DID YOU KNOW: Airbags deploy between 100 & 220 MPH. If you ride with your feet on the dash...

DID YOU KNOW: Airbags deploy between 100 & 220 MPH. If you ride with your feet on the dash, you may send your knees through your eye sockets if the airbag is deployed. Police are sharing this photo in hopes of spreading awareness of safety while driving.

But what if I want knee dubs?

also check'em.

>If you ride with your feet on the dash, the airbag will be doing society a favor if it is deployed.
FTFY

OP is correct. This is why cars have passenger airbag cut-off systems for when rear-facing child seats are fitted in the front

Neither of them wearing a seat belt in their cage. mercs are shit anyway.

Mostly women do this crap anyway

lol that's pretty funny, anyone have pictures or videos of knees going through the eyesocket?

Well, my car don't have airbargs...

Airbags are for faggots.

oh i can imagine how that thread went with all the weirdos around here

please, end yourself

my grilfreind is 5 foot 1 and all of 95 pounds so i have my airbags off anyway as they would kill her

before anyone asks she is a year older than me (31)

Posting saftey tips on a place where someone literally threw a grenade into a toilet is kinda pointless...

it's true, so is ABS, traction control, fuel injection vtec and sat nav.

fuck you im taking this tip to heart

>they got rid of the disclaimer under the board title

oh well something something only a fool something something stories are fictional and fabricated something something

>mercs are shit anyway
Hahahahaha

Fucking OHV are for faggots too - sidevalves ftw

And as for those drive shafts and differentials - what's wrong with two chains?

Yup only things needed is a v8 and wooden plank maybe some wheels too.

i fucking hate it when some slut thinks she can put her bare, disgusting feet on my dash, on my lounge, on my coffee table or on me. fucking cunt. you walk around on those stinky, calloused, dirty fucking things all day in your flip flops or chucks with no socks you fucking nasty slut.

In canada everyone goes barefoot all the time

I think the wheels are a definite bonus

Dedu the non automatics Mercedes are top notch

Checked

Only selfish rich white cunts pull that shit. Its not comfortable, its not safe, it makes you look ugly and trollish. Put your fucking shoes on bitch do you know how much bacteria are on car floors and seats and dashbords? Jesus fucknuggets you might as well lick the tires if your that disgusting. Fucking shit. Jesus fucking shit christ

Neither of them are wearing their seat belts! Sick fucks!

Those aren't dubs...

>implying you're not one of them

Get your fucking feet off my dash you viking scum.