'Wonder Woman' Gal Gadot Says It's "Important For Me To Show My Daughter That Women Are Great"

>Amidst male-dominated stories, the introduction of Gadot as Wonder Woman in her own film has become a highly-anticipated event in comic book adaptations, promising significant changes regarding image diversity.

>The 31-year-old actress herself has placed emphasis on such an “important thing” as it is expected to bring on a positive impact on younger generations.

>"Being a mother with a three-and-a-half year old daughter, it's really important for me that, it's really important for me to show her..." the Israeli star told Cinema Blend. "Oh my God, it's really important for me to show her that women are great and women can follow their dreams and do what they feel like doing.
She also expressed her excitement in being able to demonstrate the relevance of strength, courage and empowerment among the female population.

>"I'm very happy that I have the opportunity to show the strong, the strongest and the more empowered side of women, and I hope women are going to love it, and also men, and children, and babies, and animals,” she added.

gospelherald.com/articles/65082/20160704/wonder-woman-movie-premiere-date-israeli-actress-gal-gadot-says-its-important-for-me-to-show-my-daughter-that-women-are-great.htm#closepopup

skellington thread

so perfect.

she's getting bigger and stronger

All she's shown is that a Jewish ugly anorexic woman can get work in modern day Hollywood instantly and giving her own movies and joint movies by doing absolutely no work, requiring no skill and not even playing the part.

Good role model in the 21st century desu.

Why not show that scene where you shake your bony ass in Fast and the Furious?

>literally perfect

in b4 autistic shitposters

Too bad your movies will bore any child out of his/her mind and make any adult laugh at it's horrible scripts.

You were miscast and will be remembered at bad choice for Wonder Woman for the rest of time.

>That little glimpse of her beautiful, perfect toes

BvS proved Gadot can't act or even speak English. Who will they blame when it bombs?

she was the only good part of that movie (apart from batfleck)

Daily reminder that Gadot was only cast because she's a jew and put no effort into the role.

she sucked ass.

>Body Shaming

Get fucked

She looked like a rat, and she couldn't even speak without sounding like a retard. Her delivery was flat as fuck.

A woman starring in a movie is unheard of. This absolute madwoman is dragging us all kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

Anyway, feminism is inversely proportional to female achievement.

palestinians pls go and stay go

She said once that her daughter can't watch the movie because it's not appropriate for her age

Sorry, but I am a Christian European. Gadot is trash not because she's a jew, but because she's a shit actress. She obviously cares nothing about Wonder Woman or the movie, or she would have put in at least some effort into her appearance, at least.

it's a shame really, I think they should have given her like 1 or 2 flashbacks to her past to properly establish why she wasn't so eager to help against Doomsday and why she was running away.

instead she's just staring at the tv like 0_0 and then finally walks off the plane

Degenerate Palestinians LEAVE

>and I hope women are going to love it, and also men, and children, and babies, and animals,” she added.

was it autism?

you'll see next year. wonder woman best capeshit movie. gal is the goddess that will fix capeshit forever.

gal haters will be BTFO next year

>and animals

Those.

Toes.

Wonder Woman was created by a pervert with a major BDSM fetish. G-GIRL POWER!

Also, as if her fucking emaciated body wasn't already a shit choice for WW, why did she have to have an awful accent as well?

>DA CREATURE GETS DA ENERGY FROM DA ENERGY

kike

I'm sure children and babies and animals will love this

Yeah, sure. Look at this amazing shape Gadot is in. Wow, those 10 inch arms look like they could break a man in half.

She was great compared to everything else, but the fair point I've heard is that she was such a small part compared to everything else that was so bad, she might have been good because everything else was so much bigger and so fucking bad. The solo movie will be confirmation if that was the case or if she was really good.

All your dreams are possible if you're rich, beautiful, and come from a powerful family! Empowerment!

>it's really important for me to show her that women are great and women can follow their dreams and do what they feel like doing.
I know we're supposed to hate her for saying this and we must hate women but what is exactly wrong with her statement? No meme answers

she has super powers you nerd she doesn't need muscles

>Who will they blame when it bombs?
Biggoted nerds who can't stand powerful women. WB probably already has Sony on speed dial so they can borrow their Ghostbusters playbook after it is released.

fucking hell

>GLAMOUR: We know so little about you. What kind of kid were you?

>GAL GADOT: I really liked to perform. My mother always tells this story: I was five. They had a party, and they'd put me to bed. I heard everyone on the rooftop, and I went upstairs. No one paid any attention to me, so I took a hose and sprayed everyone. [Laughs.] Very elegant, right? "It's meeeee! Look at me!" I loved the attention. But I never connected all the dots that maybe I should be an actress.

updated

Sup Forums has problems with women, no meme.

BvS or WW?

>and I hope women are going to love it, and also men, and children, and babies, and animals
>doesn't include robots
Fucking cunt burn in hell

So does Superman, but he's still jacked as fuck, you beta nerd. This is a visual medium, warriors need to look like warriors, not like waifs.

She should show her a female fucking doctor working on the emergency room then..

Or the nurse that had to clean up Gal's bowel movement when she gave birth.

No, show her your own shit acting, shit accent and shit body for her to know how wonderful women are.

I want to spend the rest of my life underneath these soles.

