Father poses as fake daughter's boyfriend to get nude photos

Father poses as fake daughter's boyfriend to get nude photos.

foxnews.com/us/2016/03/16/father-admits-posing-as-daughters-fake-boyfriend-to-get-nude-photos.html

Fyi. Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

syracuse.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/08/herkimer_county_father_imprisoned_for_using_fake_texts_to_trick_teenage_daughter.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>250 years in prison

for seeing your own daughter naked

>murrica

250 years. Wow

he's literally scrubbed her pussy clean for the first however many years of her life and now he's facing two and a half centuries in jail for seeing it

WUT??

They'll kill him in prison. PC can only save you for so long.

For soliciting nude photos of an underage girl for sexual reasons. Illegal but a life sentence is a bit fucking harsh. Rapists do less time.

Sauce on the pic?

>250 years for molesting her as well

>be murrican male
>be born
>mother orders jew / muslim doctor to cut off part of your dick
>mother receives applause
>grow up
>make own baby
>it's a girl
>see it naked
>250 years in prison

>The father was busted a year later after the girl reported to a school nurse that her father was sexually abusing her, and a police investigation of the fake boyfriend’s texts revealed that they had originated from her own home,

Couldn't she have just made the whole thing up and sent herself texts then? Where's the proof that her dad did it and she's not just an angsty teen

I'm just imaging the guy sitting at the table with a camera taking a picture of his phone and that chick and everyone at the table being totally cool with it

>the guy

did you even look at the hand?

also the image on the phone is shopped in

250 years is pretty insane.
>He also is facing sexual abuse charges
That's not surprising given everything else.

Still, you'd expect 5 years for the blackmailed pics, then more for the abuse.

>The father was busted a year later after the girl reported to a school nurse that her father was sexually abusing her, and a police investigation of the fake boyfriend’s texts revealed that they had originated from her own home, Syracuse.com reports.

If he was molesting her why the fuck would he need to pose as a 16 year old?

This case makes no sense

>be father
>make fake facebook account and get a new cellphone
>start hitting on your daughter and eventually become online bf-gf
>threaten her for nudes
>once getting nudes, you extort her into giving more
>then fake a suicide of the bf
>then it turns out you've also been molesting her

>If he was molesting her why the fuck would he need to pose as a 16 year old?
if i had to guess, he used the pics to blackmail her into doing sexual things e.g. "do this or ill show everyone"

Maybe he pretended to be the boyfriend then pretended to send the pics to her dad, then played the role of disappointed angry dad, mad that his daughter is a slut - and punished her. With his dick.

where are the nude photos?

250 is the maximum allowed, he's not going to get 250
Also, he was dumb for admitting. Many crimes only become crimes after you admit intent, otherwise prosecutors can't prove what you did was malicious or not.

any more pics in this style, with the chick's nudes in her face?

years for molesting her as well
No, he's charged with that, hasn't been tried yet.

>Where's the proof that her dad did it and she's not just an angsty teen
He confessed.

He was investigated for the abuse, then the cops found that the IMs came from the home IP and obviously he was the suspect. He probably had the pics/emails etc on his PC, or traces of them.

>Sauce on the pic?
Pretty sure that the shooped in phone pic is some Sup Forums camgirl from back in the day. I'm sure I've seen those tits before.

This. Was there any decisive evidence behind this?

It's not just seeing her naked. He blackmailed her for more pictures and then the suicide story. Then he started sexually abusing her which is how the boyfriend story was discovered. Read the whole article, asshole.

>This. Was there any decisive evidence behind this?
She didn't accuse him of the extortion, she thought the fake bf was real. The cops figured that out on their own by checking IPs.

I suppose she could have faked it but there's no advantage to it. He was already going down for molesting her.

Is everyone fucking retarded? 250 is the upper limit of the sentencing, it doesn't mean he has to serve 250. Do you not know what sensationalizing a story and the media are?

stop triggering me, my dead father had an ass hole

Who here can honestly say they haven't made fake profiles of hot sexy rich guys to get nudes of their nieces, cousins, workmates etc?

I have almost my whole extended family naked

Yeah, no sane person does this mate. I like nudity as much as any other guy. But i do NOT want to see ANY of my family members naked...

My dad started creeping on me in the shower when I was 15. Don't think he took any photos. I started leaving my door open a bit when I got changed and could hear him in the hall and leaving my bathroom door open when I had a shower; had a glass shower cubicle so when I
saw his shadow I'd make a show of washing. He sometimes came into my room and wanked
over me when he thought I was asleep, and would gently feel my tits and pussy through my pj's, a few nights I "slept" naked and he sucked my tits and came on them, then gently wiped it up. I got turned on knowing he was watching me strip and wanking over me.

I did this to my grandma, but instead of nudes I got her to put me in her will. I changed my name beforehand but I never let her know that. She thought she was cutting me out but the dumbass put me right back in there under my new name. Old people are retarded. Good thing she died or I'd still be having to visit her at Christmas.

