Being a fat fuck, I've only fucked overweight girls. Usually girls I haven't been really physically attracted to

Being a fat fuck, I've only fucked overweight girls. Usually girls I haven't been really physically attracted to.

What's it like to fuck a hot, fit girl? Better? Worse? Feel any different?

what the fuck b

Everything's better when she's fit and a little chub can be acceptable on some.
A bit firmer but still soft and way tighter

way tighter, really?

Also, generally are they any more/less fun/experimental than fatter girls?

No, not really. Body weight won't affect how tight a chick is. They're about the same except fat chicks won't want to do much moving

>itt: no one on Sup Forums has fucked an attractive woman

bumpan for interests

they smell better, feels better, it just issexier and hotter, no shame either, not that ive ever banged a fatty, i imagine it would be gross but and how can you even get hard

Bragging rights
But different people are attracted to different things. Your 10 might be my 2 and vice versa. Just follow your dick it knows what's good for it

>how can you even get hard
Well in my case, it's very difficult at times. Sometimes I go soft and I think they know why. Sometime's they'll get really mean about that.

Don't they accuse of being gay, like in that /fit/ copypasta?

Too skinny of a girl doesn't really feel that great. Boney and tends to get annoying and even somewhat painful depending on what you're doing.

Too fat, I find it's hard to move and it's harder to get deeper in the girl.

In my opinion, a girl should have a little meat on her. That being said, if a girl is really your type, it feels the best, despite some of the flaws she might have. When you can look up and see the perfect tits bouncing around, or when she says the right thing, best feeling in the world.

in my experience fat girls work so much more than skinny girls, and they sucks dick better. And feel nicer to fuck too. But opinions are just that. There really isn't a right answer.

lol it has been insinuated, yes. but mostly it's an attack on my manhood, like how I can't even keep it up or how they can't satisfy them.

that phucking picture is phucking degeneracy

or how I** can't satisfy them

>phucking
faggot.

I've never been able to wrap my head around fucking fat girls. I've always been a thin guy and even at my most desperate it seems like it would be more of a chore to have sex with a fat person than it would be enjoyable. Skinny girls and fit girls make for easy position change and if you're into flexibility then fat girls would seem to throw that idea out the window.

copypasta please?

In my opinion skinny girls have better taste and smell. Somewhat of an oral fixation here so i would go down whatever chance i got. There was this one 9/10 i had dated for awhile who's pussy tasted so sweet got me diamonds every time. On the other hand 2's and 3's do more. Your not gonna be able to get some fit chick who worships her body to let you spit in her asshole the first time.

to their credit, they ARE really solid for pounding away in doggy style, and they usually like that shit rough.

You're the phaggot.
My [key between d and g] key won't work so I have to use ph

Lot of the hot ones are boring, they think because they are hot they don't have to try (so no or very little head, no anal, you get to see them naked and that should be good enough)

This. Chubby girls suck dick like champions

>I've never been able to wrap my head around fucking fat girls.
Physically not possible, that's why.

recently lost 25kg, and have gone from fucking overweight chicks to some solid 6s, its nothing to do with weight except skinny girls are easy to throw around and ram harder. fat girls are still fun though.

obv skinny girls are much better. i banged a fat chick once i really disbt want to fuck her a second time. feels better to eat a nice skinny pussy more positions and such. 69 is an option with akinny chicks. idk if i would want to 69 a fat one or if i even could. more fuck time with skinnys since the stamina thing. anal ona. skinny chick is prob better i would imagine a fat chick is constantly full of shit. prob wouldnt eat a fat chicks ass either. i guess fat chicks would be more willing to give head though ide be pissed if not. i like em thinner and shorter just my taste....

Very true.

They're both good in different ways. With a fit girl you have to support your own body weight, but you can throw them up on top and bounce them around like it's nothing. That's impossible with a fat girl, but you can literally lay into her like you're humping a sofa, which can be nice for a change.

I've fucked many skinny, sexy bodies, especially having lived in Japan, but honestly one of the best fucks of my life was this big fat girl with really good skin and tattoos. It was like fucking a smooth white boulder. Though, she's the only fatty that I look back at as a fond memory.

There's no real difference in the pussy. But I have noticed that bigger girls try harder.

Think about it. Fit chicks got guys lined up to fuck'em. Most of the fit chicks I've bedded were really only average fucks at best. I've bedded several big girls in my life and all of them were better fucks because they tried harder to please. Their options are as limited as yours, so anything they can do to improve their pussy game snd get fucked more is usually a priority.

Tl:dr. You aren't missing anything.

