Need your advice Sup Forums

Need your advice Sup Forums.

Girl has shown interest in me in texting. We were suppose to meet today, but she says a friend of her's in the military she has known since childhood is back in town and she hasn't seen him in forever and wanted to know if we could reschedule our hang out. I said sure when? and she said that that.

So I agree. She says 'we are just friends right?' before we meet up. Then I say 'ok' and then says 'If I get drunk and slutty tonight, don't feel bad ok? I'm not trying to confuse you' and to 'get your ass over here'. Then texts 'I guess you're important enough to get cute for :P'

I get over long story short I kiss her at a bar (she kisses me as I go for it) but says 'not in public'. I grab her boobs at one point in the bar and she is ok with it too and says if I want to see her naked to go to the end of semester naked run with her.

We go back to her place. Watch some movie, I do a full body massage. She says lets go upstairs. We do and I get her moaning. Tell her to take her shirt off she does. Massage her breast and then go for under the bra and pop out her tittie she says "No fair" and says just to do massage. I get her moaning again, massage her tits over the bra and then try to get her titties out again and she stops me and says just massage... so I start over do full body massage again and just massage over her boobs.

She says Im really good but shes falling asleep. I go for a kiss but she only peck kisses me. She is falling asleep so I go to cuddle with her.

I put my hands on her tits as I spoon her and pop her nipple out and rub it and grab her other tits pretty hard. She doesn't stop me and we sleep this way.

PART II next

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UWzCX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She lets me sleep in next morning. But she has to go to work early. I apologize and she says for what and I say for being drunk and stupid last night and she says Im fine but gives me really short responses. She apologizes right before she leaves saying she was sorry for being short, she was worried about being late for work.

Night before she invited me over the following night (Christmas eve).

After she leaves she text me she feels shitty and her body feels destroyed. Let her know when I left

I text her after I leave I'd be free that night (Christmas eve) and she says she might come home to sleep as she's tired and has to see her parents. Also i let her know I cleaned up our mess last night and she thanked me saying I didnt need to do that.

I say ok lemme know and she says she will.

I text her after that saying some BS comment about being hyped on coffee she didn't reply. Wait 2 days later (last night) and text her some BS thing about how was her christmas and inserted an inside joke

She typically takes 24 hours or longer to reply but now I'm nervous. What do b?

Does it sound like she is at least attracted to me? I couldnt see her inviting me over if she weren't but now nervous fuck!

Shes to meet me that night***

sounds like she's interested, but trying to play hard to get. Maybe she has a boyfriend and feels the need to 'limit things and not go too far', but still lets you touch her up a bit. Keep pushing but not too much to make her uncomfortable

Thanks man. I'm pysching myself out. She always takes a long ass time to reply to text and now I'm just nervous.

Next time how should I play it if I am over her apartment? She removed her shirt as soon as I told her to but wouldn't remove her pants/bra and I would have went for the bra myself but it was a big sports bra with no unlatch mechanism

you know one thing to worry about is that she takes longer to reply, she may be busy but also trying to avoid you. What do you chat on?

Seems like she is playing fucking games. Just leave it for a while and wait for her to message you back. You have sent what you have sent; no need to send anything else. If she actually is interested, she will contact you back. If not, then fuck her; don't waste your time and energy.

Good point. I was looking through my text history the past 2 weeks and she takes anywhere from 5 hours to reply to over 24 hours and her responses were always playful.

My text are always centered around when we can meet. We both agreed to watch an entire netflix tv series and last time we hung out watched 1.5 eps.

She has a busy schedule. Classes start the 11th but she is meeting with the military "friend" today and then with her female roomamtes 1st-8th for a vacation trip.

Initially she agreed to meet after her trip on the 8th but bumped it up to the 23rd and thats what I was texting with her the last 2 weeks but always being playful along the way

I want my next message to be some shit about how I want to hang out with her when she is free next and that we should re-watch ep 2 cause I dont remember any of it and make it a joke.

what do you recommend?

Ok.... I'll wait to see if she text me back

>Maybe she has a boyfriend and feels the need to 'limit things and not go too far'
This. I've dealt with girls like that before. Super annoying cock teases. Nothing good really ever comes out of it.

Maybe it's not the case in this case, but I'd treat carefully.

if this is the case what the fuck should i do? I want want to necessrily be her bf just wanna fuck. she is like a solid 8. what i didnt add was 4 months ago she was playing interest hard on me so i asked her on a date and she acted super weird to it so i went cold turkey and stopped talking to her for 4 months and recently chatted with her again...

she took me out to dinner for my birthday and paid fr my drinks/meals then i was texting her for 2 weeks and what happened in OP occured.

i dont wanna necessarily be her bf. I just wanna fuck* correction

hm no idea, mind sending a screencap of last things you said to each other?

yeah hold on

OP the ,military friend is most likely the husband, find out when and where the meeting is in a discrete way and all you need to see is how they react at first sight, if they hug and kiss you owe it to him and country to tell him what a whore she is, you may get punched in the mouth so tell him from atleast a few metres

Second that.

I creeped on her fb. dont think she is married (22) and looks like her last boyfriend moved after graduation and they broke up. she doesnt have many pics of her on fb with other guys and has her friends list locked from me seeing it.

keep thread alive up'ing covo

Just await het replay. If she continues this bullshit, ignore her. She will come back then or not. But no one should waste time on these stupid back and forth games.

