Did you get what you wanted for christmas? post your haul

Did you get what you wanted for christmas? post your haul

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s9sgrjcg3Bs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mostly video games and movies?

>:\

Fucking hate people in their 20s in the 21st century. If you're older than 24, you need to do some soul searching.

Costco Xmas

I got nothing for christmas except these feels

All the souls have loose vaginas at this point tho..

>doesn't get ps4 pro

kek

ugh

yick

I got some disgusting deodorant gift box, like every fucking year... I told them to not buy this for me since I still have like 30 cans from previous years, but those cunts don't want to listen.
I'd rather have a fucking gift card for McDonalds instead of another box of stinking cheap perfume.

>getting mad at what somone else enjoys

maybe it's a sign?
>I still have like 30 cans from previous years
you're supposed to use them you stinky fuck

yes i got a new pc master race now 70 fps on ultra feels strangely good

>see a post and then understanding what that post is and then posting what that post was as an attempt to have me realize something about myself, only to fail miserably.

I think user is just pointing out that if you enjoy mostly video games and movies, and you're over 24, then you need to reconsider yourself.

try 144hz, it is just a minor monitor upgrade and stick to 1080p. I would worry about 4k in like 5 years. Speed is the name of the game and 1080 plenty of quality.

>PS4
Console peasant.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s9sgrjcg3Bs

I use plenty you cunt. Just not that cheap shit they get me because they don't know what else to buy. It's one of those "YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS PRESENT" kind of gifts that are on sale every fucking Xmas day.
I asked them multiple times to buy me other things, I even said what to buy, yet they still don't. Just give me the fucking money then so I can buy my own shit.

>still asking for/getting that many expensive gifts from family
>they're mostly video games
>even worst collector editions

underage b&

Return it with no receipt for store credit mah nigga.

Didn't ask for anything from anyone.

>got £100 from my parents
>box of beer from my brother

I'm ok with that. Probably going to buy an RPi in January, and I'll thank my parents for it.

So as soon as you turn 24, you aren't allowed to enjoy video games or movies anymore?
Why the fuck not?

yeah, my gf gave me xbox one s plus a cumface everyday

if you have that much excess/free time you should be using it to improve yourself

cologne and dress socks because im not 10 years old and anythign i want i can buy, also christmas is consumerism, i kind of like it for traditional purposes and the time i get to spend with my wife and family but everything else about it is gay including jesus, op is an underaged faggot.

well said

>mostly

Are you even reading?

Kek
Same here I got "calone"
>I can't spell
Bath salts, and a gift card to a massage

I'm not going to use any of that shit massages creep me out

You're obviously being too polite about it. Either that or your family is mentally retarded.

And who the hell are you to tell other people how to live their life?

By God you're right! You carry on doing everything exactly as you are. You've already won.

Broomstick yousdrees we'll send you good shit

Psst other bros lets all just send him more canned deorderent

>this

Congratulations on being an adult user

>family is mentally retarded

ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Yes they're that fucking retarded, at least THAT side of the family is. They're just cheap cunts and are stubborn as fuck.
They buy the same gifts for everyone every year, it's like they're oblivious to how annoying the same gift is every time even when they know well enough you don't want it.

>broomstick youdrees
I stoped reading after that

its kind of a rare thing to come by on Sup Forums

I was waiting for Marky to come back
she was an angel of christmas, desu

>Christmas 2016
>still no rapture
More tribulation it is, then. I'm not sticking around for this shit.

Just hand it back to them right there in front of every one. Ask for the receipt. That what I started doing my aunt every year bought me XL shirts and I told her that I'm actually a M
>5'10"
>175lbs
But idk if it's cause she's from London and uses the metric but she finally stopped giving me XL and has for the past like 5 years gave me XXL

So you have to blunt and say shit like.
"I'm never going to use this"

That doesn't look like Playstation 4 Pro
and no Playstation VR?
your christmas is full of failure

Gifts are a waste of money. Besides it's just stupid to gift something to someone of your own family. You're just converting the money.
My parents don't gift me anything and I never gift them anything.

not a console fag but when was the ps4 pro released? ive been hearing alot about it lately especially that it can run that new guardian game pretty smoothly

No, cause my mom died.

No pics, but tools, giftcards, and work clothes mostly.
Work clothes are actually great cause I'm starting a new job where I actually have to dress up next month (god i feel old)

Gf got me clothes and beard kit along with mean Christmas day succ, her Family got me some clothes and a bottle of tequila

Family got me some money and a new desk chair

It was pretty good this year

Op why you get a movie? Don't you watch things digitally? Ive not seen a disc in years.

Nice job sounding self conscious as fuck.

user... I thank you. I do waste a lot of time that could be spent elsewhere. My new year resolution will be to forego video games. I can't believe it took a bastard off the Chan to help me towards self actualization

I got pokemon crystal, super mario sunshine, and $100 amazon gift card

3 Bad Dragon dildoes.

I got a scarf and a glass decoration thing for my apartment

It's ok I told everyone I didn't want to exchange gifts.. Did you remember to thank Jesus kids?

I got the hobbit dvd

Dremel multitool for console nodding, final fantasy Xv, 2 weeks vacation, vacation to Japan

>The Last Guardian
Kek

a guy giving his opinion on a public forum

>downloading 30+ gigabit for 1 movie.
>not having a beautiful Blu Ray set in 2016.

