Which careers have the most paedophiles?

which careers have the most paedophiles?

I'm thinking teachers because on penis inspection day my P.E. teacher would always take a really long time inspecting our penises and I think he was enjoying it a bit more than he should have been doing

>penis inspection day
Nigger, you were molested.

you liked it a bit more than you should have

we had penis incpection day too. i grew up in jersey

more of right?

That's why I always hated penis inspection day, my teacher was a freak too. He would hold our balls for like 3 minutes flat.

america?

yeah. the nurse would look at are hairs for lice, and we'd have to drop our trousers. if she made a face, the other kids would laugh.

What the fuckity fuck is a penis inspection day ?
Somebody cares to explain the purpose of a grown man looking at little boys wieners ?

No, he grew up just wearing a jersey, the teacher banned underwear, shorts and trousers.

Etc in the EU we don't have that

I always had mine done by a real doctor. Only poorfags who had shitty parents and no health insurance got theirs done at school.

>he never had penis inspection day

What kind of bullshit school did you go to?

we had penis inspection day too
living in austria
our teachers told us to go to some room, and there was a female doc, we had to undress ( our class ) and sit naked on a bench, and then one by one she looked at our dick, pulled back our foreskin and talked with us, then we had to go back to class

our sports teacher made use wear just our underwear if we forgot to bring our sports kit.. though he was fair and put the same rules on himself lol he forgot his kit every week he was very forgetful

>talked with us
then did you have to buy her lunch?

You're uncut right? The quickest way to pass the inspection is to get circumcised as the founding fathers would have expected.

>founding fathers
you mean fondling fathers

I'd think the facts would show that pedos choose careers that put them in positions of power over children. Teachers, coaches, priests, school bus drivers, etc.

the best thing was getting revenge at the end of term on reverse inspection day

haha i squeezed my teachers dick so hard once he fell over

you line up in the hall at the locker room. you would showw your gym teacher your penis. it was a quick process. i think they were looking for anything abnormal. i didn't mind dropping my shorts to my ankles in front of the other kids, but others were really embarrassed \\\\\

Wait...what?

I grew up in Europe. We had routinely health inspection, to spot if you're literate enough, not molested by your parents and have good eyes.

That's called participation.Who didnt get dick checks?

Politicians and Hollywood

We had a teacher who was the same. If you got really muddy he would force you to take a shower afterwards.

Most of the time, he would get really muddy so that he would get into the shower with us. He was very silly.

he just loved his job. nothing wrong with that!

jersey in the UK? this doesn't surprise me

>the amount of penis inspection days that i had no idea that were had until this moment

Oh alright, I find it kinda weird, could be misunderstood in a lot of country.
Anyway, I wonder if a medical testimonial wouldn't be enough ?

What about vagina inspection days?

Nigga you got super molested

Shit my penis inspection day didn't take too long, he would just blow me then go. tell him to hurry the fuck up.

if i got molested, then nearly 1000 kids would have gotten molested that day
doubt it
also, it didnt matter
first, she was 25-30, pretty hot
she told me i have a tight foreskin and i should start stretching my foreskin while taking a bath ( which helped me because i probably would have gotten a bad phimosis )
so it was ok
im not sure if its legal to do those inspection days in my country but back then they did it anyway, because i dont know, they wanted the children to be healthy, and i guess back then, kids often got beat at home or molested, so they could check that shit out too

>pretty much 2017
>still falling for the "penis inspection day" meme

I mean, it would be fair enough if it didn't take 5 seconds of Googling to find out that it's all bullshit.

Sup Forums moderators

>she told me i have a tight foreskin and i should start stretching my foreskin while taking a bath ( which helped me because i probably would have gotten a bad phimosis )

Our teacher always warned us about phimosis too. Once a week he would ask us all to take our penis out in front of him and stretch the foreskin so that we wouldn't get phimosis.

man come on, she was a doctor

Penis inspection day was worse when I was in middle school in the late 90s. At my school to make it easier for the teacher had to all line up and present our dicks so they could easily move just one by one. We always snickered when they got to the Asian kid and someone would make a joke about how the teacher will need a magnifying glass.

Wait, so you guys lied about your penis inspection day?
Me too i guess haha...

On reverse day you get to learn what a healthy Penis is by looking at one up close and giving it a good squeeze so you can see how strong it is supposed to be. Its completely normal and everyone did it.

daycares, obviously

I miss reverse day. Talking about it makes me feel so nostalgic.

Our teacher would always use his penis as an example and we would have to squeeze it when it was hard and rub it, just so we knew what a healthy penis was like.

Sometimes he would ask us to smell or lick it too.

I didn't really mind penis inspection day.

Haha. I remember one of my friends had to taste it and then some asshole pushed his head forward and the dick went right to his throat. It took the coach at least a minute or two to pull it out.

poor coach :( i bet he had a hard time getting it out lol

Disney and nickelodeon channels

Mine had to thrust in and out a few times to get it out.

he must have. Right after he pulled it out it was covered in a thick white slobber that comes from the back of the throat. Like that snot stuff that will come up when you are sick. The teacher looked very relieved after he got it out though.

he sounds very thoughtful and motivated at his job, not stopping until it's done! good guy

>The teacher looked very relieved

That's good. He must have been worried that his penis was going to get bitten off!

I dunno. After that his penis went soft and he didn't make anyone grab it or taste it or anything. It was 20 years ago but if I recall he just went back into his office and lit up a cigarette.

Penis inspection

did you pop a boner or did you pop a boner