks contest. I just mean you shouldn't project a perfect life with this person if you don't know anything about them.

Says the guy sitting on a fucking image board, looking for advice on how to ask a woman out. Seems like that vast intellect doesn't include a few key things, hey? How sad.

Just fucking do it. If she's wife material, like you're claiming, then she'll probably overlook a few of those things you're not cool with. Just fucking do it, really. Don't screw around and overthink and over-analyze things, just go for it. With women, confidence is often 95% of the battle.

Hell yeah.
Go get that dick wet son!

Maybe show you have something to offer like character or a sense of humor
Afterall youre expecting shit out of her too
Like all relationships of healthy margin its give and take my possibly neckbeard friend

Lol, become perfect husband material
Otherwise fuck off out of her life

Wow you're pretty edgy

Good