Does anyone have any dirty sex stories they want to post...

Does anyone have any dirty sex stories they want to post? I often like reading dirty stories as much as (or even more than) looking at nude pictures or watching videos, so I wanted to ask if anyone has any really dirty personal stories that they might want to share on here?

Anything like one of the following would be interesting to hear about:

Have you fucked or fooled around with someone inappropriate? i.e. your wife's/girlfriend's mother, sister/family member, or best friend? Or fucked around with your best friend's mom, wife or girlfriend?

Have you cheated with someone's wife or girlfriend while the boyfriend/husband was in the same house/building? Or given a female a ride and had her suck your dick or fucked her while taking her to see her boyfriend or husband?

Have you had a female want to /cheat on their boyfriend with you because you have a big dick?

Have you blackmailed someone for sex? Especially, if you caught/knew about a female cheating on their boyfriend/husband and then used that against them to make them fuck you or suck your dick? Or have you used your position of authority as a boss to make someone cheat on their boyfriend/husband with you or do something sexual to you?

Bonus points for being able/willing to post pictures of females from story.

> Pic related: A picture that came up after searching for "cheating wife" on Google Images.

There was apparently some girl who used to post on some other board, /soc/, I think, and she posted some filthy stories about her cheating ways. One, about how she wanted some weed, but was short on the money for the size bag she wanted, so the guy offered to hook her up, if she sucked his dick. She described how the guy pulled out his dick and it was huge, so she ended up sucking his dice on the size of some store building and then letting the guy cum down her throat.

She also posted a story about how she was dating some beta kid and had cheated on him with some alpha guy, and she was at the movies with her boyfriend and got up to use the restroom and the alpha guy she was cheating with was also watching the same movie, so she sat with him and gave him head and he came in her mouth, before she went back to sitting with her boyfriend.

Does anyone know this girl/these stories? Or have any similar stories they could share?

background: wife only tolerates anal occasionally and always at my initiation, but when we do she enjoys it. I'm pretty girthy so it requires time and lots of lube
>we’re lying in bed one weekend morning, getting ready to start the day
>wife goes into shower first
>she comes out, dries herself, gets back into bed and starts making out with me
>things getting frisky and I'm now all set for some pre-breakfast nookie
>wife gives me a cheeky grin, goes into spoon position (she small spoon)
>she turns head and carries on kissing me
>I’m nibbling the side of her neck, fondling her tits and stroking her pussy
>she’s appreciatively rocking and moving her hips

cont?

Yep! Please do.

Also, got any pics of the wife (without face?) that you're willing to post?

>Be me growing up and used to have to take showers with my sister
>One day in the shower my 8yo sister grabs hold of my cock
>At 10 I enjoyed the feeling of playing with my cock so felt really excited when sis grabbed it
>I hold her hand and get her to stroke my cock
>Gets a little bigger, but feels good
>Sis asks why she doesn't have a cock
>Say I don't know but kneel and start stroking her pussy which I had never done before
>Fingers slide between her pussy lips and she says she likes the way it feels
>Carry on like that for a few weeks, then I lean in and start licking her pussy and she says she

really likes that
>When I stand up she starts stroking my cock then leans in and takes it in her mouth and starts

sucking
>Feels amazing, don't want her to stop
>FF 2 years and I can cum and sis is swallowing it all, and sucking my dick whenever I want
>FF 2 more years, her 12, me 14, start fingering her pussy
>Sis says it hurts a bit but don't stop
>Progress to 2 then 3 fingers over a few weeks
>69ing with sis one night, her on top, licking her clit and fingering her pussy as she sucks on my

cock
>Sis stops, gets up and turns round, and straddles me
>I know what she's going to do and am diamonds
>Sis lowers her pussy onto my cock, slowly, maybe 3 inches
>As she rises I thrust my cock back up into her pussy and she begins sliding up and down on

my cock, gradually getting harder and faster
>Tell her I'm going to cum but she doesn't stop
>Can't hold off and explode in sisters pussy
>Feels fantastic and she keeps riding for a few minutes then climbs off and sucks me dry
>We fucked whenever we could after that and I usually pulled out and came in her mouth
>A few times I couldn't hold back and just came in her pussy
>She went on BC when 14 so I came in her pussy more, but still in her mouth too
>We fucked each other for another 2 years till I went to uni.

