Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread
Previous:The rules are simple:
>Claim your 2D waifu
>Post pics of your waifu
>Insult other waifus
>Discuss stuff
>Keep RP and ERP to minimum. Or don't, really nobody cares.
>Post fitting, not over-sexualised content. Unless you want to, in which case post lewds.
>Most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CY-lUtRTdSA
youtube.com/watch?v=iJUhHpu0NOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BE_0m5OkyN4
youtube.com/watch?v=P1lx_4HflcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=omuYo49_SOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're welcome weaboos

Yeah I only have one friend that could be of any help, and family are super far away. You're making me really really want to cosplay now!

I don't think so? I prefer to get to know people myself, anyway.

Why do I always want to listen to music after I masturbate?

I have the same problem like you and Makoto.

Because it's relaxing?

Oh, right. Makes sense.

I suppose so

tho I like sleeping after I do it, I don't usually sleep with music :o

What /waifu/ user would you go gay for?

>Problem
I just consider it an extra challenge.

Claim

miku
chara
yui
sameji
gaylol
mako
juvia
shiro
alice
ran
chen
koishi
tomoyoyo
gard

I don't even consider it a challenge.

I consider it a problem and a mental illness

well, it is tiring so, no wonder you like sleeping after it.

Wish it'd go away, but anyway, the confused stares are awesome

a femanon? Or does he mean the posters?

That's because you're cute enough for it not to be!

RIP.

I usually get a heavier breathing after, it feels very good just laying down and feeling my chest beat

and it's me ya dingus :o

You wish it'd go away?

Shush, you know as much as I do that there are still difficulties there.

>shiro
pedo detected

Usually I can even see my heart beating

So you mean the posters! That's quite a list

It's a hassle, I can't enjoy intimate moments, because as soon as it's over I am feeling disgusted of myself because I'm male.
I just wish to be content with myself. I don't care how. If there's a pill that would make me content with my gender, I'd take it. I don't care. I just want it to stop

RIP indeed

the German one
That seems cute

and yeah I enjoy affection so I'm always willing :o

Ah, right. Can't say anything about that other than that shit sucks and I hope you're able to feel better about yourself in the future.

I've put a foot in there.

Why did you break up?

He's 12

It's strange to see my heart beating even though there's the ribcage in front of it

So you're polyamorous? Or however that's called...

Thanks. I'm trying to get an appointment with a therapist again. I just hope this time it works out better.

Bullshit. Shiro the user is older than me

Something happen the last time you did? Sorry, I was trying to avoid prying too much but I always get a little curious.

Still cute!

nope
It's a long story for another private time :o
you must be very petite

and I love polygons yes

Maybe.

I'm gonna try to sleep

Proven fact!

Aaand now I'm listening to old music again. Fuck.

Lies! Complete and total lies! I just, I dunno, put the effort in to balance everything else out or something.

Which old music? I'm apparently still listening to Avenged Sevenfold thanks to you.

I wasn't insuranced anymore so I couldn't go there.

And don't worry. I enjoy talking.

I'm not sure if I am.

And I didn't mean the mathematical figure, I meant if you like to have more than one girlfriend/boyfriend

I don't mind it as long as everyone involved is ok with it :o

Oh, right. I've recently started adopting a policy of not prying into these things, because half of the times I do I end up bugging people or something.

I see.

Well, I think it's different. I would enjoy it if I'm only friends with benefits with that person and I'd know that no one has any kind of STD

It's a nice policy you don't need to use on me. Like I said, I love talking.

It's more that, uh, how to put this... Encountering people like this probably triggers some kind of maternal instinct or something?

Not even! You are irrefutably cute! Even my family agrees!

youtube.com/watch?v=CY-lUtRTdSA

Marriage might be a hassle if we ever got that serious tho I suppose if we all really cared then we could make it work

idk the thought of having a bf and gf or two bfs/gfs is interesting, not necessarily because I want multiple partners, but I think you can love more than one person

chara keeping me up to discuss math shapes :o

They only saw photos of AFTER I put the work in!

So you get all motherly when you know how to deal with a problem someone else has? Cute.

