Which one do you wanna fuck? Tell me what you'd do to her. Be as degrading as you want

Which one do you wanna fuck? Tell me what you'd do to her. Be as degrading as you want

Chelsea looks fuckable but Lucy too ... mmm I dont know maybe if you show us more

Chelsea, Syd, and Lucy

DeDe and Sydney in a threesome

That would be fucking hot

definitely Chelsea, do you have nudes?? I think she is the prettiest there and I suppose that she have a nice ass

Chelsea is clearly the best choice. I would fuckin wife her on the spot. Fuck her ass raw during honeymoon sex and pull out and cum all up her back and in her hair. Then eat her out and facefuck her till she gags whilst holdin here by the hair. After that I'd tie her up spread eagle on the bed with a gag and put a vibe right on her clit and leave her like that whilst cuddling with her. Wake up in the morning and start pounding that pussy. Maybe even use her as a toilet too so I don't have to go to the toilet. Just piss and shit directly in her mouth with a ring gag or something.

No nudes, sorry

Wow, you'd treat her like a proper whore

Not bad

Use and abuse. And you said to degrade. All honesty I'd prolly just wife her and do some mundane shit. Unless she was down to get real rough and dirty.

Post more user

How about this group of girls?

Such a beauty, what I expected

None of them or maybe the right side girl, maybe... Show us some

Lucy.
I'm into MILFs and she looks like a mom.
I'm also into female domination so it is more like her degrading me.

Here's left

How would you degrade them the bride is getting married soon.

instagrams?

Chelsea. Will cum in her asshole and then make her push it out into a glass and drink every last drop, all while Lorde plays in the background.

The black hair left to the last on the right

Moar?? Nice slendy body

Her name's DeDe

Both are beautiful

All them are beautiful, do any of those girls have nudessss???

>tfw you will never see their coke fueled lesbian orgy
bikini pics?

Dammmm do you have more explicit content of her?

sydney has a 10/10 smile, would deepthroat the shit out of her.

DeDe

Sydney

just like the previous times: DeDe

She needs a cock forced between those pretty lips

unnhhhhh. haha damn. mirin hard. she need those puppy dog eyes on you when shes on her knees.

HNNNG blaack tights definitely has a big fat ass and i wanna stick my cock in it

Sydney needs a cock in her fat ass

One on right looks like ellen page almost.

she certainly does, just noticced you've posted more pics. got any butt shots? she's prime breeding material with those fat thighs and big wide butt

nice, we need moar DeDe, OP

God I wish I had better pics. Her ass is so great

fuck me it's fat and beautiful. i'd love to grab 2 handfuls and pull her against my hips so see can feel how rock hard my cock is for her against her crotch

Left is a beauty too

Damn she'd get turned on feeling that pressing against her

DeDe and Syd are a perfect pair

Yep

I would love to fuck Sara!

Do you have any other pics of her?

mmmmm damn i bet even Dede couldn't resist getting her hands all over that big fat butt sometime during that little touchy-feely photo session

Evening user I'm already fapping
Post more

Yes lots of Sara

I know they should just fuck eachother

Sure

Chelsea would be assed out and dicked down.she very caressable but line them up I'll try em all.chel first.reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.gbp

moar

They probably have

Any nude of her?

These barbarians always fucking on bare mattresses...

cant get enough of that healthy fertile backside

Leak your teacher or even your sister lol - snap leak .cf check the image

No sorry

Thanks user.

fapping away

any more nudes? of any girl

nope

have they never fucking heard of sheets? 0/10 wifu material.

Chelsea and Syd are fucking hot. Would definitely nut in Chelsea and let Syd clean her out

Would like to breed sydney pretty hard, this position up against a wall. those damn perfect lips.

holy goddamn
i'd like to imagine all their lips were covered in each others pussy juice by the end of that night

You could really pound her hard in that position

any nudes of the one on the bottom left?