Feels thread?

Feels thread?

Just got a reply to my text from a girl asking her for a statement on how to proceed with her

Haven't looked at it yet. Might've seen a small "hi"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1r0-dyXkro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>meet cute girl
>study together in library
>invites me over cus "lonely"
>kiss, almost strip naked
>she stops and says: "before i break any hearts, i'm not looking for a relation or anything
>I died

Well at least she made herself clear before you would've get hurt even more user

>we still fucked
>feel like shit
>we talked and she wants to be good friends
>holiday and she barely texts me
>cantstopthinkingaboutit
>shouldvlistened

Just delete her bro

I really can't, I got the biggest urge to ask her what she really wants

OP here

should i read it?

Definitely

why the fuck do you need us to tell you
you are already going to read it faggot

To be honest i don't care that much in hindsight though
Nope have not

that'S normal

distract yourself with friends, vidya, music whatever

if you text her now you'll come off as needy as hell and that is unattractive

>studying so can't meet up with friends
>gpu broke so no vidya
>music makes me even more emotional
Didn't really text her yet, was waiting for her to text first, but I guess she really just wanted sex once and doesn't care about me. Then again she added herself on my phone, and gave off all these signals, also have much in common.

just shitty mind games user don't sweat it

doing gods work user thank you

Just read it ffs

Bit scared tbqh

I don't think so, she's generous, wanted to hang out, morning after she was chill and even wanted to study together and go shopping, I don't think she's two faced, I just think she has fear of commitment and her previous relation just ended months ago because her ex cheated.

And you OP, motherfucker, if you're not going to read it, fuck you. What could be the worst possible outcome? you already know. Nothing in this universe is going to change whether you read it or not. There is only one way to find out. It's simple, stop over analyzing. I'm probably overthinking shit, but don't make the same mistake as I do. Only by continuing you know what to do next, and eventually you will find yourself. If you're not doing it for yourself, do it for us atleast...

thats most of my folder
Goodnight anons

>And you OP, motherfucker, if you're not going to read it, fuck you.
Welp guess ima read it then

I rarely post, but ive been experiencing similar stuff lately. basically been sleeping with a girl (met through mutual friends) for regularly for a month. we both just ended long term relationships few months ago and said we didnt want to get into anything serious. despite this we've been doing shit like people would if they were in a 'proper' relationship. obviously because im an emotional faggot i feel more for her than this. she does too but nowhere near the extent i do. talking loads everyday until we both go off for holiday shit (we're at uni), at which point shes never initiated a conversation, always been me. i told her that this means more to me than just fooling around, and she said she thinks so too but something is holding her back from committing to a relationship. we agree it's kool and we will just keep doing what we are doing. felt kinda shit, but after a few days im kinda happy about it because if im getting upset about it it shows that im a bit of an emotional wreck and need to sort my shit out (having a gf bandaid will 9/10 not be healthy help for this). havent talked for 2 days now (i havent messaged her so...). going to fuck a random tinder girl tonight, bit worried that it's gna be a massive regret if i find out that i still feel the same about this girl (1st one) when we meet again in a few weeks. i know im not really addressing your situation directly, more just venting.

HOWEVER what I can say is: if you get so upset about a girl that you haven't even had an actual relationship that's a clear sign that you have shit IN YOUR OWN LIFE that you need to sort out. she's not a set part of your life, she doesn't actually matter to you. you are lonely (dont worry dude it's normal), and you need to MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY. dont rely on other people for happiness, it will only fuck you over in the end. even if she said yes i love you, i want to be with you, if u aren't happy in yourself, ur just setting yourself up to be hurt

>I don't think so
yes you do

she catfished you
toyed with you

then dropped you

Terrorists win.