>my tits

you must be one fat lad

Show us your ways

>250 is the upper limit of the sentencing
>sensationalizing a story and the media

Both common things in mericuh

My dad once told me that making up obviously fake stories is fucking retarded

so you don't want to know if your niece has an innie or an outtie?

freak

this

No, because she's like fucking 15..... You retard

ok greentext pls

>no because she's the prime age for reproduction
>you retard

Woa, edgy af mate

There's no real story, I just Googled a bunch of old time shit and talked to that dumb bitch about the war and Reagan and memories of when there were no Muslims.

>stating that 15 is the prime age defined by nature itself for reproduction
>edgy

ok

not everyone lives in a country where you need to be 25 to have sex

do you want to lay down some rules on how old animals can be before they reproduce too?

She has nice 15 year old tits

Mate. Go ahead. Fuck a 15 year old. If you get raped to death in a cold shower by a bunch of huge niggers, then go ahead. Have fun

>14 is the legal age of consent here in Canada
>get raped to death for having sex

sounds like you're mentally ill bro
how does it feel to be mentally ill?

>15 year old
Legal in many countries. Not that I really have an opinion on it.

u poor nigger

>14 is the legal age of consent here in Canada
Last time I checked it was 16 in Canada. It was 14 before.

>pulling nudes off your own daughter

that's one thing

>threatening your own daughter for more nudes

nigga get a life

The dude's just butthurt over his invulnerable virginity.

I'd do the same if she was my daughter.

last time you checked you're retarded

14 year-olds can have sex with someone who is less than five years older

i'm 18 nigger

Shit, wait, pic not related. Ignore my pervy comment.

That's fucked up, why 5 years old.

Because you usually can't fit people older than teens in a 5 year old.

>14 year-olds can have sex with someone who is less than five years older

That is a "close-in-age exemption". The general age of consent is still 16 in Canada, not 14 as you said. Nigger.

trump should pardon this guy. Only libtard cucks think fucking your daughter is wrong because they want niggers to fuck their daughters.

We need a cultural revolution where incest becomes normal again.
MAGA motherfucker

>He confessed.
Never, never, never, ever confess. Ever.

meant to refer to

pc?

18 y.o. is considered an adult, just because it ends in "teen" doesn't mean anything.

well, trump fucks his daughter and he's the goddamn president. i'd say its gonna be normal within a few months.

why would you make jokes about fucking your daughter? you some kind of cuckold who wants niggers to fuck her?

Isn't the point of being a cuckold that you're not the one fucking her?

Post you tits here and you could have hundreds of guys wanking over you...

If anyone is interested, I worked with the chick in OP's photo. Her name is Monica Krnaich (Spelling might be a little off on last name). I have her facebook.

yeah cuckolds love it when niggers fuck the women in their life. I'm a real man who fucks his daughter nice and hard everyday. SHe's 21 now and thanks me for it every night.

I'd fuck my daughter, but I know better than to stick my dick in crazy

250 years possibly in prison. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're a failure as a man if your daughter is crazy. Would have been better off slamming the infant against the pavement. now shes going to do nothing but breed more nigger warriros for us to have to fight. You are a cuck and a traitor.

Chick in OP's photo....

>fake daughter
wat

/thread

Naw, she married young and proceeded to make her hubby miserable. He won't quit, though. She went full on feminazi, and he went with her. Got four boys now. I feel sorry for them.

kekeroni

yeah four nigger boys you cuck.

She just needs daddy's love user. Give her the D.

Wrong again. Married an Irish Catholic boy. Big guy, too. Family of red-heads.

>went full on feminazi
She's just spiteful over pining after daddy's cock for years while he never noticed her.

I think I know a little more about your daughter than you do, cuck.

pic is clearly shopped

father is clearly the stereotypical Sup Forums dude

Noooooo!! Learned my lesson from her mother. Irish chicks are nuttier than a walmart fruitcake

Nbd, no prison time either.

>calls me cuck
>calls his right hand "Mistress"
>locks his own dick in a cage.

>Irish chicks are nuttier
let me fix that
>Irish chicks are saucy sloots

Make her feel good. You could pull her back from the crazy user. It's your duty as a father.

You have restored my faith in humanity.

you sure do fantasize about dicks a lot, you HIV faggot.

How's he going to use his right hand if his dick is locked up?

GG lol. Now go tell a psychiatrist.

Too busy with her mother...

You brought it up, cage boy.

His "Mistress" won't let him...

>You brought it up,
I seriously did not need to know that thinking about my manly cock gets your dick up, faggot.

>manly cock

>Too busy with her mother...
Why not both?
Hell if you can fuck both at the same time, you win Sup Forums.

> Posing as a fake
If you were trying to gain somones trust, wouldn't you pose as a "real" person

This is journalism FOX?

convince someone you are a fake
???
Profit

Her dad is like the Batman of sexual assault

Right. Ultimately he got 20, then probation for life.

syracuse.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/08/herkimer_county_father_imprisoned_for_using_fake_texts_to_trick_teenage_daughter.html

15 is legal here in sweden. I'd gladly fuck one of those

This is what happens when you impose taboos on incest instead of letting these people treat their bedroom as their own without uncle sam peeping through the windows to make sure it's missionary for the purpose of reproduction.
Girl could've been a sexually liberated but otherwise regular person. Now she's rekt like everybody else thats been criminalized.