Post a country and area where you want to move to and why

Post a country and area where you want to move to and why.
I want to move to Japan because people are polite, there's no crime there, and there's lots of comfie things like hot springs, spring culture festivals, and conbini.

I would love to experience Japan at least, i'm not a weeb or anything but it sounds pretty comfy.

neck yourself autist

South Florida
>good weather
>a combination of south american and caribbean cultures
>latinos
>spanish architechture
>best state

I want to move to a warmer country, sweden makes me want to kill myself

I would move somewhere with Russian-speaking population and better cities but there's no such country.

Can we switch ? I prefer long winters

I want to moce to Congo, somewherre along the congo river.
>inb4 cuck wants to be raped by niggers
Ive watched so many movies and played so many games that i have developed a fasciation for jungles, and what jungle is better than the deepest darkest congo? Imagine taking your motorcross on the dirt roads a nearby village to buy the necessities and then go back to your house by the river to fish... maybe work as a hunter or geologist.

New York has a large Russian-speaking community.

I want to live in a small Dutch city.

Brighton Bridge is your choice. I've heard that there are people there who don't know English at all.

Namibia perfect colony

Israel?

Community is shit and those New-Yorkers are mostly retarded Ukrainian Jews.

Well, most Russians are shit, what did you expect?

Oh and Berlin is home to 300 000 Russian native speakers

Literally 90% of our emmigrants are uncultured human trash. And I don't want into a country without Russian language.

I would only move to a big US' city like NY, LA or Miami.I would rather live in a vibrant multicultural city than boring shitfests.

right in the middle of the baja california sur dessert, next to the coast living off my retirement money, getting older as a senil rich man in an expensive modern Mexican architecture house inspired from Luis Barragán work.

>Literally 90% of our emmigrants are uncultured human trash

some wellfare heaven

>no aspirations
>no dreams
>would sell my entire family for a constant paycheck that will suffice for my wellbeing

i need it

Id live in the mansions of punta del este if i had money

To bad most of you amigos who move here are poor and end up committing the most crime after Haitians.

He is a retard. Don't listen to him. He is no better than muslims who fled to Europe from their shitholes but still want to live like they did at their """home""".

> muslims who fled to Europe from their shitholes but still want to live like they did at their """home"""
nothing wrong with that tbqh

>germany

>Money makes you a proper person.
Our diaspora is known to be terrible people. Ofc not them all but the majority.

I said I don't want to do this exact thing.

You're in luck. Because the entire country looks alike lol.

Yeah but too bad it's nearly impossible to get there.

Well, if a job application has been open for a couple months then the employer is allowed to hire anyone from across the globe.

So why do you need
>Russian-speaking population
then? It is obvious they will be retards.

5 weeks for jobs where it's easy to find personnel in and 3 months for jobs where it's hard to find people in.

I meant something like Ukraine or Belarus. It could've been Baltics if they didn't go Stalin on ethnic Russians.

My acquaintance from the uni managed to move to Amsterdam, so it may work. But I don't have enough experience right now. I hope I'm not too stupid to pass the interview and could do it in the future.

Thats a white-people neighborhood. In south Florida, your kind lives in places like this.

Why don't move to Moscow or St Petersburg? They are better than any post-USSR city.

What is your field?

Wow looks like 3rd-world.

That's Doral, i picked that neighborhood specifically, 20% of people living in there are colombian , nice try stormfag

I want to live with wites.

you can find places like that in southamerica

Problem with comfy American suburbs is, as nice as they are, driving 30 minutes to get a bottle of coke or do anything gets really old really fast.

I've got Programmer/Mathematician diploma. Working at software developer position.

Yeah but i love Miami

I'm aware of that, i don't think it's as bad as everyone say it is

Have you been there? They are pretty white. Don't fall for memes.

Thats what happens when the spanish speaking population reaches a critical mass, no matter how many food stamps and welfare checks you throw at em.

>spanish speaking population
>welfare and food stamps
pick one

I would replace the Spanish-speaking with the non-white population. I've read a research that claims that when the percent of the non-white population exceeds 10% whites start to move out and everything goes to hell. Works not only for the US.

Well, we have a shortage of programmers. Especially our hosting industry is huge. The Netherlands is filled with datacenters. So the big data meme is big business.

Heres another picture of the spanish-speaking part of southern Florida. These buildings were actually first occupied by Russians, but they all moved to the suburbs in the early 90s to get away from the haitians/colombians/venezuelans/etc.

Hispanics receive a ton of subsidy.

I think youre confusing Mexicans with sudacas.

>About one third of all European data centers are now located in the Amsterdam area
>Amsterdam’s AMS-IX (Amsterdam Internet Exchange) is the largest data transport hub in the world
>Eleven out of 15 sea cables for digital traffic between the US and Europe come in through the Netherlands
>Many tech giants in the digital space, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Twitter, Tata, Infosys, Huawei, Oracle, Intel, IBM, Verizon, and Google, have chosen the Netherlands for their activities. Google, for example, is currently building a new €600-million data centre in Eemshaven, in the northern Netherlands, for its European operations.

Guanajuato

>still mexico
>mexican food
>people speak my language
>just fucking look at it

Sounds cool. But I haven't worked with big data yet, although I develop enterprise applications. I'll try to find a job where I could do it soon.

Looks like favela

Easy now, friend. Its just a bit of banter.

Rains all the time, cold weather, foggy days. I miss that life, I'm the happiest in that weather. Plus is a city with many services and the countryside is less than an hour driving, and Americans are polite (at least better and respectful, not like fucking mexicans).

>Rains all the time, cold weather, foggy days. I miss that life, I'm the happiest in that weather.
Lol, I'm the opposite. I hate cold and lack of the sun. I eventually got used to it, but I still don't love it and would change it for a more sunny and warm climate.

So some post-soviet country would be a nice choice for you

>post-soviet country
>Good cities.
Let's give them 200 years.

favelas means slums, that doesn't look like slums

This. I think there was a CoD level set in it.

Australia would be nice place to live and not africatier shithole

but still many of them are mafiatier people