>her asshole ends up on the tip of my rock-hard cock
>she stops moving, raises an eyebrow and softly goes “ooooh” and starts gently gyrating
>smiles at me as she starts to work herself on the tip of my cock
>I’m surprised as I feel the tip start to inch into her ass, so I reach down and hold my cock steady
>her smile gets wider and she looks at me, saying nothing, and starts gently working her ass against my now-stable cock
>she keeps moving her hips round in circles, with a little pull forward and push back at the end of each circle
>with a look of deep concentration on her face she carries on with this routine
>each time she pushes back a little more than she pulled forward
>I’m far enough in that I can release my cock so I start stroking her pussy and clit; she keeps moving her hips
>when I’m about two thirds into her ass she stops, grins again and says “Well I think that’ll do, don’t you?”
>without waiting for a response she kisses me and begins to thrust and gyrate her hips
>she’s now moaning and starting to move a little more urgently
>I’m just lying there, keeping my hips still, letting her do the work
>she starts cumming hard and it's all I could do not to slam the rest of my dick home
>mischievous grin, she says “Your turn” kisses me passionately with more gyrations and thrusts
>I soon come buckets into her ass – glorious orgasm
>she kisses end of my nose and says "Now look what you've done – I need to clean up again"
>she gently disengages from my rapidly-shrinking cock and heads back into the shower
>best anal ever, totally unexpected and initiated by her
to this day I still don't know how she did that without lube

Interesting story. Do you have a big dick? Have/had you cheated on your wife? Has your wife sucked your dick after it's been in her ass?

And is that picture you posted of your wife?

>Interesting story.
Thanks
>Do you have a big dick?
No particularly. 6" x 6" - the girth is the problem for anal
>Have/had you cheated on your wife?
No. She "cheated" on me, but with permission
>Has your wife sucked your dick after it's been in her ass?
No. That's disgusting and unhygienic

>And is that picture you posted of your wife?
Forgot this. Yes, from about the same time as the story happened

i fucked a girl in the locker room during gym one time, only to fuck her again a couple days later at her house. anyone want full story?

Nice body! Are you down to post some more pics of her?

Yes, please do post some details. Including, if you have a big dick, what her body was like (big tits, fat ass, tight pussy), and if you came insider her?

And do you have a picture of this girl?

>Be me, 27 yo guy, have 13 yo nephew to older sister
>Live close, and last year 13 yo nephew appears at door drunk one evening
>Been drinking with friends for first time and didnt want to go home
>Passes out on couch
>Leave him alone but am stroking my cock over him
>Can't resist any longer, sit down and gently undo his jeans and get his cock out
>Take his soft cock in my mouth and gently suck it
>Nephews cock gets larger and harder as I suck, so I suck a bit harder and faster
>Nephew groans and starts thrusting his cock into my mouth and soon cums in my mouth
>I swallow his cum and keep sucking to get it all, then gently put his cock away and do up his

jeans, he looks like he's asleep again
>Nephew comes by next night to apologize for turning up drunk, I ask did he have fun last night
>"Yeah, especially when you sucked my cock"
>Ask him what he wants to keep quiet
>"I want you to suck my cock again"
>I kneel in front of him and he gets his already hard cock out
>I suck and wank his cock until he cums in my mouth after about 2 minutes
>He visits me 3-4 times a week for me to suck his cock and swallow his cum
>He thinks I don't like it but I really love sucking his cock

seriously why would you want a beautiful woman to suck on something covered in shit

dated this catholic girl known to be a prude
she refused to do anything before marriage
went on vaca, and on the ride home showed her how hard i was
she wasnt taking it, but saw my cock
got home, she said she wanted to do shots
6 shots later, she tells me she feels kinky buzzed
get naked, fool around, take a shower together
didn't see anything coming
she drops to her knees in the shower
shoves my cock into her mouth
stops for a second and says i cant belive your cock is in my mouth but it feels good
i was about to cum, didnt think she would swallow
so i told her, didnt want to ruin the relationship
she just sucked harder and swalled
got out of shower, and she let me eat her out
fucked, my cock hurt because she was tight
she turns around and 69, sucking her juices off
both cum
next day, and the following, still prude, until we drink
everyone still thinks she's a virgin prude

pic very relevant

>Nice body!
Thank you. If she knew I posted her she'd be flattered
>Are you down to post some more pics of her?
I have in the past, but that would be off-topic for this thread

Maybe another true story incoming, if interest - I have a couple more that fit this thread. Warning though, I may have to go at short notice.