Yeah, it's interesting, but I don't think I could make it work with multiple people at once.
I'm not sure

Kind of, yeah. I tend to feel the need to make sure people don't make the same mistakes I did and stuff, you know?

To this day I still hope that they will get together again.

I suppose it's not for everyone and that's fine

taboo relationships are the best however :o

Now I'm curios. What kind of mistakes did you make?
I mean I also made a lot of mistakes I don't want others to make.

How are taboo relationships the best? Would you date some underaged girl?

That's an illegal relationship :o

I've seen other stuff though. You a cute.

Same. The last one they released was Immersion, right?

Mm, the main ones were probably leaning on a friend of mine far too much, and trying to run away for a couple of years.

You've also seen ones where I wasn't so cute!

And taboo!
So you find relationship where you cheat on somebody the best?

Trying to run away... Yeah, I also said "It's just a phase, it's just a phase" and ende up wasting years not doing anything.
The other mistake I did was... trying to get into a online trans community.
It is the most toxic shit I've ever seen. I needed months until I realised the insults they were shouting at each other wasn't sarcasm.
Making up words for trans who just got out of their closet, refusing to help them because quote: "They are annoyingly lovey dovey" and all that shit.

Yes. Then they disbanded and Rob Swire made Knife Party.
Their latest releases have been sounding a bit closer to what Pendulum did but it's still whole new genres on a different group.

Need to leave, laters.

I've found people online who are helpful, but I think that a lot of the actual communities are a little cancerous.

I spent about half a year on /lgbt/ when it first opened yelling at people not to be dumb about things, it was awful. You had people shitting on each other for just about everything - people who pass 'too well', people who 'don't pass enough', accusing people who like girls as just being fetishists. I think it's part of what gave me this little bit of a maternal thing here, I always want to be someone that people can go to instead of those kinds of shitholes.

That's just scummy ;-;

stop twisting my naughty fantasies .-.

I'm a good boy :o

And yet, here I am, still calling you cute!

Shame. Aw well, at least I got my favorite band still putting stuff out.

Later!

Well yeah, I won't deny that I probably can be when I make an effort...

Yeah, I essentially had the same experience. Making up words for shit that doesn't exist.
Cis gender comes from the trans community
Hons? Trans community
Eggs? Trans community
Chickens? Trans community
Trend trans? Trans community
Chaser? Trans community

Heck, I was in there a year before this shit community "accepted" that I'm not a "chaser" but indeed trans. And even then not everyone did accept it.

I quickly came to hate it and since them I'm always a little scared of meeting new ones. I want to support people, no matter their reason. But this blind and stupid hate is just making me hate them.

So, I'm glad you had the same experience as me. I'm sure we're on the same wavelength

Well then, what do you mean with "taboo relationships"?

To me, all the time.

>7:07 AM
OH BOY, TIME FOR DINNER!

unconventional relationships :o

no illegal or scummy please ._.

I dunno, I've had some experience with people who could be described as chasers. But yeah, unfortunately the trans community tends to be incredibly toxic.

I think to me it's important to try and fight against the problem, to help people find another way. There's a lot of anger and self-doubt in this community, and I want to work on at least helping the people I encounter with that kind of thing.

Now you're just saying things to make me feel good.

What's unconventional for you? Give me an example.

I never had "problems" with chasers since they're most of the time on the other side of the earth. And if I really didn't like them... I can ignore and/or block them.

Yeah, I can understand the self doubt. I have it too every once in a while. It's still a mistery to me.

Nuh uh, if I wanted to make you feel good, I have other ways of doing that!

If i create a physical clone of myself and he rapes me. Am i myself liable for the rape? Or is it just my clone? What if it wasn't a clone and it was actually just me from the future/past?

>Jenny claimed

I once almost dated a guy that turned out to be hitting on every trans girl he could find. It fucked me up a little.

I think everyone gets the self-doubt sometimes. I sure as hell do. There's also stuff like doubts over whether they'd be able to transition well enough and stuff like that, which I think causes trans people to attack each other a lot. Everyone wants the ego boost that comes from proving they're better than someone else, makes them less self-conscious.

