So this fucking idiot is a friend of my little brother and he often comes to my house to make these shitty fucking...

So this fucking idiot is a friend of my little brother and he often comes to my house to make these shitty fucking videos. I once told him they where shit and that he should stop wasting his time making them, but he said that they like never get disliked. (Of fucking course they don't, since they don't get liked either.) I told him that if I told my "friends" about his vids that they'd get hundreds od dislikes. The little bitch challenged me and said that if his new vid gets 500 dislikes because of my "friends", he'd make a video apologising for his terrible content and then delete his channel.
Sup Forums, I know you can do this, I fucking hate this kid.

Don't even watch the video, just dislike it: youtube.com/watch?v=LD7S9PkbESU&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hG6SIaC5eBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumb

self-bump

bump

That... Was, a waste of my life, I wanna kms.. Cringiest shit I'll ever see.

i'll bump you dude, good luck

He's a fucking kid.

He's stupid, but how old are you to get your panties in a bunch for this retard? 15? Reported.

Denied
KYS faggot

I'm 19

i think this is a good thing for the kid what OP's doing, that's one less kid making these kinds of videos

Done

this is the lamest attempt to drive people to a youtube channel I've ever seen

You could at least be honest with anons and just say you'd like to get some views

Cunt

Belgenkanker

Denied.
Is just a stupid kid being a kid and stupid.
You can't ask for more.

that's another dislike, your welcome

Agreed; done.

thanks already

no problem, it's not that much out of anyone's time anyway

Have another dislike

Get lost. Not your personal army. Cry more over a kid.

bump trump

check'd, kek'd and rek'd

bumping this gay shit

bump

Request Denied.
This kids videos do kinda suck, but only because their content doesn't appeal to me or my tastes. Most of his videos have more likes than dislikes, so that means someone out there is enjoying his content.
Why piss on that?

if you guys really wanna give me a christmas present, leave a reaction and dislike his other vids aswell

"friend of my little brother"
BULLSHIT, YOU FUCKING NIGGOT.
You're not fooling anybody. That's YOU.
>underage b&

well if we really think about it, the dislike button is there if you "dislike" the video, right? well then the anons are pressing it because they also "dislike" it, it's there for a reason after all. so why not? plus, this might actual hold meaning if he does do that apology, i kinda wanna see that, not op btw, just some rando poster

40 dislikes... I'm already proud

>they where
nypa because of that, faggot. learn to solve your own problems

Man I'd hate to be as pathetic as you, do yourself a favour and end it.

Shut up. He needs us. He's hurt and he came to us for help. If he could turn somewhere else, don't you think he would? And you know, Damn well he'd do the same for you-

user! When your roommate found your trap folder and tried to blackmail you, who was it who put him in his place by phishing his fb creds and posting references to the very same videos, because you told us he molested you as a child? That's right. It was user.

And user! When you popped a boner while caring for disabled children and that douche bag saw you scoping out the palsy chick's fits while she was having a spasm, who ordered male strippers to his father's birthday party with his name, under the pretense that he gave your wife herpes while she was passed out?You got it. user.

We've been through hell together and built a bond stronger than any meaningless relationship or made up concepts of dignity, honesty, or honor. I don't know about you but I'm not giving up on that. I'm not giving up on OP.

No you're not. You are not 19.

Nobody that is 19 would give a shit about this. Nobody that is 16 would give a shit about this. If you ended up being a preteen I wouldn't be surprised.

nigger I just hate this kid and I want him to suffer. and I'm sure he already does because of 50 dislikes

check'em

>Telling a younger kid his stuff is shit
Like the fuck out of them for the lulz

bump

2 trips right after the other, you have earned my bump

personally i dont think we will get there i helped out anyway

>MAYBE ITS JUST BULLSHIT TO BUMP UP THE VEIWS ON YOUTUBE
>your a fucking homo fagot eating phaggot

bumperoni

youtube.com/watch?v=hG6SIaC5eBA
Is the other kid in this one your brother OP?

Why do you care?
Why do you want to see him "suffer"?
Get a life fuckboi. Do something on your own and don't try to hate on everything cause you are too lazy to do your own project.

I will not say that for privacy reasons, but maybe. There are other kids on his channel too

Don't care if it's actually you or you're telling the truth, it's shit, disliked, bump.

YCYB
you cringe you bump

>tells someone to get a life while browsing a Chinese image sharing bulletin board

>Chinese
It's Korean ya dip

> chinese
> implying Sup Forums requires to browse to have no life

it's Mongolian, keep trying kid

This

same fag

Hnnng

This little bitch is doing something and op is. Faggot who's shitpost on Sup Forums

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

>implies implications of implicity

This just makes no sense.
Gr8 b8 ill r8 it 8/8

This is true. Have a funny Mongolian banana trading stamp for your troubles, based user.

Shut up Roberto Estropajo.

gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8. i dont mean to defl8 ur hopes, but itz hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, im sure u can rel8. we can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the nile's str8s. well be the captains of b8 Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like reel est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8 like a blind d8 well coll8 meet me upst8 where we can convers8 or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly tail g8. we cood land in kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 wont be too ir8 and hopefully our currency wont defl8. well head to the israeli-St8, taker over like herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses 8 million m8. we could interrel8 communism thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8 volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8

life never made sense pal

Why not, gave the vid a dilike. Not much else going on.

Bumperino

Bamp

Bump, got potential

OP, you're a little hating ass bitch. He might make it big when he is older (who knows) while you just sit there jerking off and crying that you don't like his videos. If you don't like him stay the fuck away from him and stay out of his way.

Too long did not read

Even if its bait but still feels good

thanks banana man, you're what this mongolian imageboard needs more of, have this special banana from me to you

i like it so sue me assholes

i like guys too.

balabhadradas108 gmail
steamcommunity.com profiles 76561198037011590
facebook.com ben.wilton.100

>this

>he doesn't tl;dr

Everyone spam "ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER" in the comment section

This

Ben?

bump

bamp

ITT: newfags who are eager to play personal army

Read the whole thing
7/8

Sup Forums, i am proud already

>youtube.com/watch?v=LD7S9PkbESU
why would he ask user to go dislike his own video?

>newfags
Only newfags call each others newfags, cancerfuck

>implies implications of implicit implications of implicity

no benis here :-DDDDDD

thanks, copypasta tho

>subscribed
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

the likes have went down since you took this lol

>hitler dubs demand a reply
Because ?

this has potential for lulz can we all get on board pls it takes like 15 seconds

bump

Now that we have traded bananas, shall we close this thread out properly?

You're my favourite user friend

why yes, we may, here is my signature my good banana man, may good tidings beseach you on your future ventures

yeah sure kiddo. only newfags call other people newfags hurrr and i'm not a newfag because i don't call other people newfags durr and i have no problem of diskling videos from 12 yrs olds because i'm not cancerous as fuck hurrr

>massive bait

You're kind of an asshole, huh? Do you feel like a big man when you try to belittle what other people do? If it doesn't affect you, go be a fucking asshole somewhere else and leave people alone. Fucking americans. Disgusting animals.

And good tidings to you, sir.

>he's a whiteknight on an anonymous imageboard
why do you care anywhere dude? has no effect on you anyway no matter what happens

bump

>2017
>bait is now to call the cancer by name

the reddit is strong with this one