I'm the real Dirty Dan!!!

I'm the real Dirty Dan!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRZXamnTgn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suck my dick from the back you fat fucking nigger

Look at her eyes, you can just see the tears she's holding back while her rapist stands next to her, holding her hips and has a picture of the two of them taken. She only smiles because she has no choice. Makes muh dick hard

Nah... I bet Miranda misses his disturbing depravity. College boys are not rough enough.

Same here. Dan is my hero, living the dream life.

Imagine the depraved things that poor robot int he background has seen, his giant flatulent ass bobbing up and down over her tiny frame, expelling foul taco-bell smelling gas with each exertion, while she tries not to get knocked out by his jiggling man titties. The horror.

Who's the fatty?

You.

youtube.com/watch?v=HRZXamnTgn4

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.
Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?
So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.
At least you've made it in Hollywood.

His name is JonTron

Who is that nice fellow?

Her career is completely dead. She should have let that old bastard keep abusing her feet. He gave her fame and money, that insane iCarly paycheck, but she thought she was good enough to succeed on her own. The funny thing is she's crawled back to Dan many times and he's dominated her many times but she refused him once, and bye bye fame and money. She begs him for a new opportunity from time to time, she "performs" and fucks him for free at her Hollywood's Hill house and tell him that she will be his submissive sex slave like at the iCarly "11 million fans" good times, but Dan is too busy with his new young harem.
She'll never be famous again. Kinda sad if you think about it.

Where's the proof?

Proof of what, my young padawan?

Don't get wrong, feel sorry for her if true, but that's hot smut.

What's his name again

Who's this and what's the story?

I didn't know Dennis from Head of the Class had this much power.