>It was like fucking a smooth white boulder

kek

wtf who wants to fuck a smooth boulder.... i wana fuck a woman and know im fucking one. i guess fat chicks are good if u are lazy and just wana slam and finish. but i for one enjoy my sexing. idk i think people just fuck fat chicks cause they cant fuck skinny ones. idk why i would ever pick a fat chick over a skinny one, other than trying something different but with that logic might as well fuck fags. to each his own though but i think fucking fatties is like a fetish kinda like people who like eating feces and feet .... wtf is it with feet

Fair enough. I dunno, people are into what they're into, just not my bag I suppose. I dig girls with thickness in the right places, but outright fat girls are an immediate turnoff. I've been drunk before and knocked my (admittedly too high) "standards" down a notch regarding general physical attractiveness, but fat is something I just can't do no matter how smashed I am. In all honesty, if I ended up in a bedroom with a fat girl I would be willing to bet that I wouldn't be able to get it up, same as if the girl had horrific burn scarring across 100% of her body.

So for the anons who HAVE fucked fat girls, is my assumption correct about the general slowness/difficulty in moving around, changing positions and which positions are even possible in the first place?

Sounds like you've just had the misfortune of having a lot of lazy partners user. I'm sure body weight and resulting self-esteem play a part in how things go down in bed, but there are plenty of thin/fit girls out there who know what they're doing between the sheets and aren't lazy/selfish about it.

fuck one and find out. chicks dont give a fuck about guys being big as much as guys give a fuck about chicks being fat. just dont smell like you've never showered and be more interesting than the snacks you shovel into your mouth and you good bro.

I think it depends on the girl. I fucked a girl that was fat, but also could run 10 miles (and would often). I'm not exactly sure what was up with her, but she was an actual athlete and won some championships (I don't want to go into details because it's a small field and you could find her immediately.)

Anyway, she was fat, no question, but also had a lot of stamina and would really work hard during the fuck. Changing positions was not an issue, and I don't think there were any limitations, honestly. She was better than a lot of the skinny girls I've been with that just sit there.

That's mostly cuz fat girls always fuck like it's the last time they'll get laid.

OP, move to asia. "Fat" girls in asia are still smaller than most girls in the west so you get the bonus of thicc asian and super easy to pick up.

agreed fat girls are more gratefull

dis nigga bangin olympian weight lifter holley mangold

Not really. Most of the big girls I fucked were really pretty athletic in the sack. Remember, she carries that weight around all the time, she's used to it. Most of them were pretty flexible, too. I -did- have one chick that was just under 200 break a bed under me while riding cowgirl. She was embarassed, but I was loving it. She wanted evrry inch of my dick and then some.

As long as her hygiene is good, big girls are, on average, a better ride than fit girls, IMHO.

Variety is the spice of life

Naw, bro. I'm an old fucker. Fucked a lot of women over the decades; thin, fat, cute, ugly, you name it. I would honestly say that as a very general rule, girls that don't get laid often, for whatever reason, try harder to please a man than chicks that can get laid anytime. It's simple supply and demand.

Well, that, and some girls are just huge pervs.

lel funny . u prob arent too far off either

I fuck pretty hot chics but kinda wish I banged some chubs sometimes. Hit the gym faggot

Older chicks too. Fucked a lotta milfs when I was a young studly fuck in the Army

I've had plenty both over 30 years of fucking time. Yeah, old fag. . Depends more on the girl, but can't generalize too much.. One really hot and fit long term gf could only cum by banging herself while I came down her throat. She'd take my dick out of her mouth and beg, 'wait for me' while she frigged herself like a maniac. But she wouldn't take her bra off cause shy about small tits. Not really a physically enjoyable body and never got in her ass over years long relationship, but her mouth and visual beauty made up for it. One New Years eve I fucked this fat chick I met through match but I couldnt bust a nut. Too drunk to fuck. Her skin felt liquid squishy. Got grossed. I was still pumping when I puked. Missed her face lucky for her. Fit chicks are better. But my last fuck b4 marriage, my friends sister, big booty, very prim ocd professional, after a few weeks of her fucking and sucking my dick asked me to fuck her in the ass. She went nuts. Then I knew that's what she relly liked, she was just finally comfortable enuf w me to ask me to do it. So bottom line, ymmv. After all the woman ive fucked the best fucks have been w ones l like. Skinny or fat.

chubs are fun

fags are grateful as fuck too prob the most grateful of all so go all out then

You need to go "Hog Huntin". Find a thick girl in a bar, usually flying wing for some hottie. If she's got a cute face and smells nice, chat her up. Couple of drinks, couple of dances, she'll be giving you head on the way back to her place in no time.

Naw, that pussy smells like shit...

Been married for 4 years now, and my chubby has always sucked and fucked like a pro. She has a high sex drive and always been a dirty little slut.

Yes!
I had a fat ex, in the bed it was amazing, I was able to fuck her in all the way possible, she was even begging for my cum.
Now I'm with a chubby and its also very good but with all my skinny exs it was boring, straight to the basics and no kinky stuff.