Women disgust me, I am not gay but I only masturbate to traps...

Women disgust me, I am not gay but I only masturbate to traps, they can properly clean their anus and don't act on emotion solidwifematerial/10.

Women do nothing that they say and everything that they feel, unstable and insecure at best, plus pussies look like a knife wound, disgusting, nothing looks better than a nice clean weiner, I'm serious, call me gay but traps really are the most stable wife material of the bunch. Plus it's even worse if you live in America.

So basically you're a huge faggot. Well thanks for sharing, now go be a fag somewhere.

Sarina Valentina. Hottest woman with a dick on the planet. Besides Mariana Cordobad gorgeous girl cock.

I've dated a trap, they're so far from stable it's not even funny. They have crazy mood flings and they never put out. They're worse than a woman.

Cordoba* my bad. And Angeles Cid. Oh the things i would do for a night with those lady penises.

Someone just has to /thread.
Let that someone be me.

This is now a vagina/hot chick thread

>he doesn't know who somik chan or kalindra are

gtfo normie

Thanks for trying to push your agenda on the cesspool of the internet.

No shit. They are so insecure with themselves they changed gender.

you're either a gay or a colossal faggot.

still gay

>date 1 trap
>can generalize about all traps

thats some fucking suoerpower you got there user

I have a few trap/tranny friends....you clearly never met one and are going on some fucked up Internet fantasy, but they are far from stable. They are mentally all over the fucking place it isn't even funny.

Kalindra is disgusting. She can't afford a proper tit job so you always see her fucking gel pushup thing in her bra.

Fucking shave that shit. That is disgusting

>doesnt wipe her ass

YOU SEE MY POINT NOW?

But at the end of the day, there is no pussy. You can fool your dick with an ass for a while, but it's not the same. It's a decent option for a little variety, but a life without pussy isn't one I want.

> I am not gay

> I only masturbate to traps

you dumb bro

>i'm scared of actual women

> i am not gay but
> but

yeah sorry dude but when you say you are not something but you say "but" i mean you are that thing

i kekd

Once we can grow babies in tubes will there be any reason to keep women around?

>I am not gay but I only masturbate to traps
kek

moar/name

I think the sauce is in the metadata of this video.

sauce?

how i that gay exactly??

Sauce?

So hot so tasty! So fuckable!

Umm, yeah.

The correct answer is: get you both.

Im not gay I only masturbate to traps ......

So you're gay

You win you can have your trap thread back! It has sufficient vagina now :)

>I am not gay but I only masturbate to traps
Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

>I'm not gay but I masturbate solely to men.

Whatever you say, bud.

THIS IS DISGUSTING,
OUTIES ARE AWFUL

>woman with a dick
Jajajajajajajajajajajaja you delusional faggot.

When I was younger, one of my greatest fears was dating a girl I didn't know had a dick. I don't have anything against trans folks, but I love pussy.

If you think traps are stable and act according to reason you are even a bigger faggot than most traps.

And you obviously never ever encounter traps

I'm not even paying attention right now, I'm just dumping in between reading other threads.

>I am not gay
>Faps to men dressed as woman
kek

what is her name?

Sasha Shatalova

With traps you don't have to deal with women's bullshit, you instead have to deal with trap's bullshit. Also just like with women it depends on the person.

anyone got more of her?

Emily Gavassi

>>>> I am not gay but I only masturbate to traps

What are you gay or something?

>I am not gay

lol, this is bait but I believed you up till then

>implying Carl doesn't fap to traps

I tell you, not fapping to traps, now that my friend is what is gay.

saws?

ok, you are gay. i know you havent come to terms with this because youre an angry autist. maybe you need to do a bit more feeling, rather than repressing yourself

I'm someone who has fucked ladyboys rather than just wanking about it, I have even had one as a girlfriend for over a year so i can tell you a few facts. Pic related.

1. They are all at the very least insecure, they know that they are not true women and this will always distress them.

2. Poop will get on your dick, this is unavoidable at some point, this will greatly embarrass them but just accept it as the reality, it's where poop comes from guys.

3. The asshole sexually is not physically as nice as a vagina, sorry it's just not built to accept dicks, it is still great, but it doesn't lubricate or envelope your dick in the same way.

4. You will be judged, whether you can accept that or not, no matter how convincing your trap is someone will figure it out. Deal with that.

5. They know how a cock works, and they are submissive fuck puppets, they will suck your dick gladly and be great at it, you can indulge your sexual whims on them. This is the main plus.

Otherwise they are not much different from women, some are good some are bad, all of them are mad.

Pretty much this.

Why would you want to be around a person for an extended period of time that was so unhappy they tried swapping genders.

got more pics of that bangin body?

It's pretty fun for a while, but it's not worth the drama in the long run.

Sorry to tell you this OP

if you get off on having people depend on you

As long as im not sucking dick I don't feel so gay, still am though obviously.

Thats a tranny in the pic, not a women

lets see some titters and dickers