Maybe it was BvS but honestly the solo movie won't be any more kid friendly

Nothing really, it's just that (in the west) females get this message drilled into their heads from day 1 over and over again which is why they're all so goddamn smug and entitled. This alone wouldn't be a big deal but young boys are being told the opposite; step aside so women can take everything because you already have everything you greedy evil monsters. Oh, but we still need you to do dangerous unglamorous jobs because women are too good for that.

how can one woman be so perfect

>This alone wouldn't be a big deal but young boys are being told the opposite; step aside so women can take everything because you already have everything you greedy evil monsters.
I thought they were just being told not to obstruct women just because they are women. Not to step aside.

Gaza must burn.

lazy bitch

>47 / 15 / 18 / 1
oh jew

that's a pretty good ratio, newcuck. that's a little over 2 posts per person. are we supposed to only make 1 comment per thread and then that's it?

I'm so sorry Gal

she's so beautiful

>All those quotes.

I've heard Gal speak and her mouth seems disabled. It's not a problem with her accent, her mouth just doesn't work.

She didn't say those things. She couldn't have

What have those dead eyes seen. Like doll's eyes.

Poor virgins can't appreciate her perfection. Keep it up, slugger.

>it's a Sup Forums gets triggered by someone trying to be a good role model for their kid episode

you guys are always just going all out

>She didn't say those things. She couldn't have

Sounds like her to me

>"Being a mother with a three-and-a-half year old daughter, it's really important for me that, it's really important for me to show her..." the Israeli star told Cinema Blend. "Oh my God, it's really important for me to show her

Her daughter could just watch Xena reruns instead.

Gal was doing an okay at best Lucy Lawless impression as Wonder Woman.

Xena is definitely more fun to a kid as well

shit taste
then again look at what board this is

>63 posts
>27 posters
I would bet at least half of the pro-Gal posts in this thread were done by one JIDF agent. Gal is a talentless skeleton.

Why is superman always such a dick

that's 2 posts per person. that's a great ratio for a thread.

>someone blew his load deep in her pussy and passionately kissed giving her a child
I wonder what it felt like

Awful probably. All those bones don't look very comfy.

>What should we do, our big franchise starter wasn't well received at all
>I know, let's make a stand alone movie about that one female character noone cared about
>Brilliant. Also, since WW involves a lot of greek mysticism and a race of amazonian warriors, we should set it in world war 1 and use one of those trendy filters that suck out all the color

absolute bollocks

>"Only 20 Palestinians? Bad, Goy. You should have killed at least 50."

Have you seen MoS and BvS? He's the second coming of Jesus, he's a little mad the jews betrayed him.

The problem was they were almost wrapping production when BvS came out. They still believed their grimdark supercereal "adult" movies would be a hit.

> 3 movies
> Znyder still has invincible people punch each other

How?

manlets will never understand

but manlets are taller than her

>important for me to show her that women are great and women can follow their dreams and do what they feel like doing
i'm really interested to know where these people live where women are shuffling around in chains longingly looking at college applications before some 6'5 bodybuilder comes up and punches her in the face for even thinking of following her dreams
i'm 25 and have never in my entire life seen or heard anyone or anything outright stating that women can't or shouldn't follow their dreams, even when it's a terrible idea, quite the opposite of girls and women being encouraged at every level of society
i keep seeing this shit from both celebrities and ordinary people all around the western world and it just blows my mind

Looks like he's wearing RDJ shoes, and his chin is up to make himself look taller.

It sort of implies a lot to focus on one group and stress that THEY can do anything.

>It's important that GIRLS know that WOMEN are great. Fuck the rest.

We hear this daily, but never hear that boys and men are okay too. Pretty much the opposite in fact.

>Trump says something dumb
>HOLY SHIT WHITE MEN JUST STOP ALL OF YOU KILL YOURSELVES YOU'RE LITERALLY THE WORST

was that supposed to be sexy?
It looked like it was trying to be sexy.

>never connected all the dots that I should be an actress

lol she's got that right

wtf i support Israel now

>men used to outnumber women in college enrollment

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, WE MUST MAKE CHANGES

>women now outnumber men in college enrollment, and the divide keeps growing

THIS IS WONDERFUL, PROGRESS
no talk of equality now or raising male enrollment

>tfw you'll never be the insole in one of Wonder Woman's boots

Imagine being such a useful tool for her. Imagine her sexual soles releasing their sweat into you. Imagine feeling her sole pressed so firmly against you. Imagine being so useful to her that you begin to mold to the shape of her sole after years of use.

veiled misogynist attitudes like yours are the reasons why women feel the need to struggle.

Sup Forums is basically 99.9 male, a sekret club safe space to be misogynist, but men who grow up and get into positions of power can make misogynist decisions, decisions done in the same anonymity that Sup Forums offers....it exists, and you say that you dont see it while you hide behind the shield of anonymity. You would never walk into the middle of a busy city and start yelling you hate woman, even when you really do.

It shows how prevalent misogyny is, and how cowardly misogynists are when men have hide in secret safe spaces to use it. Gal Gadot is telling her daughter "Dont be afraid of these cowardly men", just like Lex Luther was a coward for capturing Superman's mom and WW was brave to fight Doomsday"

Bravo

10/10 bait

Good shitpost, guy above, 6/10.
Tweak here and there and pasta it around

qt

I seriously want to lick Gal Gadot's sweaty body.

i bet her foot sweat tastes so yummy

I want to be in a committed relationship with her and eat her bull's load out of her well-fucked, gaping butthole, then fall asleep in her arms as she strokes my clitty in its cage

So stronk

*almost dies from choking while deepthroating her sexual foot*

>That filename

Maybe next time we'll get Steven Hawking to play the fucking Hulk

>woman wants her daughter to have a female hero
>Sup Forums gets triggered

Juice controls the media