She warned me a hundred times before sex, but I followed my penis, so if anyone is to blame it's me. She didn't catfish me at all, we were just both horny

cont.
i was a mess after me and my gf of 4 years broke up. i realised i wasnt happy with my life, the only reason i felt happy was because i had someone who loved me. being loved is great, but loving yourself is 100x better.

as cheesy as it sounds, the best way to sort yourself out is doing what anons have been saying a million times:
>meet new people (force yourself, i know it can suck)
>get fit (dont needa be muscle man, just excercise a bit, you'll be healthier and feel so much better physically, sleep better etc.)
>get a new hobby (im starting to draw, i know im never going to be good at it, but it's kinda fun)
>*not sure about this* fuck random bitches (tinder or whatever), it's kinda exciting and getting laid i always nice. just dont go into this looking for a relationship, only pussy (or dick)

unfortunately i have to go now. you can do it bro. this isn't your last day, you will wake up tomorrow

So OP??

Hold on reading as we speak... it's literally what i thought it was... oh well

>we were just both horny
that's literally the reason
you were interptreting too much into it

You're right. Next week, she's gonna want to meet up again to study, invite me to her dorm again, and i'm just gonna fuck her again. I should just stop getting all faggoty and emotional about it.

exactly
if she wants more she'll tell you OR you should at least ask her if she wants to go beyond the whole fucking thing

What episode?

I want to be. More than anything right now

stop being a faggot and accept the fact she used you for sex once. She doesn't want anything else

OP here guess she wants some time to get over her ex

At least she wished me some happy holidays so there's that

Asked her how i could be certain she meant the whole "only way for us is a fresh start" thing

I saved this a few months ago. Thoight it was a joke or maybe outdated bc apparently it's been a thing since 2009.

This guy still responds to emails pretty much daily and he helps anons with the most fucked up shit. I can't tell you how awesome this was for me bc let's face it there aren't always people online who care enough to listen to more than a few lines of greentext.

Wrote this magnificent bastard a novel and he basically pulled me up from the dirt and gave me a whole new perspective.

Send him an email guys, bc the thread will 404 soon and y'all will still be depressed without someone to talk to. Could even save the pic and share it with someone else who needs it too.

saved

Do i text her back on or just leave it at that

69 gets!

text her back user, see where it leads

fuck I don't know any girls I could really talk to

And what exactly? Her Text had no real content other than "time will tell"

Id tell her that you respect her need for space, even when part of you wants more. Tell her she's welcome to find you when she's ready.

Now, I want to prepare you for something... because this has happened to me more times than I care to remember...

She's going to need this space, and she'll mourn and be sad and maybe fall on your shoulder here and there. And just when you start to accept that this whole "space" thing is okay, you'll learn from Facebook or some mutual friend that she's happily banging some other dude instead, and has completely forgotten you were ever interested in her.

Maybe it won't happen, but 85% of my similar experiences ended this way. I've been to bed with 50+ women, and I am not bragging. I truly wish I could have found someone sooner who was willing to stick around, rather than run off with the next handsome smile, fat wallet, or fancy dick that wandered too close.

I misread the text, only saw a bit

She doesn't want to change something on her situation right now, still being with her ex, she wants us to like each other but not be in contact

Stay in each others mind in a positive side just no contact and "time will tell what we will be"

What in the fuck is that cryptic shit

It's the verbal equivalent of putting the peanut butter knife on the edge of the sink instead of in the sink, because you might want a second sandwich later but you can't be certain.

That, or it's her way of saying, "Thanks, but not a chance," without feeling guilty about hurting you outright.

So she's either holding me warm or trying to be nice and letting me down?

Reading it again it seems that she's thinking about leaving him because she's saying "you're a coping mechanism for me again, because everything with you is all fun and happy. i need to handle my own shit and texting with you is hindering me"

Would it be too much to just outright call her out on that cryptic stuff and ask her if she's still wit hhim and to come clean, for once?

why the fuck didnt he tell her he was frozen in that place? Then he could have been taken out.