I fucked a femanon co-worker in used to work with a few years ago in a night club toilet while her boyfriend was away. Came all over her face and left her in the cubicle to leave on her own past the rest of the guys in there. May post her pic if any interest

I was skulking around an area i used to frequent acting like a general sexual deviant and approached a woman in a short dress and said she looked nice. She was taken back that i didnt say she had a nice ass like 3 other people had already that day as it was genuinely on display. I was 23 she was 39 but sexy. She bought me tacos and beers haha, i called my girlfriend said im bringing a girl back, had some drinks with friends at a house nearby then walked back to mine with her while gf was still at friends house. Fucked her without a condom pulled out and came all over her titties, ate her out till she came. was hard again and she said do you want to fuck me in the ass. Had a bottle of lube next to bed that have never used as gf and I never do anal and shes always wet. Dicks pretty big and to this day i still get wet thinking about how nice and easy her ass was to slip into and fuck and i was hitting that shit pretty hard and she just loved it. I walked her home and im pretty sure she was meeting a guy that she had canceld plans with earlier because she was buying me dinner haha

She took my friends jumper though and i never saw her again he always hammers me for that

Yes, please post more. Pics and stories!

Nice story! How many times did you end up fucking her? And do you have more pics?

Yes, there is interest! Pic and more details would be great! How the fuck did she get out of there with your cum all over her face? And was she mad about this? Or did she like the situation you left her in? Also, did the boyfriend find out?

What is a "jumper"? Where did this happen? Your girls was cool with you fucking other females? How big is your dick? Also, did you get a number for this woman or see her again? And did you cum inside her ass?

She loved the situation and has cleaned the cum off with toilet paper before she left. We fucked in a few other risky places but that was probably the best with the most people around. The only other time was in a wooded area outdoors and an old man walking his dog stopped and watched us. I came over her face again that time too kek. Boyfriend never found out as far as I know but I've not seen her in a few years

first a little detail about me/her
> i'm 9 inches hard
>she was around 5 foot and hasnt grown much since
>amazing ass, see pic
>pussy was tight but loose enough to slam into

>start off as friends shit
>get close but never date
>being in late teens (and emo shits at the time) the topic of sex would come up
>have fantasies of banging this chick for a month or so before it fades
>we share the same gym class (some yoga/body sculpting crap where we went outside alot)
>we sit out because edgy emos arent physical
>gym empty; locker rooms empty
>she mentions shes horny
>i joke around and say me too
>she tells me she needs to get shit from her bag
>i tell her ill be out here
>she drags me in because no one is around anyway
>once inside she starts taking off shirt telling me shes gonna switch shirts
>i look away in respect
>she tells me to look at her and asks if it looks good on her
>get a glimpse of b-cup tits in bra
>tell her she looks fine
>we sit down and talk about sex etc for a while
>she mentions how she needs a dick
>she starts joking around and tries to do that truth or dare shit
>user truth or dare?
>truth
>how big is your dick?
>eventually gets around to daring me to take dick out
>because i had no fucking limits in those times, i whipped it out
>she says shes impressed
>mentions we should have sex sometime as "friends|
>I pull pants back up and laugh it off and say sure (awkward but horny af at this time)
>she mentions something like
>why not now?
>tell her shes crazy and that we need to date first etc etc
>"you dont need to be together to fuck, user"
>give in because she notices how hard I am
>slide pants off together
>put condom on from wallet
>bend her over a little so she grabs the bench
>pull panties aside
>start soft
>little moans etc
>she mentions how we're running out of time
>i start going harder and slamming into her ass
>louder moans and feels amazing
>around 5 or so minutes later, blow load in condom
>cont?

