Literally blood and semen as an album cover

>Literally blood and semen as an album cover
How did Metallica get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FKYsUEuvIo
youtube.com/watch?v=uIuCkt181pE
youtube.com/watch?v=3o8taE_GzlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that what you spit up if you listen to it? Or what they spat up making it?

They didn't, everybody hated them after this piece of shit.

The new fans they gained are complete fucking faggots.

Metallica fucking sucks lol who cares

Semen and blood?

That's not even kind of edgy. Those two fluids can be acquired pretty safely.

Metallica has never done anything risque or lewd. Master of Puppets is about how drugs are bad. I'm not saying they're pussies, but blood and semen isn't that hardcore IMO. It's very very very very tame.

Have you heard their Mama Said song?
youtube.com/watch?v=4FKYsUEuvIo

That song is a classic and I wish they would make more songs like this instead of hard rock which is what their new album sounds like.

Death Magnetic is full on thrash and has some amazing songs like Suicide And Redmption, Judas Kiss.

youtube.com/watch?v=uIuCkt181pE

youtube.com/watch?v=3o8taE_GzlM

Forsome reason their Hardwired album is in no way "great" or even "good". Most of the songs are so bland and the guitar riffs are so unmemorable.

>that fan who tattooed all their albums on his back
Very dedicated

the production on death magnetic would have been ok if rick rubin didnt fucking compress it to shit and have it clip every 2 seconds

>the production on death magnetic would have been ok if rick rubin didnt fucking compress it to shit and have it clip every 2 seconds
Did you even listen to the remastered version?

All the bad distorted drumming is removed.

Yeah it sucks that you have to resort to downloading a fan remastered version but oh well

wait wut, a fan remastered it? seeing that he did not have access to any studio material, did he just "alter" the original release?

>did he just "alter" the original release?
no he used the isolated tracks from guitar hero.

you see: the entire death magnetic album was on one of the guitar hero games and so this guy got the tracks individually and the drums separetly were not distorted and so he just added all instruments together and walla it sounds like an official release.

ITT fucking faggots

All was great until justice for all which sucked, black album was 10/10, load was meh, reload sucked, garage inc. was top, everything afterwards was pure garbage.

Death Magnetic is one of the greatest metal albums ever made and I wish I could tell Metallica this in person.

>That was just your life
>Broken, Beat & Scarred
>Suicide & Redemption
>The Judas Kiss
All 10/10 songs with guitar riffs that are fucking perfect, fucking emotional with brilliant vocals.

yeah ive heard the remastered one and its great. just a shame that the original is weighed down by the mix.

There's a lot of shitty things that happen. WB removing almost all Joker scenes from Suicide Squad and editing the film to be a fast music video clip fest.

At least we are able to hear Death Magnetic how it is meant to be listened to.

Maybe sometimes producers and artists spend so much time in one room that they forget what actually sounds and looks good.

By actually making music worth listening too...

"The first album is much better than the first album"

Load generally was a good album.
Reload, in retrospect, was the proverbial stinker of the two. It's an album of reheated leftovers.
Hardwired is good, but the second half is pretty flabby and unmemorable.

They need someone to tell them to de-clutter the songs. I think they're trying to hard nowadays, and it comes off way too convoluted.

lowkey i didn't even realise that people still listen to metallica
what a world man

>load
>good
choose one

>being this pleb

wow, I had no idea. haven't been keeping up with metallica since the st. anger days

Metal-we'll sue everyone for downloading our music wah! We're such whiny rich living in our mansions faggots-lica? Fuck that band. Every song sounds the same the lead singer is a nasally twat. Hate them. Shit band is shit

if you read this post, you have to imagine every post in an angry british accent.

THIS
no metallica fan bought that shit

what a piece of shit mainstream band... Op must be 12 and an edgy little fag

>90s Metallica-head
>can discuss any album up to and including black
>has no idea what the fuck you're talking about

/thread

Money grabbing posers

glad you gave cred to garage inc
their one hope for redemption but the hope winked out shortly after...

my mother bought me reload when i was younger. we don't talk anymore.

they're edgy. everybody likes the edgy oones

^^^ this
Apart from justice for all is an amazing album

this

>after this

Looks more like period, like some bitch has been free bleeding over the cover.

You finally reached the shore, survived the storm
Now you're bare and cold, the sea was warm
So warm, you bathed yourself again
Good to see, my friend
Oh woe is me, such a burden to be
For ol' poor twisted me

\m/ \m/

You don't know what you're talking about. Load is, without any doubt, among the best Metallica albums. Yeah, their early albums were great, fierce, completely different.
But the Load album still was an entirely honest development of the band, something that had to happen and actually was happening for quite a while when the album came out. The earlier albums have clearly been leading up to this and I don't see how you could have possibly missed that. What I don't get is the way in which faggots like you react to the change. Every band evolves over time. You can't be stuck in the 80s forever. If you're unable or rather unwilling to find the excellence in their music and instead cling to your old imaginations of how the band should be, it's your loss.
Still, I have to agree that the band turned to shit, which happened with St. Anger.

lmfao
>does complete 180 flip and does in the last sentence what he just spent a whole paragraph criticizing everyone else for
>gay

bumpallica

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY DO THE TONGUE THING??

I saw pictures of Lars in the 80's doing this too

Kek

I don't know, and quite frankly, don't want to know. :/

Load is a good album.

Load is an ordinary cover