26 days clean off heroin today

26 days clean off heroin today.

I'm from LA

Maybe I'll post my ex dealers number itt idk yet. He works out of inglewood

Maybe not a good idea. Some faggot NSA cunt will black van him.

Lol kinda want him locked up tbh buttt he does have a wife and kids

congrats,OP

i miss living in california. never did heroin but i knew a friend who did crack and just post jesus statuses all day. so sorry for his kid and gf.

Do it, perhaps you'll see him on the news

Where did u live and where do u now?

Congrat bro, you should celebrate with some heroin.

As if you would be sane enough to post a picture of heroin after being "clean" for 26 days. Unless you're posting while in rehab this is fake.

You're going to post some dudes number whom you don't like. Don't take the bait people.

I am indeed in rehab in santa Ana orange County

Gg

Is it true that back in the 70s heroin was like totally clear?
Ive never experienced heroin im just kinda interested
Is it like really dirty now and used to be really clean? what happened?

70s heroin was brought by Columbians in white powder form (which is still on East coast)

West coast is tar from Mexican cartels. Shits dirty but both equally strong

Do they cost differently?

Don't do it fam. Whatever reason you want him to be fucked with for, his family doesn't deserve to be punished.
What's it called... blind revenge? Is that it?

You should to it again, just one last hit

>How to get shot
Sup Forums edition

fuckin A man. for real that's great. keep it up heroin's fucked up

Good job tho.
My dad OD'ed once and I had to try and keep him alive while the ambulance came, so its good that you're taking it easy.
Its gonna suck for a while, but you just gotta wait for your brain to get back to normal production of chemicals.
Then go smoke some weed.

You are so full of shit... Instead of acting like you know, how bout you KYS?

Also, opiates killed my mom and almost took my uncle. My uncle's actually downstairs, and he's still recovering from it.
Drugs are fun, but their side effects aren't.

How long are you in for?

Dont be a snitch. Unless your cool with getting beaten to death in prison

Lol do tell me about which part exactly you don't believe! little puss boy

>White powder form
Its called white china and its supposed to be stronger than tar from what i've heard

heroin? in needles? the filthy hobos sleeping the woods down the street keep telling me they are all diabetic.

meetings help me tremendously OP. go with an open mind. i don't believe in god, you don't have to for the twelve steps to work. coming up on 2 and a half years completely abstinent.

i tried doing it on my own for years and only prolonged my suffering after failing time and time again to quit for more than a few weeks.

When my dad went to meetings he actually went to alcoholics anonymous; he said the drug one he went to was just giving him more hookups.
The programs are similar anyway.

Do you do those every week? Congrats on being two years clean keep up the fight!

>#1. he's talking about the 70's
>#2. Most Heroin comes from Middle East/Asia
>#3. Almost no H at all came from Mex in 70s
>#4. There isn't ANY clear H really*(Med grade)
>#5. Heroin Hcl is only Tar H with an acid base >(to turn it into powder form)

Have fun relapsing

Keep comin' ask for help. Just
For today. Remember when. H.O.W. serenity. Life on life's terms.

Lol but seriously. Go to na/AA. I got 3 months n it helps.

Congrats man, opium is a mean addiction. Keep it up

Opiates killed my father, and raped my mother..

Nigga are you making fun of what I posted?
I'm not kidding. you're free to joke about it, but I'm not lying.

I'm way worse off..
>Bad Back
>On SS Disability
>Taking Methadone, OxyCodone, and Klonopin for pain.
>Wake up, take my pills and immediately start drinking whiskey (all day)
>I'm on such a large amount of Pain Killers that Heroin barely affects me.
>TRUST ME, I've Tried.
>MFW Needle is almost worthless.

OP, I have a pretty addictive personality. So, I've avoided heroin in my travels. Tried coke, found it boring. waste of money for fools. Done alot of shrooms, acid, weed.

What is the heroin high? It is that fucked up fog of great weed? giggly like shrooms? What makes people go back again and again?

>inglewood
always up to no good

heroin is like an orgasm x100 for a long time. its also a heavy weight all over your body and completely mind-numbing.

if you don't like blow you just havent done enough of it.

4 Chan needs to give me a job ending unwanted threads... I swear everytime I comment, the thread is DONE!

thx.

Did coke a few times. Also bi-polar, so it has the same high as a nuts high, imho. nothing special.

stay away from heroin. lost 2 friends last year from it. once you start spiking its incredibly hard to stop and fucks your brain up. takes your normal happy levels and drops them every time you dose.

^TRUTH

You don't even know how to reply to a post, do you faggot?

Lot of heroin that's out there is laced with fentanyl too, narcan won't save you if you shoot that shit up