Forgot pic

oops, forgot to attach pic, sorry bros

jumper1

noun
BRITISH
a knitted garment typically with long sleeves, worn over the upper body

Jacket whatever

An area about 8km from a CBD in australia
about 8'5 long and is thick. I got her number but was not interested in calling her and i have seen her twice. Once in the same place wearing a top that was clearly revealing her titties(clearly romping around looking for the D) and once in the CBD where im pretty sure she was about to come over to me and initiate contact

>Be 19
>Used to be a remorseless cheater
>Had pretty super hot gf, really clingy though
>First day of proper (dating) with gf, she gets really bad cramps, is in agony and a total downer...looking after her when suddenly i get a text from a little 4 foot 9 ginger girl i used to fuck and asks me to come over.
>Tell gf i have to go help a friend a couch
>Go over and get a handjob, rides me really slow because shes the size of a 10 year old and is pretty painful for her.
>No protection so i cum on her belly
>Go back home to gf, continue looking after her

Another time i was a scumbag with same gf

>Told her i had work that night, got dressed for work and left, pulled over and got changed
>drove 2 hours away to this girl who was my brothers ex about 4 years older than me, pretty average looking but a total freak
>Get to her house and put a movie on
>not long before i have her legs over my shoulders and im pulling her panties off
>She pushes me down and starts throating my dick, chubbier girls are always better at it for some reason
>literally loves sucking it, turns around and starts grinding her pussy in my face as she throats me, bliss
>Tell her i want to fuck her but (accidentally) brought no protection, shes says its fine anyway
>pounding her chubby pussy and was about to pull out and cum on her but she insists on me finishing inside so she pulls me into her as shes moaning and i finish.
>Quickly get dressed, drive 2 hours home, kiss gf hello, havent showered yet
>turns out gf is in the mood, starts sucking me, thinking about the other random girls pussy juice all over my dick still
>get turned on and have a second great fuck

All true too, what a monster i was.

>There was a time when wife was working away from home. At the end of the weekends I used to drive her to her rented room then drive back to our flat.
>Driving wife to her room from weekend at parents
>no sex all weekend - both of us are itching for it
>on these occasions we'd fuck in the car in quiet area round the corner from the house she rooms in
>stop, park up, start kissing
>I move both driver and passenger seats fully back to give room
>she removes jeans and underwear
>I'm in passenger seat
>she's kneeling facing me, straddling transmission tunnel
>I open her shirt (she was braless) fondle and kiss her
>I'm fingering her and rubbing clit; she's breathing heavy and very wet; I'm diamonds
>she unzips my jeans, moves back to give herself some room
>stops suddenly, little gasp, eyes go wide
car was manual with tallish gearlever - she accidentally sat back onto cold gear knob
>look of shock gives way to wicked grin
>starts gyrating hips; hips start to inch lower
>she starts rocking her hips, rising and falling a little, smiling eyes locked onto mine - gearlever starts to slowly vanish from view
>I watch, fascinated, as she gently works the gearlever into herself, biting her lip and softly moaning - best floorshow ever
>eventually she's virtually sitting on her haunches, gearlever fully home, hips slowly and gently moving
>smiles at me wickedly, softly breathes "mmmm, well this will do for me, now for you" and begins to stroke my rock-hard dick
>After a show like that I come in seconds, and she then proceeds to steadily and methodically fuck herself to two orgasms on my gear lever.
>when she's finished and has her breath back she slowly rises and disengages from my car
>She kisses me and with a grin says "I've always liked this car"
>she puts on her jeans, pockets her underwear, picks up her overnight bags
>leans in through window, smiles and says "Careful you don't lose your grip when you change gear" then skips off to her rooms

cant quite pinpoint why but being so filthy feels so good sometimes

Yeah, its hot in a gross way. Did that sort of shit to at least 3 girlfriends since i was 16....alas no more, i grew morals.

cheated with permission?

Yes. I suppose you don't quite understand?

