Am I missing out Sup Forums...

Am I missing out Sup Forums? It seems like there are really popular movies (for the general audience)and I never see them, even after downloading them after the blu-ray release. Here are just a few of the movies I haven't watched but I have:

>Jurassic World
>Star Wars: The Force Awakens
>Deadpool
>Any Avengers
>Any Hobbit movie past the first
>Sicario
>Terminator: Genisys
>Lucy
>X-men: Days of Future Past
>Batman vs. Superman
>Independence Day
>Captain America: Civil War
>Zootopia
>Tarzan
>X-men: Apocalypse
>Warcraft (I've been playing for 11 years and I still didn't see it)
>The Martian
>The Hateful Eight
>Fantastic Four
>Edge of Tomorrow
>American Sniper
>Any Amazing Spiderman
>300 part 2

Am I missing out? Anything above worth watching? Anything that came out from 2014-2016 I should watch is what I am looking for. I've seen a few new ones, but I mainly watch older movies. I can't remember the last time I went to a theater because I have no friends to go with me.

Why dont you juat watch them and decide faggot. Make time for ehat you care about

watch them then

I'd recommend Sicario for sure. Star wars if you like Star Wars obviously. Of the ones I have seen on that list I wouldnt really say you need to see them.

>Sicario
this was pretty cool, rest is shit.

I also wind up wasting my time on the internet instead of watching the things that I want to watch. I don't know what it is about it that pulls me either. I guess it might be the variety and the ability to turn my mind off mostly? I dunno.

I've started to push myself to do things that aren't reading things online more and thusfar I've read two books this month, started Fargo, The Night Of and have seen 3 movies in the theater. I was gonna see another movie over the weekend but wound up meeting up with a friend who lives out of town.

All I can really say is that you've got to force yourself to not be on here and elsewhere all the time. I'm obviously still on here sometimes but it's much reduced from what it was and I'm much happier about it.

Skip:
Deadpool
Avengera
Hobbit
Lucy
Captain america
Fantastic four
American sniper
300 2( might be a good watch for sum prime french tits)
Martian

Also skip apiderman if u are not a spidey fan in general

Rest are ok to watch

I have no desire to. It seems like Sup Forums just shits on everything. Like I said, I typically watch older movies or some tv shows (including anime). It's like I just don't care any more.

How do I start to care about new movies again Sup Forums? Are they all shit?

WATCH THE MOVIES, FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Not this month, last month*

Also cant comment on tarzan

The Hateful Eight is different from everything else on your list, watch that one.

First thing is you need to stop listening to Sup Forums because it's full of honest opinions, contrarians, shitposters, trolls and memes and it's hard to differentiate which ones are which a lot of the time. You'll find that you like a lot of things Sup Forums shits on and hate a lot of things that Sup Forums loves. Or at least the general feeling is that they think those things.

It's a waste of time using Sup Forums for recommendations because of it's inundation and obsession with meta and contrarian bullshit.

Thanks for the input! That leaves a lot of movies to be seen. Still looking for recommendations. As for 300 pt 2, I don't care about tits when I have them in real life.

Thanks, I've seen a lot of threads about Sicario. I'll definitely watch that soon.

Definitely watch Sicario and Edge of Tomorrow

I recommend you go watch some movies and form your own opinions. Jesus.

Okay, what's the second thing I should do?

I know it has Sammy Jackson in it, but that's all I recall. I'll keep note of it. Tarantino movie, right?

There are so many, they just don't appeal to me. I'm sure if I watched them, I would enjoy them, but I don't want to waste my time with a shitty movie. There are other ways to waste my time.

Oh yeah, I remember wanting to watch Edge of Tomorrow and just not getting around to it. Thanks for the suggestion.

I watch movies. Just not recently released ones.

Sicario is the only film from these that I cared enough to see in the cinema. It was pretty good

And I've only seen 2 of the other films on the list. Independence Day is fine and SW:TFA is dull, neither are essential viewing.

All right well that narrows it down. Any movies not on the list I should see?

I'm just telling you the first thing. That first thing will let you pick what you want to do next without needing internet strangers dictate your opinions.

I need motivation, is my problem. Positive reinforcement for some movies will increase the chance of me watching them. Same as negative responses will make me not want to watch something.

You don't need motivation. You need to close the browser and go watch a movie right now. You're just procrastinating and making up excuses as to why you're not doing something.

Edge of Tomorrow is great