I accidentally felt self esteem today

I accidentally felt self esteem today.

Roast me Sup Forums

honest and cute smile....roasted enough?

Well I'm pretty high, so toasted will do?

Thanks though!

yw user

I can feel the emptiness of that smile.

I'm by far not drunk enough yet then, I'm having another white russian, because fuck it, I'm a fag today

You seem like a great person and I like your smile. I'm glad you look happy in that photo. Keep smiling, OP.

Have one for me, OP.

On it

You are ugly as fuck and noone will ever love you, you fucking neckbeard basement dweller virgin

Yes, I know I'm on Sup Forums, got better material?

How you're able to feel self esteem with that face, even by accident, is beyond me.

I missed the mirror today, looked down at my micropenis and figured I could make other men feel good about themselves, that's how it happened

If you've got balls, post a photo without that ugly hat and shitty, oversized glasses.

LOOOOOOOOL NIGGA U R LOOKING LIKE AN EGGHEAD LOOOOOOOL AYYY LMAOOOO

I barely do, they're too small to find and haven't descended yet, but here ya go.

Holy shit. Those glassy eyes are sad as fuck.

Joke's on you, I just started SSRI's, they won't just be glassy, they'll be dull and listless too

Also, you missed my receding hairline, step it up neighbour, you can hurt feelings better. You twitter with that game?

Kill yourself?

Some day, but like a good orgasm this climax for my family and acquaintances is best prolonged to make sure you really blow your soul out

You're trying too hard so be edgy, I cringed.
Boring. See you.

*to

Is your sphincter sore from how deep that was?

Roast me

Too easy, from the gopnik haircut to the full-of-yourself attitude in that picture. We get it, it's snow, it's high up and you think you're the shit to be in the same place as both of those.

Otherwise you're a 5, like most people, so I can't roast you on that.

Yes! I do do that, first good roast

Look. You can only roast people you know to some degree. But from what it looks like, it's not desirable to get to know your sorry ass in the first place, so you won't get roasted on here properly.

On here or anywhere.
It's just a fact that the internet in general lost its edge, this is pretty much the only place I can expect people to either be honest or at least to honestly be assholes.