Explanation. This is in 4 sections; character limit and my attempt to tell a story
>Wife was in her 20’s
>she never believed she was hot and fuckable
>Sex life was good; anal, outdoors, light bdsm, bondage: usual stuff
>I was her first, she wasn’t mine
>I always wondered if she was curious about what it would be like with another guy
>Once asked her whilst in bed if she ever thought about it; she said “Maybe, but I’m happy with you”
>I detected some insecurity
>I told her she was hot, guys find her attractive and I wasn’t jealous as I trust her
>used it as part of fantasy play in the bedroom – got her hot (mind you, fantasy is fantasy)
>kept reassuring her that I wasn’t jealous that she got turned on at the thought of another guy
>(In fact, I got the benefit of sex-crazed fuck)
>time passes
>one day, after sex, she says “user, did you mean what you said about not minding if other guys find me hot?”
>”No, of course not. I know plenty of men find you hot” and I gave her a list of guys who I knew loved her tits/ass/legs
>”Oh...OK”
>a week or so later, in bed, in after-sex glow “user?” look at her, she’s not meeting my eye, “remember when you said you didn’t mind if other men find me attractive?”
>“Yes”
>Long pause. I can see she’s thinking hard about what to say
>“Well user ...... there’s this guy at work that’s hitting on me”
>”Oh, really? I told you that you are attractive. Is he bothering you?”
>She immediately thinks I’m going to go mediaeval on him
>She goes “Oh no, ...no, no....nothing like that. It’s OK. He’s fine. It’s only little...hints”
>I ask: ”And how do you feel about that?”.
>She looks away and replies “Actually, it’s quite flattering. He’s a bit younger than me and he’s not bad looking”
>“OK” I say “Just let me know if he becomes a pest and I’ll have a little word”

Like her pic?

welcome back OP . long time since i seen this thread

This is a copy pasta, awesome one though

Actually, this a is my pasta. I rolled it out myself, as it's perfectly true. I have posted it 2-3 time before - I can't say if others have copied and reposted.

Still, if you've seen it I won't fill this thread.

The girl in the other two posts? That's my wife back then.

In that case my apologies, continue it for the others user, it's really worth the read and actually made me do the exactly same thing u did since we've both got the same situations.

mhmm, cont

>about another week, in bed, after sex
>“user?”
>”Hmmmm”.
>”Would you mind if I found other guys attractive?
>”Of course not. It’s normal”
>”Well, remember that guy at work I told you about?”
>I can see she’s gauging my reaction: “Yes, I do. Is he still dropping hints?”
>”Yes he is” ....long pause.... “Would you mind if I dropped a hint that I find him quite attractive too?”
>”Why do you want to do that?” (but getting a bloody good idea)
>Pause...”I don’t know.... just see if he’s serious, I suppose”
>”What will you do if he responds by wanting to take it further and tries kiss you?”
>”Would you mind?”
>”No, not if you wanted to. I’ve told you that”
>”It might be fun – furtive necking in the office. Maybe in the stationary cupboard like in the movie cliché” she says with a grin. “Anyway, he’s probably just flirting and will run away if I respond”
>I can see she’s now trying to both make a joke of and diminish this
>I say “You go ahead if you want. I trust you. Just remember, no secrets”
>“Thank you” she said; plants a kiss on my nose.
>A few days later, she comes to me, looking serious; “user, remember the guy at work? Well when he flirted today when we were alone in an office, I flirted back....”
>“and?”
>“and you were right - he tried to kiss me”
>”Did you let him?”
>”You won’t be mad?”
>”No, I won’t be mad”
>“Yes I did. It was quite...nice. Exciting, even”
>”I suppose you kissed him back?”
>“Yes....yes I did. He’s quite a good kisser. Tongues were involved” ...pause...”then after a while he started touching me up”
>”He’s a fast worker”
>”You don’t mind? You’re not angry with me?”
>much reassurance that, no, I wasn’t angry
>She shyly looks up at me: ”He says he’d like to meet up, outside work”
>”Really?” I say, “you know what that means, don’t you?”
>”Yes.....I think I do”

When i was 14 had a younger friend 12 and we hung out like every day. First time i watched porn was at his place when his parents were out. So we decided to watch at eachother's house when one of us was alone. One time i got the desire to jack off so no hesitation u pulled my cock in front of him and started jacking off. He looked at me weird at first but then laughed and pulled his cock out too and started rubbing it. He notticed mine was uncut so he wanted to touch it and see how it is. I let him plus he played with the foreskin till i finally convinced him to put it in his mouth. Boy he could suck like a pro i'm telling you. This went for months till i finally had the courage both of us fully naked in my living room jacking off and asked him if he likes to feel how it is if i went inside. He said yes to my surprise and fuckkkk his ass was so tight and he moaned so good i got a few nice taps in his tight little asshole and that was the first time i cummed that was like white semen instead of that bright water in his asshole. Felt so good, and till today we still talk and hang out never talked about it again but i'm sure if i ask him to do this again he'll say yes.

