What's it like to date a trap how do I dot so

What's it like to date a trap how do I dot so
Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_pregnancy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

after sex you can share a beer.

It's the best feeling for me in my life.

I used to have a girlfriend, she's trans. Fuck she was the best of my world, she know how to suck dick, and how to make me feel the pleasure like the man that I am. Real girls doesn't know our feelings or where does and when it feels good.

I was heterosexual, after a bunch of girls then this trap girl appeared. 2 years of relationship, and I only prefeer traps now.

Does that make me gay?

>gay
probably, but who gives a fuck

Ye

I have the same question btw

Meeehhh people denying trans girls their womanhood are fucking sad lol
I'm straight and I'd fuck a trap because they're chicks. Chicks with dicks. But chicks.
>not allowing yourself this

this
>being so afraid of dick you think you are gay

I'm a trap and nobody dates me because they're all for sex and I say no, I'm a wifu material

100% this

These dudes need to realize traps are actual people, not sex toys

a group of people tired of men treating them like sex objects... hmm, seem strangely familiar....

100% this.
I'm a trap dating a very attractive woman n.n
I don't dislike guys, it's just they are all for the sex and never for anything else.
Other trans I know are a couple of transbians.

>Chicks with dicks. But chicks.

DICK DICK DICK DICK

yeah sure totally association to woman when I think about it now

Oh i'm not a trap, i just think it's childish and retarded that guys think it's automatically ok to be asking for sex or nudes to traps and such because they just assume they are perverted whores who are horny all the time

Where are you from?

I can't believe I'm in this faggot thread
The only reason is that Sup Forums is boring as fuck at this time

>B4 a discussion starts

To clarify Dicks are Gay!!
y'all need to accept that stupid faggots

-
And a person who just changes in this way to be such a creature is only a sex toy, a disgusting one but still a sex toy.

how lonely are you?
I mean that with genuine care

Get out then

Im totally fine
Just want to present the facts

>who give a fuck
God

People who aren't lonely don't argue with other people's opinions on the internet

so your parents are deceased due to disappointment

That's wrong tho, just because they change it doesnt mean they just want to be a toy, thats just the stereotype

Romania

I dont argue
Still I'm just presenting the facts

You must understand that you shouldn't worry about if something makes you "gay." On Sup Forums, the logic about what makes something gay is really quite odd.

Yesterday I saw a thread about "Straight women playing around." The women depicted were touching other women sexually ... and yet were referred to as being "straight women."

Seems to me that if a woman was touching another woman's vagina in a sexual way, that would constitute in a form of homosexuality/lesbianism for that woman. But apparently this only applies to men which goes to show that Sup Forums is fucking retarded.

They're alive, living with me and very supportive.
So stay mad.

you're 100% wrong, but thanks for trying

100% homosexual

that's too bad you torture them like that

>allowing yourself to share a mental illness with another queer

don't think they were including fictional characters

Ah thought you were from the US cause every single dude here has the mindset that traps are slutty toys, except for the fags who are on the complete other side and start white knighting and sucking up to traps

As I said, stay mad you fat neck beard frustrated basement dweller.

jesus christ, your poor dad. the soul crushing disappointment that poor guy must carry around with him everyday.

PLS Sauce. Then I shall answer your question.

Samefagging this hard. kys

Wow that's a penis that's pretty gay right ?

OUH wait a second the penis is attached to a ""woman"" that's pretty hetero, I should suck her cock

(FAGGOTTTSS)

Dated traps, beautiful one for 6 years, another for 2 years.
>Pros:
-Usually lots of sex, as traps are usually as sex crazed as men, so...
-Attention seeking; Most traps will do anything to keep you around, as not many people are into that thing yet
-Knows how to pleasure as she was once a male.
-Nice to switch it up, lady-dicks are fun to suck.
-Most traps perform life same way a woman would, so household chores *check*
-In most cases, sexier than an actual woman when it comes to cosmetics/body shape, because a lot more time was put into it.
-Of course its not all about sex, but these are great pros to a relationship with a trap. Other pros go with dating a normal woman, because traps are basically women. No need to deny that.
>Cons
-Clingy, hard to let go (But why let go such a perfect being)
-Family Judgement (But fuck them anyway)
-Friend Judgement (Fuck them too, get new friends.
>As for above, my group of friends when I once showed my T-gf to my friends at a party once saw her bulge while I was rubbing her thigh. She got aroused. They got weirded out, I dropped them.
-Dick (Only for the beginning, it becomes nice afterwards, dicks do not make you gay)
-A butthole is never the same as a vagina. Sometimes, you miss vaginal sex, but if you truly love your T-gf, then sex is not a real concern and the butthole is perfect for love making.
-Adoption pretty much your only choice unless she gets surgery, etc.

Overall, Dating a trans is 9.5/10, as the cons are only judgemental, and who cares about being judged if you are actually in it for love.

-Tam.

Alright, if you look from a purely biological perspective yea it's gay, but again who gives a shit? I don't mind being gay

Thanks buttercup

>Adoption pretty much your only choice unless she gets surgery, etc.
KEK, surgery wont help

THIS.
I second THIS SO MUCH.