Holy shit how much of a fucking neet are you??

being facetious doesn't make you look intelligent

saying the content of an argument is wrong because where it's being delivered is inherently fallacious

I sure did, user.

Got some books - Neuromancer, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, Leviathan Wakes
Got a new CPU cooler, 8 gigs more RAM, a 500gig SSD
Also a Nile t-shirt and poster

>Gibson

muh nigga

Couple snes games, DOOM, some blu rays, a jersey and some tickets and a bunch of graphic novels I needed.

Why are you on Sup Forums?

My favorite game is Deus Ex, and my favorite movie is Ghost in the Shell, so I decided I would see where cyberpunk originated from

Not Op but ive got a girlfriend of 3 years, my own place, a well paying job, an education, ive travelled the whole country, ive had a number of hobbies and many skills, been in a band, played on indy radio.....

And i own literally hundreds of video games and i spend most of my time doing so at no inconvenience or upset to my girlfriend or family...

Should I do some soul searching? Or should you not decide a standard of life for other people and feel all cool with your own life decisions.

100 dollars in autozone gift cards, and a chiltons manual for my truck, I don't celebrate Christmas anymore but my family still does and demands to buy for me, so I politely play along for their sake and ask for humble useful gifts.

Are you Mexican?

Didn't rake in much this year. Got a 1080 gtx from my mom and another from my dad. So now I can sli. That's about it. My grandpa got me a new set of tires for my car.

Gibson is a great place to start, a lot of his writing laid the foundation for The Matrix, he's the fucker who wrote Johnny Mnemonic, and his work with retro-futurism in some of his stories gives a good look at what sci-fi was and was expected to be at the time

I'd suggest Asimov as well if you're math-minded

Nah, tall, white and grungy beanpole

Fuck man, I loved Johnny Mnemonic alot more than people gave it credit for.

Yes a GTX 1080

500 bucks for my Pacific Crest trail thru hike, and a 20 degree Enigma quilt

Its a fairly strong hint id say. Wash you smelly cunt.

This is pretty much what I got for Christmas

oh and can't forget to thank Gibson's influence for Shadowrun too

shiieeeet

"I put the shotgun in an Adidas bag and padded it out with four pairs of tennis socks, not my
style at all, but that was what I was aiming for: If they think you're crude, go technical; if they
think you're technical, go crude. I'm a very technical boy. So I decided to get as crude as
possible."

sorry user i could go on for hours about it i'm fully /cyber/ and i'm schway to the day i die

Nice haul OP

What kind of augs you getting in the future?

listing a whole lot of things you do/did doesn't change the fact that you spend "most of (your) time doing so"

I got home made candies! and some socks.
..oldfag, already have most of the shit I want..
The home made candies are fucking awesome!
Cat got a new playtoy and a bag of cat treats.

depends on where the technology goes and how it develops

so far we've been able to successfully replace many organs and as far as peripherals there's magnetic coils in the fingers (only really good for electricians at this point, and look painful to boot) and that one asshole who shoved a blue-tooth biometric reader into his arm

there's such an incredible likelihood that even if skull/brain bionics were to become a thing it'd be strictly medical, or if it was private sector then there'd always be an issue of backdoors

but eyes and arms, specifically arms designed with Faraday level resistant storage capacity is what i want

Dude you asked for Bebop too?

typical spoiled amerifat neckbeard and you wonder why the world hates you

I got a new set of snowshoes. Yes I am from Canada

Aaw bless, you must be twelve.

Mobile fish finder, some boots and a wood splitter

Nice man

nice sonar! Didn't know they made these user.

Got mostly clothes but I needed it anyway. Was expecting my parents to get me just a single video game, but instead they got me a fucking PS4. I love my parents.

clothing, two things of chocolate whey protein, a book by corey taylor.

the thing is i can't really work on my feet because crippled.

Considering I wasn't asking for much at all. Yes, I got everything I wanted.

I don't know why I was gifted a 2DS though, since I already had a N3DSXL

Three interesting novels, Hellsing OVA on DVD, nice chunk of Gunpla - fuck yeah! Titanfall 2 Deluxe, comfy slippers, new low key Batman sweatshirt, nice Cobra/Decepticon combo logo t-shirt.

It's pretty cool; I can cast it on one line and it will give me a sonar image of what's underneath it. If there's no fish I can cast elsewhere. It will also work for ice fishing which is handy because most often lake trout just sit still on the bottom so there's no point jigging if there's no fish close by

I didn't get anything but I didn't want anything either. Just happy to be with family again for a few weeks.

Corey Taylor wrote a book? What's the book's title?

you must be grandma's favorite.

:)

Every year I become more like this. I no longer care for people getting me gifts on Christmas but I still appreciate it. Next Christmas I will be getting more gifts for my relatives.

>ITT 12yo's getting their Xmas list or spoiled as fuck fucbois not knowing how a hammer works or why a screwdriver comes in different formats

holy shit dude, this looks like what my 10 year old nephew would get

From what is that wallet and necklace?

>video games and movies
enjoying your weak chin and failure
the kikes shekel'd you good