>mhmm
I have no idea what that means

>long story short im a cuck

>”And do you want to meet up with him?”
>long pause “Yes.....yes I think I'd like to. Just to see what happens”
>”Well you’d better arrange something, then, and see where it goes”
>”You don’t mind?”...
>(rinse and repeat: no I don’t, I’m not mad, I’m not jealous, etcc)
>She checks with me that I really don’t mind, etc. each day for a couple of days
>she confesses that there have been more snatched kissing and fondling sessions at work, and things have been getting quite heated between them
>She says it's quiet fun kissing and fooling around with someone more her height (I'm much taller than she is)
>then on a Thursday, stiiting in the living room after supper, reading and TV on
>”user?"
>"Hmmm?"
>"About me meeting up with him. I talked with him today about where this was going"
>I look over at her
>"Oh yes" I answer ".. and?"
>Long pause
>"He's asked me to meet up with him this Saturday afternoon. .....I can tell him no...cancel.... if you want”
>She's not looking at me. I can see she's nervous and biting her lip
>"Do you want to?"
>She nods
>”Then it’s fine. Tell him OK”.
>She promptly comes over to me, kisses me then drags me upstairs for sex and damn near kills me – she was really turned on
>Saturday lunchtime comes, she’s awkward around me, checks I really don’t mind one more time, then goes upstairs to get ready
>I’m in the lounge, reading
>I hear come down again and she comes back into the lounge; she’s looking really sexy and she’s slightly flushed
>we look at each other and we both know what's probably going to happen if she goes out this afternoon
>She leans over me “Are you sure...?”
>I shut her up with a kiss and tell her “Go.....have fun”
>I can tells she is apprehensive, but that she wants to do this
>”Well, if you’re....”
>“For heaven's sake, go” I tell her.
>She picks up the keys to the car, looks at me once again for reassurance
>I smile at her, and she’s gone

kek

That's pretty well the short version, yes. Your problem with this? Because I don't have one

When I was 10 we moved house and I became friends with the 11 yo boy next door. We soon started playing with each others cocks and I loved sucking his. We used to 69 sucking each others cocks. I could get a small erection, but his was bigger and he could cum and I swallowed it all. As we got older he didn't suck my cock as much but I was his cumdumpster and sucked his cock whenever I could. We would stay over at each others houses sometimes and I'd spend the whole night with his cock in my mouth, making him cum as often as possible.

Go on.

Sorry - distracted by the insecure knuckledragger. Where was I....?

>About 5 hours later I’m watching TV and I hear the car on the drive
>She comes into the lounge. I look at her; she’s very quiet
>”How did it go?”
>”Let’s go upstairs”
>”Is everything all right?” I ask.
>”Take me upstairs and make love to me” is all she says, heading out of the door towards the stairs
>I follow her out “Are you OK?” I ask, concerned
>“Fine, I’m fine, it was fine”, she says “let’s talk about it tomorrow – I want you now”
>Reclamation love-making ensues
>The next day, during sex, she starts to give me the details
>They met at a pub, but agreed to go straight back to his place
>He opens the door, invites her in offers her a drink, she said no
>He started kissing her
>She said she was so incredibly nervous and had butterflies in her stomach
>she said they were kissing, then he suggested they move to the bedroom
>She almost said no...but he took her hand and gently led her to the stairs
>She followed him upstairs to the bedroom
>More kissing and fondling; clothes were removed
>She said she went to suck him, but he stopped her
>He laid her down on her back, parted her legs and knelt between them
>She said she felt incredibly exited, wet and knew there was no turning back
>He lent forward, kissed her, reached down and she felt him ease his cock into her
>First time any cock other than mine had been in her
>When fully home he laid on her and started to gently fuck her
>Obvious question – she said he was longer than me but nowhere near as thick
>Various positions, mainly doggy, which seemed to be his favourite
>She came a couple of times (she does cum easily, my girl)
>He finally came in her, kissed and hugged her then, after a while, told her where the bathroom was to clean up
>They dressed, kissed again, and she left