Give this man a prize!

why are you so worried about being gay? or what people think of the matter. if you're happy being with traps then who cares. i mean nowadays with all the bullshit thats going on with gender identity, you'll probably find a way to argue that you can suck a big dick yet be heterosexual. if you are looking for a super basic answer, you're probably bi if you would still date women. And probably gay if you made yourself exclusive to traps. if you take all that genderfluidity stuff aside. penis=male and vagina=female. soo you like males. the end.

Hey bud, surgery can help, specifically because technology has advanced to such a point where a vagina can be made for her to give birth. It's happened in a couple of cases, look it up friend.

Stay cool,
-Tam.

lol, fag

>I don't mind being gay

[So it's clarified for all,traPs are gay af]
you faggot

>who gives a shit?
your cock does because it gets shit all over it

Hey buddy, one way or another, you're still the virgin, and I am not.

Cheers!,
-Tam.

let me reduce your shit to tldr

>pros - you get to have sex
>cons - you are now a homosexual

You can have a beer with your girlfriend but your problem is that your girlfriend doesn't exist, you fucking wizard.

in that case, Harry Potter might give a fuck

yes, you are having sex with men. You are incredibly gay.

This says no such pregnancy has happened, do you have any source?

lol, queers are hilarious

Haha, that's just how i see it man, it's more complicated than that

You're breaking the rules -Tam. you stupid mega faggot

Rule:
13. Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

Hey, friend.
If that is what you think about it, then so be it. But in the end, you found love, why label it? She will still be your wife just as any woman would be. It's not about labels, it's about loving someone who completes you. Whether that be a man, a woman, a woman with a penis, or a man with a vagina.

Cheers,
-Tam.

>gets his sources from wikipedia
Still haven't gotten to high school to learn where to get credible sources lel

Tam, you're a fag.

Cheers,
-user

Wisdom.

>has a dick
>she

pick one. you are not wrong in the love department. But call it what it is, it is homosexuality. It is best to be honest with these things.

I don't care *megafaggot*

Cheers buddy,
-Tam.

SAUCE

People on this board are so fucking retarded. Somehow, according to these tards, women can have sex with women and still be considered straight whereas men cannot be considered straight if they even look at an erect penis.

Please explain this

The first rule of being a virgin is calling someone else a virgin.

Nope, bullshit.

Thank you all for the wonderful chance for me to share my experience and knowledge. I must now fly out to Japan with my wife for vacation in hot springs. I'm sure most of you ~Gay fearing adults~ would wish you could afford such pleasures in life, but true wealth comes with acceptance of all, please remember this.

Much love, thank you.
-Tam.

Tam, why bother arguing with these fedora clad dickbags? They are talking crap for the sake of talking crap

I am the second comment of this thread, I must say that I agree in everything that you said. Thanks for the time that you spend writing this.

Two women together is a beautiful sight and encouraged. Two dudes together is gay and disgusting. Retard.

overcompensation

Wikipedia is a good first look, you should always go to primary sources but for most topics that aren't incredibly advanced wiki contains decent information. Anyone who has studied beyond HS should know this. The facy that you can't offer any other evidence just suggests that there is none... am disapoint

I'm -Tam.
I'm a total faggot
I have a creature with a dick and I'm calling it wife

_
The only good thing is the effort you gave to write the first text

It appears that you missed user's point.

because when we think of lesbians we think of the hot bitches that tend to just experiment here and there. Not the man looking dyke disgusting bitches like ellen degenerees.

There is something sexy about the female body and 2 women being sexual, but when it is man looking dykes that is nasty. The fantasy is these 2 hot chicks will let you a man join them. When 2 dudes are attracted to one another it is very gay. It grosses straight men out. Not right. Even straight women tend to think it is gross. Because women bodies are beautiful (not dykes) and male bodies are not that attractive. Hope this explains it.

agreed

I fail to see your point

This. You have a point and I like it, it is what is happening to me.

fuck off, i wasn't talking to you

of course you do because you're retarded

Perhaps but we aren't talking about gross fat balding hairy middle aged men here, we are talking about traps, who are also beautiful

Note: the word "lesbian" wasn't used. The word "straight" was used.

...who will eventually "grow up" to be gross fat balding middle aged men

what makes you think a trans* girl will date you anyway lol

>-In most cases, sexier than an actual woman when it comes to cosmetics/body shape, because a lot more time was put into it.

-Tam. Is trying to say that a men can be a better woman than a woman
GAGAHAGAHA

Nope, i do because your argument was made up of some random personal opinion you shat out with no shred of evidence or anything else, women are disgusting to some peolple so i could easily say the opposite is true

>girl

It's only a con if you are that repressed

Well women grow up to be fat ugly menopausal bitchy middle aged cunts so i guess you should just stick to hentai, cause those lolis never age

>women are disgusting to some people
I know, they're called fags aka people with a mental illness

I don't think it bothers any of them if you put a, label on it

Or they read the study that concluded that there is no such thing as a straight woman or a bi man.

>repressed

Because it's true

>gay (You)