Hey Sup Forums Me and my friend are having an argument as to which car is better. Be honest

Hey Sup Forums Me and my friend are having an argument as to which car is better. Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hmvBvJypLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

top 4 sure

The subaru hands down, that one on top looks like the cuckmobile

Top is a falcon xr6 wagon
Bottom is a subaru impreza sportswagon

Honestly you are the most pathetic faggot I have seen on this site all day, seriously fuck off. No one here wants you

Hatchbacks are gay

They are wagons fag

Subaru

They are fagons wag

Where did I say that car was a hatchback you faggot? This is a car thread and I'm free to give my thoughts on cars you dumb cunt

yeah mate dont get buthurt

Subaru's are gay, so top one?

fords are an aussie symbol gotta take the falcon on this one

ckd

Subaru

subaru

Thank you all.

The top one is one I'd be proud to go to a callout in

Falcoon
reliable with maintenance - my mate has one that has done close too 700ks and runs smooth as fuck
comfy
easy to find parts
rwd - do a skid cunt
suabaru
awd - i guess
reliable?

If I were a dragon, I'd rather fuck the subaru

Nice argument.

more of a statement.

I love the front view of the Tickford

The top car is one I'd be proud for the ladies to see me in

top car ma dude

The AU looks like a camel toe on wheels.

>156x121
the fuck are you doing?

They're both ugly as fuck lol. Get a real car and get rid of the fucking hatchback

on point

if you had to choose
from looks though. we are both young and cant afford luxurious
sports cars.

S U B A R U
U R A B U S

The Subaru

AU Falcons are never cool

Idn every 10 year old subraru I've driven has been a weird feeling piece of shit. There's so much electrics and computerised shit in them to go wrong.

The Falcon is bulletproof, simple as fuck, lots of space inside, engine will run forever, simple and cheap as fuck to fix anything wrong with it like think about it you could go anywhere in Aus and every single mechanic could fix anything with it...

Falcon the better car - if we were comparing 2 brand new cars would be the Subaru hands down.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hmvBvJypLM

Does that one on bottom have gold below the red? Fucking trump car baby

its like a silvery colour.

Yep, this is actually your future president raising the question, so I'd vote for the Subaru if you want to survive the death camps