Case in point; met a gal on POF who I really liked. Got along fantastic. After three or four outings I asked her to make it official, to move ahead and let the world know we were a couple. Her response was, "I need to figure out who I am right now, what I want from life and what God wants from me, so I'm not looking for a relationship until I know for sure I'm ready for one."

Niw she's married to someone else. That conversation happened in April.

From experience, pressing the issue just makes her want it less. Right now she's not wondering, "How much do I want to be with user?"

She's thinking, "What do I want with (dickface) and/or how can I get away from him?"

She can't focus on step #9 if she doesn't know what step #2 is yet

She wouldn't have believed him. She was convinced it was only a dream. Why would she take some wild trip to chase down some random brain diarrhea she spurted at 4am?

Hm makes sense

Guess poking around too much will turn her away from me then but still she's being awfully cryptic about it

If she'd atleast throw me a bone but guess that would be too pressure on her

Just tell her you wish her the best and she's welcome to text or call you any time.

Adding innuendos, shower invites, dick pics and/or winky faces will not work in your favor unless she's a ho

Girls who want something also need time. My first gf broke up 2 weeks after because "everything happened too fast" Make sure you go really slow and easy, give her plenty of time to breathe, don't press, and keep other options open. Imo think of her as a plan B

Only thing to do here huh

Won't keep up with that indecisiveness of her for ever though
As of know i'm thinking i'm her plan B even though she outright told me she doesn't want me to see as such but eh

If another option comes along don't hesitate. In fact it's cool to just keep your eyes open and actively search for someone else. If she gets jealous and makes a stand later then maybe you've got a shot after all.

Still don't understand why she texted me a whole paragraph about "only chance with us is a new relationship"

Not sure, dubdubs. Hang in there.

Texted her back, told her in the softest way i could that i'm not trying to hold her at gunpoint but i want some clarity
THanks for listening user!

True that's why i want clarity

Sometimes you don't even need to ask and you already know the answer. Don't overthink it, the most simple answer is the most plausible one, think of it as occams razor

I guess

She already told you what she really wants

Stop baiting and fucking tell us the fucking response and stop being melodramatic

It's here

Asking a girl for clarity is like asking a wall why it's standing there. You're never going to get an answer. The short of it is she's not really sure what she wants right now. If you push too hard she's gonna run away because she's already trying to get away from a situation she's not happy in. She doesn't want to be in another one. Like the previous user said, play it cool. Tell her you'll be around if she wants to talk. Leave it at that. You can't force her to make the decision you want, you can only try to set things up to hopefully go your way down the road

I'm calling this now, this is high school level drama.

Underage B&

>talks to my crush for once
>we like almost everything
>same bands same shit
>she plays bass
>talks to her everyday now
>she doesnt like me
>im just missing some looks
>white and shes into darker skins
>shes half black
>is in love with their friend

Let us hear about your problems user, let's hear it

>Father left when i was too young to remember him
>Mother kicked me out at 10
>get harassed by these two thugs constantly since then
>did end up finding a few friends but they only last a little while before they leave me too
>seen some real fucked up shit like this one chick that gaslighted her dad
>never had a job in my life and my primary income has been betting on animal fights

unless being alone is in itself painful.
what a fucking useless poster

since im getting back to isolating myself now for a few months till another girl will come, give me hopes and then crushes them ill participate in here once again

This.

is she's already fallen, she's already fallen. You could look like fabio and it wouldn't change nothing. Just mind control the friend she likes into murdering her family and then console her. EZ

youtube.com/watch?v=R1r0-dyXkro

Yeah i just got 2 texts and it's basically bullshittin

back to drinkin it is i guess. hopefully i wont wake up. dont want another year like this. or a whole life. been an honor people

Let me get this straight, after a very small amount of time you are already getting physical then for some reason expect something meaningful with her. She then tells you exactly what she wants which is something that makes perfect sense and you then decide that the best course of action is to be a massive faggot. People like you need to an hero immediately.