What's the most life threatening thing you have done this year Sup Forums?

What's the most life threatening thing you have done this year Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3E-0foWmci0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dodged a huge ass fucking rock that almost got me killed while i was running my normal uphill route, still no idea how the fuck did that particular rock come down rolling on the path.

I listened to a J Cole album all the way through.

YOU MADMAN

live next to niggers

Was in a car crash

Praise Kek you survived.

looked at my bank balance.

There is literally nothing wrong with being black.

Broke into a food store and stole food. Almost got caught by the guard

That's some video game shit right there

I ate spaghetti.

Did I say black or did I say niggers? My ex is black , well mixed, and I still miss her. Stop being racist..

story nao

Your mom's?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3E-0foWmci0

Fell in love

Any Pics of your ex?

Better start stripping for a living

Story Time?

I almost broke my neck on a downhill track.

underrated post
only death awaits you but only after it will wrench your heart and soul

She left me so why not. No nudes just proof.

posted in this itt

She told me she thought she was lesbian after like 3 months of dating...she was raped prior to this so she probably is terribly scared of dudes now and that's why she believes she likes pussies...now I'm waiting for her to come back to her sense since she clearly loved me and so did I
Fucking tough, dying everyday since

Barebacked a heroin addict.

She's cute. Would fuck.

Alright listen here you fucking baboon, stop stealing for once and listen to me.
Your race has the lowest IQ, the highest crime rate, the worst continent and the shittiest-
Oh... Nevermind. Sorry Tyrone.

Talk to a nigger

i found a door unlocked to the roof of a 63 floor building and contemplated jumping. fucking wind made the motherfucker sway and i lost my shit.

If she was raped then you dodged a bullet. Female rape victims are emotionally unstable.

Drove into a tree
Assaulted a police officer

I would have gladly taken that bullet

At least you didn't get Trayvonned

Tits or GTFO

I have literally had gun pulled on me 5 or 6 times because I am a dumbass but you know how many times I have been shot? 0

niggers are just dumber than your average dumb i blame the media and worldstarhiphop for keeping this mentality going.

Keep your head up user

Exposed myself to hydrogen flouride and got out without a scratch.

But da police killin our KANGZZZ

Sounds like some shit you would see on Jackass.

>stop being racist
Hi, reddit

Based Trump

Live in East Cleveland...only white female that lived in my complex.

So did any of my fellow nigs tried to run that train?

WE

WUZ

Kinda, but it was all by accident.
>be me
>running on 2 hours of sleep
>get first butane jet lighter as a gift for smoking cigars
>decide to test wind resistance of the flame
>looked around
>saw a compressed gas duster for keyboards
>seemslegit.jpg
>grab it and spray the flame
>instant blowtorch
>after some sprays I smell a sharp, sour odor
>smell begins to burn my nose and it felt like hundreds of little men were digging into my eyes
>run out look at the gas in the canister
>contains difluoroethane
>look it up
>"diflouroethane while not typically combustible can burn under certain conditions. When it does, extremely toxic gasses like hydrogen fluoride and carbonyl fluoride are emitted as burn products."
>look up both gasses which cause chemical burns, systemoc shock, pulmonary edema and other horrific conditions
>SHIT
>begin to ventilate the concentration zone furiously while washing myself and consuming calcium enriched edibles.

>2 hours of sleep
I know that feel.

Eh, I got hit on a few times, but most of my neighbors walked around in a retarded, drugged out phase...I also had a big, scary looking boyfriend at the time that always kept knives and bear mace on him...so they mostly kept their distance.

By far, because of those two hours it was the most retarded decision of this year.

I use to work a job early in the morning. There was 3 days in row with two hours of sleep I pulled. I remember I nearly passed out at work. I realize that mistake now.

KANGZ

i've been so drunk i had no idea what i was doing and almost fell out of a window