And that is the story of how I let my wife cuck me. She seemed to have scratched the itch and never mentioned him or wanting to play away again

Actually that's not cucking. Considering the guy is obviously intelligent and definitely able to please his wife he was just being realistic aka having in mind the fact that literally all fucking people cheat on their partner at some point due to the fact there's a thrill in having sex with someone besides your partner, be it once or several times. He actually manned up about it and gave his wife permission to enjoy herself and fulfill her desire/curiosity as she had never gotten the chance to bed another man. Also I doubt she had done it ever again but felt even more love and connection with him due to the fact he's considerate about her, yet not a pussy.

Correct me on that if I'm wrong

Go on

Do you think not wanting someone to fuck your partner makes you an insecure knuckledragger? Not the guy who called you a cuck, honest question.

>Do you think not wanting someone to fuck your partner makes you an insecure knuckledragger?
No. Because it's not for everyone.

However, people who feel compelled to (figuratively) point at someone who has a different approach and (figuratively) yell "Cuck", usually followed by "you can't satisfy her, give her to a real man" etc. is not only deeply insecure but also thinks of his wife as his "property", rather than an adult that has chosen to share her life with him, They are the insecure knuckledraggers

Bump

I'm the user who did the 4 piece greentext. Technically, under the strict definition of "cuckoldry", it is.

However, "cuck" seems to be used in the vernacular use, as well as the insult, to mean that there is humiliation involved for the man and either a dominant female or a dominant "bull".

I suppose what she and I did (mostly she, I just let it happen) might be better described as "hotwifing"

Me again. Let me ask you a question. What would your reaction be if your wife had had no experience other than you and was curious?

This is copy pasta

Yes, It is. As I've already said, it's my pasta (as are two others ITT), as it happened between my wife and I a good few years ago.

I have posted a few times before on Sup Forums but never anywhere else. I have no idea if others have copied and reposted.

I've

user who wrote that

Imo that act shouldn't be stigmatized by being called cucking or anything else, it's just a display of love and open mindedness. That sole thought of her fucking someone else because she had never done it could only end two ways: she'd either live with that desire for her whole life, most likely causing sadness at some point or you being a man about it while not being selfish and letting her enjoy herself the way she was curious about for only one time. I believe that you would appreciate your approach towards that matter if you were to be in her position; fucking a single person for your whole life since your early youth and of course, being curious to some extent what's it like with someone other besides that particular person. If she'd allow you to fuck some other woman so you can get that feeling off your chest I believe you'd love her endlessly and appreciate how open-minded and considerate she was towards that subject, even though it's quite controversial and is considered being a filthy fucking animal/cheater in 99.9% of cases.

That's a higher level of trust, love and communication in a relationship which many people don't understand, unfortunately.

What's up with all of the copy pasta shit,

Post oc

At the time, still am, with a girlfriend. Was talking to an old friend and his new gf.

Month or two later, she breaks up with him, I bang her, she leaves and I go see old friend. Never told him.

They are OC as they are mine. I have posted a few times before - you have obviously seen them; not everyone had as I was asked to continue posting.

I'm guessing that very little on Sup Forums is true OC, unless it's at the very first time of posting.

You can always skip reading them again and post your own OC - I'm sure we'd all appreciate that and it's not as if the thread, at 58, is running out of available posts

Im not going into details on this one for reasons, but here we go.

>I was 37, wife was 33 (my wife is hot)
>had to take a long driving trip
>wife couldn't go, didn't want to go alone
>asked if I could take a sister in law with so I wouldn't be alone on a long 14 hour drive
>one sister in law couldn't go
>the other one (her hot ass 18 year old sister 8/10) was all for it
>we were away for a week
>did a lot of flirting back and forth through out the trip, was fun nothing too crazy
>last night before coming home we both got drunk, ended up fucking and it was so fucking amazing.
>It's been years and the memory still makes me as hard as diamonds

Any one have this bitch without the blur?