Why is this country so fucking good?

Why is this country so fucking good?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/health/wait-times-cihi-commonwealth-1.3984920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We take the best policies from Europe and America without taking the worst. We have a giant moat on either side of us to keep out the bad refugees/immigrants and only accept the good ones. We have abundant natural resources, an educated workforce and focus on working together rather than being assblasted like everyone else.

Because they have a French speaking region.

Because when we racemix we get this instead of mongrels like in Brazil

muh dik

It isn't

American jellyfag

>He doesn't live in GOAToronto

>Shitronto
>Not GOATreal

You guys are just slightly more polite and thinner americans.

Thinner is better

>tfw no quebecki gf

Because they live out of the gold and silver of corrupt third world countries.

Montreal sucks.
>narrow as fuck roads
>French

>Narrow roads

Who cares, if you use a car in Montreal you're a moron anyway.

Deal with it son

Canada is great on paper but in practice doesn't have much to offer that can't be found in countries like the US and Australia.

t. Lived there for 5 years.

Rate our leaf tullip we created for Canada.

>Shitreal
>Not CalGOATry

Semi-Free healthcare
>inb4 it's not free
No shit our taxes pay for it but at least I don't have to worry about deciding whether or not I should see the doctor.

> not living in EtobiGOAT

12 out of 10, you glorious bastard. Love you too.

I could just drive to any suburb or rural town in Ontario and voila I'm in Calgary.

>living in a major city
>not living in port GOAT

it's honestly scary some people believe this

Canadian healthcare is the worst in the 1st world

always looks nice when I drive by

Because hockey. Every country that is good in hockey is good in everything else too, Russia being the exception

The type of places that produce autists and manchildren. Being isolated and away from people is not good unless you're a farmer .

yep. I want to move. I wish my republic was annexd by canadians and not retarded russians

I think it's less about hockey than cold weather.

Cold weather makes your country best and warm weather makes your country a shithole. Proof : The Earth

>major cities have insane rent prices
>unis aren't as good as the US
>average wage is lower than US
>2nd largest country by area, but most live close to the US border
>Quebec has (had) actual terroirist organizations

those are the non-meme cons

That explains why the north of the US is god tier, and the south is third world.

Texas is the best state though.

>Well fund the NHS when we leave the EU!
>Doesn't fund the NHS

I'd say it's actually a balance of having all four seasons. If you're a country doesn't have this, you're fucked in some way (banana republic tier or suicidal like the Finns because summer never arrives for them).

But the true answer is that we do everything America does but way slower (possibility for damage control increases) and we get Europe and America to take our risks for us.

If you like thin skinned, fat pussies and mexicans, then i guess it is.

we haven't left the EU

Seems like you've never been to Finland in june-august

>Only Toronto and Vancouver, the other major cities have prices below those of major American and European cities
>Top Unis stay American because it's literally a circlejerk. Canada has multiple world renowned unis
>Canada has the richest middle class in the world
>How is that even a con?
>Had

Dumb tripfag

The choice for those who couldn't get to USA

a bit too chinky and indian desu

texas is the best overall state. too bad it's a fucking heater
new york city is the best city. any arguments are non arguments by pol niggers and country bumpkins

>rent
Montreal doesn't have an inflated real estate market like Vancouver
>uni
McGill, UofT and UBC are Ivy League tier
>lower wage
Most Americans have a negative net worth and live paycheque to paycheque, their average wages are higher because of Wall Street brokers
>most live close to us border
This is not a con you mong, not everyone wants to live in the fucking Canadian version of Siberia
>Quebec terrorism
Wtf? They kidnapped and killed some politician 40 years ago who cares? Thousands of people died in the troubles

You get like two weeks of sunlight scattered throughout three months?

>Canadian healthcare is the worst in the 1st world
Not true. Each province has their own health service. But even if it was you can get private insurance and visit private clinics if the public service isn't good enough for you.

Our wait times our long but our level of satisfaction is much higher than the average.

cbc.ca/news/health/wait-times-cihi-commonwealth-1.3984920

that's useful when someone has cancer and has to travel to the US for treatment

Yes, your right. Every country has their faults as well as their achievements.

The only time people travel to the US is for non-essential care and yes that is a problem. If brits had a neighbour where they could do the same they would. Nobody has to wait for life-saving treatment though.

Molymeme stated he had to travel to the US for treatment for Cancer, as do thousands of others from Canada.

We get like 20 hours of sunlight per day during those months, mate

t.

it isn't. pajeets, chinks, somalis and pakis everywhere.

Canada has no culture even their pop culture is a copy of the USA.

I never heard of Canadian food before apart from poutine.

Canada is probably the most boring country out of all our sons. Not helping most of their immigrants are chinks and pajeets who the epitome of betaness.

Yes cancer patients don't get treatment here

That's why our life expectancy is 45 years, it's really a horrible situation

Also molyneux is a sociopathic liar, Canada has a plethora of private cancer clinics

>mfw the Queen has visited us more than any other country
Haha stay mad shitposter. We're the Queen's favourite.

It's alright, albeit highly overrated by American liberals.

Because I'm in it 8-)

This, they're doing pretty good, but Canada isn't some liberal paradise, they have their own set of problems.

If anything, the American North is more liberal.

We don't have anything that come even close to the social problems that plague America.

>the social problems
You'll have to be more specific.

Neither does most of America.

>focus on working together rather than being assblasted like everyone else.
except for albertans.

For example, I don't like the retarded restrictions we have on gun ownership, but it's not really that big of a deal because we live in a much less violent and paranoid country.

whic his strange because I'd put us as more nationalist and conservative in the traditional sense (not the bible thumping kind but the social organization and old british traditions kind).

Basically they think the entire country is Toronto and Montreal and like how you don't have Dr*mpf in power.

My country has been a decent buffer against the 3rd world for them.

There is an awful lot of truth to this.