Lewd!

polygons :o
It's been a while since I've seen you

Then you'd need to get more orange juice to prevent the raping.

Whips? A bit out there, but I think we can try that.

It's just your clone.
Then it's still the you from the future/past and not the current you.
Only the one who raped you.

Then I only had bad chasers.
>show dick
>show body
etc. It was more amusing and confidence boosting than annoying.

That's my experience so far as well. That's why I try to be nice to everyone.

oh... so multiple relationships at once is somehting you'd like as long as everyone's okay with it.
How lewd of you

So I should steal the whip my flatmate's friend bought him as well?

Yeah, those ones are a little bit of an ego boost. It's the ones who're actually good at it that I have problems with.

I've been thinking about this kind of thing a lot recently, if I'm honest. I had someone die a while back that helped me through a lot of stuff, and I've been thinking it'd be nice to give back somehow.

indeed tho that's just me dating 2 people separate

what would be really fun is all 3 people dating each other and we can all make love together! :o

And do what with it? Bribe him?
Okay, fair enough. But if it's my future self, would i at all be able to report him? Because if he's arrested than that means when i rape my past self later on i'll be reported.
I lost interest in shitposting a long time ago.

L-Lewd...

No, take a bath.

You were the one who suggested it.

I'm sorry to hear about that. My condolescence

So a hot threesome can ensue? LEWD

You could still report him. I mean it' more likely that there is a multiverse than one actual timeline where you go back.

>Everything about that picture
:whew:
And you're the one that posted the pic!

It's been at least a year and a half, I've lost count a little, but I started actually getting over it recently and I decided that I want to be there for people like she was there for me.

very lewd

I'd like to be tied up and played with by two or maybe more people

seems fun to me :o
me too tho I do so at times

I wasn't trying to imply anything by it! Maybe.

That'd just make him horny...
So there's a still a chance that i can report him? Great. I'll keep it in mind.
I mostly only shitpost to pass the time.

+

Suuuure you weren't, pervy Nee-chan!

And? I fail to see the problem.

post dick

I can understand that really. You know, if you or Makoto are having problems, no matter if relationship problems or not, you can talk to me.

just ask makoto about my telegram or something.

yeah, seems fun to me too. But maybe not what I want...

of course.

Just don't rape yourself later on.

How are you by the way?

this
what are you up to nowadays?
what do you want? :o

Huh?

I totally wasn't! You're the pervy one here!

Same to you, though I only have Skype, Discord or Steam. You can get any of them off of Makoto though.

I'm going back to bed.

You said orange juice would help prevent him from raping me.
I'm doing well. I've just been lazing away over the holidays. What about you? How are you doing?
Browse Sup Forums, playing vidya. Same as i usually do.

An intimate relationship with one person I love

Well then. Skype and Steam works for me

Doing the same really. Being lazy after I passed most of my exams

goodnight

You so were, don't try to deny it now!

Exactly. He'll to preoccupied with the OJ!

Yeah, just ask Mako if you want them. Steam probably works better, but I'm open to Skype.

I really can't.

aww you're such a lovey dovey type it seems

tho being lewd with the special someone is ok now and then :o

And guess who'll be covered in OJ after taking a bath in it...
Really? Well done!

Hehehe.

Them.

And I'm just gunna start posting music now.

Sure, I'll ask her.

Yeah... I kind of am.
And of course, lewd with my partner is always okay!
Sadly my sex drive wants to be lewd with many people

why thank you! It's been a lot more fun to study now too

ok for reals this time I need sleep
no need to settle down quick, maybe have some fun first :o

and thanks for chatting

youtube.com/watch?v=iJUhHpu0NOQ

youtube.com/watch?v=BE_0m5OkyN4

youtube.com/watch?v=P1lx_4HflcQ

Such a lewd imouto.

Sent!

i thought you were saying i should be the one in the bath. I must've mis-read your post.
I don't think i could ever bring myself to study. I never have the dedication for it.

>SOAD
All of my yes.

Nou!
It's one of those days it seems.

Tsk tsk.

youtube.com/watch?v=omuYo49_SOQ

Nou!

One of those days?