OK here is the text replies

Excuse the shitty editing I was editing her street address out

imgur (DOT) C O M FWD SLASH a FWD SLASH UWzCX

what u think bros? what should I do?

imgur.com/a/UWzCX

thanks brother.

so sounds like she is attracted to me yeah?

yes apart from the 'platonic' relationship idk I've only heard of Tumblr fags using that term. Hope this doesn't mean she can think she can friendzone you

Given my last text what the fuck should I do from here on out? I want to finish watching American Horror Stories with her but she is with that military bro today and then gone 1st-8th with her friends on a trip.

Classes start 11th and my classes will be hard as fuck but I will make time for her.

Holy fuck user, you may be horny, she is probably super hot, but fuck this cunt. Just avoid wishy washy bullshit like this and tell the bitch to talk to you when she's made up her mind

Like I said I asked her on a date 4 months ago and she gave me ths weird response she couldnt do that if that is what Im looking for that she just broke up with her bf etc. so i dropped her cold turkey and reached back out and she took me to dinner.

Sounds like she is setting it up for a FWB thing but then wouldnt let me fuck her that night. but did let me grab her breast/play with her nipples.

yeah she makes no sense. she was being very sexually suggestive with me at the bar

i told her i'd paint her tits when she did the naked run and she told me to not forget her ass

that kind of thing and she did go for the kiss when i went for it but i am puzzled why she didnt let me fuck her.

i saw she had a tampon near her bed but i dunno if that meant anything.

kind of pisses me off knowing she is FREE today (as she told me earlier she wasnt doing shit on th 27th all day) and then later wantd to reschedule due to her childhood friend coming in town.

i still havent gotten a reply yet but this is normal for her...

it pisses me off

OP do you have any pics of her?

No. We took a few selfies when we first started talking but her body looks eerily similar to girl in OP which is why i chose it.

i have pretty good taste in women, i'd say she is a solid 8/10.

if she does the naked run she'll hands down be one of the hottest girls in the crowd put it that way

i deleted those selfies beause i went cold turkey on her in this story before conytacting her again 4 months later

she is busy today and 1st-8th

what the fuck should i do given my text history and everything i said?

OP this girl reminds me of the bitch I lost my virginity to. I was in 9th grade. She was a megaslut and a little out of my league.

But man, I fell for her, the sex was great, (what sex isn't great when you're losing your virginity lol) but like I said, megaslut dude. I was a total depressed shit.

My honest advice is to fuck her, but don't fall for her. That way, even if she doesn't put out, all you are is disappointed, not depressed. You seem like a nice guy, (cleaning up living room next morning etc) so don't waste your time trying to build something meaningful.

Best of luck, and happy new years op.

Thanks brother. This is solid advice.

I am starting to get a little attached to her, but I'll quickly kill these feelings.

So, what should I do from here on out? Wait for her to text me?

If she doesn't reply by the 1st, I'll straight up say something like

"Did you die? Happy New Year! Let me know when you are free again, would like to finish American Horror Stories with you."

sounds like you would be better off becoming less invested, either she is playing hard to get or just doesnt see you that way, keep talking to her but try to remove the sex aspect from your mind what ever happens happens but prepare for nothing to happen, cant win them all user

Yeah, I'd do that, but don't be afraid to get rid of her if she gets in the way of someone who's truly worth your time.

Ok thanks. I'll listen to this advice.

I'll start becoming less invested. Given what has went does would you agree it sounds like she is the very least physically attracted to me, but not emotionally attracted (i.e. this seems more like a potential FWB and less like a relationship potential).

If she agrees to hang out, how can I feel her out more?

Ok thanks. I'll listen to this advice.

If she replies in the next few days would it be ok to follow up with "Let me know when you are free next. I want to watch more American Horror Stories with you." -- I don't feel like bull shitting with her in text given it she takes that long to reply.

I'll start becoming less invested. Given what has went does would you agree it sounds like she is the very least physically attracted to me, but not emotionally attracted (i.e. this seems more like a potential FWB and less like a relationship potential).

If she agrees to hang out, how can I feel her out more?

You've already texted her without replies. Step the fuck away from your phone OP or you'll come off as needy and the last thing she's going to be attracted to is that.

She clearly doesn't give a shit about emotionally having anything deep with you yet - the only way you're going to make her even potentially interested in sleeping with you is if she realises you're not desperate for her attention or approval.

Solid advice. I will step away from my phone.

Basically my question was... does it sound like she is physically attracted to me, in the sense she'd let me fuck her if I played my cards right?

I'll 100% listen to your advice. This is why I am posting to you guys haha

I don't think there's anyway of answering that man.

My gut reaction is that she probably would sleep with you if the situation was right and she was horny at the time. But what's going on her head is completely unknown. It seems to me like if she was genuinely interested that she would have been more engaged with you and your messages by this point.

I know that's not an answer but I think you're just going to have to deal with not knowing.

Good luck though. The other user's are right when they tell you to just keep your cool and stay a bit more detached for now.

Okay, I'll become more detached. I think she is physically attracted to me (she allowed me to hold her hand and shit and even slept in my bed once, but I didn't try to fuck her then cause I just met her and she texted me next day "That was nice. I want to sleep with you again" (despite not fucking)).

Right after I got her number she invited me t her house and that was like a day later... lol so thats why i think she is attracted to me physically

But emotionally she seems distant, cold. So I think best thing i'd get out of this is to fuck her, but no attachments and I need to kill whatever feelings I have for her now.

But to be honest she has always acted this way in terms of replies. Even leading up to it she'd reply 24 hours later or more

Anyways I'm becoming deattached.

i needed this thanks bros

dude, the right answer is: insert another female in the equation, jealousy is the most powerful weapon against girls like her

you are a fag. you are her cuck. gl