Rekt thread?

Rekt thread?
REKT THREAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Familys-Dog-Shot-and-Killed-by-Police-Officer-in-Florida-City-334810801.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AgLGXajOlfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he did nothing wrong

what the hell was he supposed to do? i'd shoot a fucking dog if it's about to bite me

biump

Yeah, he did the right thing. And his rep as policeman did not get affected by the act.
Also bump.

>when humans are so weak that they need a gun to fend off a dog

>starts thread with animals getting shot
OP is a confirmed faggot.

Welcome to Sup Forums 2016… even OP is a newfag

Not cool man.
Sup Forums has never tolerated animal cruelty

bump
mor deth

>cant defend yourself from a small dog without a gun

>widdling tail
at least the dog died happy

>small dog that can eat your face in seconds

what the fuck are these people trying to do?

Yeah sure it can.

you shouldnt be forced to "fend off an dangerous animal that can bite your face off", its the owners fault for not holding the dog or tying him down so he cant be a threat. Its 100% justified to shoot a beast like that when it charges at you.

Show-off (how retarded they are)

Dude, the cop is at least three times it's size. He could've handled it without his gun. He shot it on reflex, because that's what he is trained to do. But that doesn't mean that it is justified. Just a swing of an arm would send the dog flying halfway over the lawn. The trigger happy cop just didn't want to stain his pants with blood.

it's not outrageous that he defended himself. you're right that self-defense is always justified. people were mad that he didn't use any restraint in doing so. it's called excessive force, but fortunately for the shooter, it's a very subjective thing.

doesnt matter at all, its a fucking dog with jaw full of sharp teeth. Even if he could have handled it without gun it still would be dangerous for him and could end with having been bit in the best case scenario. Dont want your dog to be shot by police? Tie it down instead of letting it charge a policeman. All blame is on irresponsible owners.

its a dog, why risk getting hurt and bitten when you can just shoot the damn thing? Its not person, it doesnt have any rights, you cant reason with it so why bother? Owner is 100% at fault for not taking preccautions with his dangerous animal.

>policeman

Doesn't his shirt say Plumbing something? What makes anyone think this is a cop?

Haha. This is funny. Maybe try being a responsible dog owner and contain your pet and it won't get killed. Figures it's a bunch of beaner shitskins.

it says "Florida City"

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Familys-Dog-Shot-and-Killed-by-Police-Officer-in-Florida-City-334810801.html

Thanks. That's still an odd looking police uniform though.

Can tell that you think a dog is an object… Even if it doesn't deserve any rights. At least think of the owners. The dog doesn't worth jack shit to the cop but it's worth a lot as a companion to the family.

I've handled dogs since the age of 12. They bite, sure. So what? Killing was an unnecessary show of force. It's just a bite. If a criminal injures a policeman you still take him in, not put him down. How is an animal any different?

if it was worth so much as a companion to the family then maybe the family should have taken care of him better so he wouldnt charge a cop and get killed like a stupid fucking dog it is.

Then they should have had it fucking tied up, crated, locked in a bedroom, etc..

I always hate things like this, because it's not hard to train a dog. I've had a large Rottweiler who is a guard dog and she knows this incredible command.

>Sit
>Stay calm

It's incredible when these people let guard dogs just run and attack anyone who knocks on their door.

In short, train your fucking dogs and tell them to sit down.

doesnt matter, a cop shouldnt have to worry about health of an animal that attacks him. Dont want to get shot? Dont attack a cop.

No one is defending the owners here. I think everyone can agree that any dog owner is responsible for its safety, and they really failed in that department.

The dog escaping the house and the dog getting shot are treated like separate issues. Everyone's attention is consumed by the latter.

Literal cucks - defend the cop no matter how cowardly and dumb the behaviour. This generation sucks.

maybe instead of blaming the cops try taking responsibility for your stupid animal.

the dog getting shot was justified, there is nothing to concentrate on.

also nigger detected
the dog din du nuffin, he a good boy

>protects his life and maybe physical integrity
"he is so dumb"
"he needed to let dog eat him a bit"

Get out of Sup Forums , in the eyes of the btards the dog is always right.

Lol, are amerifats really that faggy? "Oh noes, dog wants to lick me, i must get my weapon and shoot him or he will, I don't know, piss on my boots"

Lol, "we are greatest" my ass. Pole or Czechs would probably just kick this dog and shout on owner to take care of her dog. But amerifags are soo scared.

Next time on "rekt thread", Amerifat shoot cat because it was dangerous, lol

im a Pole and i would shot that dog.

lol, you are no Pole, son. You are a pussy

What did you expect from a country that arrest 8 year old girls with handcuffs+ everythink and handle them like they are adults...

You're scum, not pol

then you're a fucking pussy you dick head

Need a safe space butt baby?

Why is such a big walking taunting nigger afraid of a

Pole here, would still shoot

You are so full of shit

>insert dogshovel.gif

this

It smells like summer…

see below faggot

So where is the rekt thread? THIS AINT POL

A niggers life isn't worth a dog's life.

>no matter how cowardly and dumb
Dogs evolved to defend themselves with their teeth while man evolved to defend themselves with the tools they're able to make. There's no way you could defend yourself against this type of dog without getting hurt unless you're using a weapon, which is exactly what the guy did - there's nothing cowardly or dumb about it. Because what was he supposed to do? Letting himself get bit and wait until the owners take care of the dog? And for what? To save the dog's life? The dog's life isn't worth shit when it's about to bite you - just because it's unable to comprehend the situation doesn't mean it's not at fault.

is this ylyl?

Hi we are retards, welcome to jackass!

Czech here, I'd kick him

Did a rekt thread turn into a Sup Forums thread about shooting dogs?? What in the honest fuck?

t. Sup Forums Moralfag Snowflake

poor dog. i hope this guy gonna die in a very painfull way.

Yup, for sure m8 try to get gun in Poland, anyway witaj pizdo.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AgLGXajOlfo Faggotry

Or maybe don't whip out your gun for every fucking thing. I'm surprised this man hasn't shot children or anything else by now holy fuck. He's like a 6ft plus police officer, and that was a barking dog. Like honestly dude do you get off to defending retards?

Worst
Fucking
Rekt thread
All you guys do is whine and pussy complain, gimme some people or animals getting rekt.
Thanks.

Geez fucking SJW Sup Forums these days.

I would have went back inside and came out with a weapon to handle the true aggressor

Your real tuff nigga huh?

fucking SJWs, man... this is Sup Forums... SJWs do not belong here

>omg spooky dog
>pew
>get laid