Long story short my gf wants to have sex in front of our friends. What would you do? Is she slut...

Long story short my gf wants to have sex in front of our friends. What would you do? Is she slut? Have you done anything similar to that?

pic related, it's her

More
Also that's kind of fucking weird to be honest
I can see like another woman or some shit but she wants a group of your friends to watch?
Do it faggot what do you have to lose

Friends to lose

Male friends? Female friends? What. If just make friends she wants to fuck at least one of them and cuck you.

Dump that degenerate cunt before she tells you she wants to fuck a nigger in front of you.

My ex used to suck my dick in front of my friends then show them my jizz in her mouth then swallow it in front of them, then show them her empty mouth. Must have been like a "I'm a dirty slut but only for him" kinda thing

male friends. Why isn't it possible that she only want what she says and nothing more?

Dump that degenerate cunt before she tells you she wants to fuck a nigger in front of you

Dump that degenerate cunt before she tells you she wants to fuck a nigger in front of you.

Let some friend fuck her

Nah, I'm not down with that unless it's an orgy. It also can't just be mostly guys either.
So yea, fuck that.

>Dump that degenerate cunt before she tells you she wants to fuck a nigger in front of you.

I dunno, weird but possibly exactly how it sounds. I'd be concerned though. Her kink is at the expense of you and your friends and is weird asf.

Degenerate that dump cunt before nigger tells you to fuck in front of you.

While you're at it OP make sure you let Jamal and Tyrone get their turns too - in fact a small dick faggot like yourself should just sit back and observe

Hi, its me, one of your friends

Post pussy picture of gf please.

It can be a real turn on doing stuff while others watch. When I was 16/17 I used to suck a guys cock while his gf and sister watched me. I loved it.

girl?

Do it and dump her. Seriously. She's gonna fuck your life up. Dump her. Hoes are fun but don't get attached.

She also told me it's okay for her to be naked n front of my male friends and want to test her reaction, like walking nude from bathroom or something like this. Don't know what to do

Not sure if this is serious.
But sounds like she's horny for your friends and wants to show off and have her pussy fucked in front of them.
Also post a pussy pic

Boy. It was fairly well known that I liked sucking cocks, and his gf and sister clearly had a fetish for watching. Sometimes they would make me wank for them but cum in a glass and swallow it. They would kneel in front of me with their mouths open and encourage me. I loved performing with people watching.

I bet she loves to walk naked in front of Daquan the most right?

Damn your girl has a fine pussy! Shes hot, and I like that it's completely hair free, must look after herself. What's her fav position?

Very nice pussy. Thanks.

Doggy style and cowgirl

Fuck sake you actually have the dream girl. Best positions.
Post more of her nice pussy

it could be this. But she may also have thougths on an orgy or something like that

Lol why in the bush? Moar

We love outdoor sex

What's her pussy feel like? How fast does she make you cum?

Weird as fuck. Ask her if its on for you to fuck her infront of her buddies?

dumb her, kill her.
whatever man. she's a whore.

She loves doing kinky shit public?

only invite your female friends, this sounds like gang bang territory, you be the one gang bangin, then slowly edge her out of the gang bang and dump when she ends up being exluded so she has the image forever burned in her mind of you fucking all your female friends while telling her you two are over, to hell with that whore beat her at her own game user, and post pics...dont forget the pics of her crying

Yes she likes when I touch her tits or ass in public, she actually asked me to "accidently" upskirt her when we are at bar or club

Ask her how long and how black her most favorite cock was
Also, go to craigslist and put up an ad that reads, "White cuckold with hot girlfriend looking for black bull"

/thread

Leak your teacher or even your sister lol - snap leak .cf check the image

because theres always a reason

Also, make sure you record it and post it on Sup Forums
I want to see that small little natural pussy decimated by Tyrone's primal ape nigger dick from Kenya

She's just hoping some of them join in. She isn't satisfied with you because;
a) you're a tiny dick faggot
b) she's a whore
c) both

does Sup Forums even have mods anymore?

You lucky fuck... I think she is just trying to take this public fetish of hers to another level. She will never get rid of it. Maybe you can try being an online cam couple. Don't know how healthy that could be.

>my gf is kinky slut who loves sex

stop being a faggot, and an insecure one at that.

your future:
>her sexual desires intimidate you
>worried you cant satisfy her
>pussy out of everything she wants to do or half ass it leaving her feeling like a freak who cant connect with you
>she gets tired of her unfulfilling existence and fucks off
>you think its because you couldn't satisfy her but really you were just a pussy and missed out on some great experiences

She deserves better, tyrone at the office will show her how its done

more pics

She wants to cuck you.
"they'll just watch" -> "I'll just jerk him off" -> "oops didn't mean to go so far as to accidently even the whole thing"

this.
she just wants to get fucked by other dudes or even gangbanged, maybe just two dicks at once
ask her if she would like to have a threesome

Done it before was pretty good.. sounds like shes an exhibitionist..
Dont do it in front of friends. Unless its same room sex kinda thing.
Get on a swingers website. Organise.
Profit.