I've been texting a fat girl since last night and she offered to suck my cock and fuck me. Should I do it, Sup Forums?

I've been texting a fat girl since last night and she offered to suck my cock and fuck me. Should I do it, Sup Forums?

is that her, faggot? dont leave vital information out

Pic related, it's her

pretty gross

id still do it though.

Do it, the fat slob is probably lacking a gag reflex so she will give good head.

Would not Fuck.

DO IT AND POST PICS

intercourse is intercourse no matter how large

This.

No such thing as an ugly blowjob

Unless you're gross as shit I'd say no. Use tindr or something for fucks sake

don't do it op! not cos it's a trap or anything, but cos she's a fucking whale

OP here, she's going all out for me.

>not assuming hes gross as shit
>being this naive about the users of Sup Forums

Cont.

her short yet to the point responses give her a mysterious vibe, making her seem sexier than she looks.

do it.

see if you can get a twat shot from her

Actually not trying to toot my own horn, but I've had a good amount of girls compliment my attractiveness. I figured I'd stoop this low since I haven't been able to get pussy yet and there's an opportunity right in front of me

can we choose what you say if we get dubs?

Pics of her juiced up fuck hole

>And she claimed that she doesn't gag

its not worth it

I reckon she does when she wolfs down a whole chocolate cake.

Roll her in flour and aim for the wet spot!

Cum in her pussy and never speak to her again

hit it and quit it... do it brother

Holy shit just noticed three posts in a row got dubs, kek has confirmed that I will get laid

thats what usually happens after years of shoving twinkies down your throat nonstop

Ya don't do it

look at those fucking ogre arms

Go for it, use her like a good little slampiggy fucktoy as long as you can on the side

Do it.
Fat girls tend to give pretty good head, at least in my experience.

Tit pics???

I wouldn't. If she'll do bareback just like that, chances are good she's carrying something nasty. careful OP

Don't get her pregnant, retard
You're asking for trouble there.

until she shows up at your door 9 months later...

just be thankful someone wants to comminicate with a troll

Just do it. She clearly is willing to please because well, she isnt exactly cream of the crop.

In my experience girls like her will do whatever you want once you give them a good dicking down. Everyone needs a slampig, looks like you have found yours.

Enjoy it. You are doing better than the bitter virgins of /b9K/.

Go for it but use a condom

Where'd you meet her?

STD alert! Slam the throat but bag it for the real thing. I failed at that advice and got STD from a slampig (treatable luckily)

OP here, she just texted me and I'm going to try to get nudes for anyone interested.

hell yeah we're interested

If this thread dies, keep an eye out for another one in a few minutes where I'll post nudes that I get.

Yup go on...

this thread shall liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvveeeeee

nudes. now.

bumping for nudes

bump

She looks like and sounds like a total crazy bitch. Proceed with caution.

>suck my cock
yes
>fuck me
no

She claims she's half asleep, hang on Sup Forumsrothers. I won't tease you.

tell the other half to send nudes

Well I know this type of girl: Just enjoy the fuck with her, but use a condom. Your health is more important then this hoe. Don't learn it the hard way.

what have our lives come to that we are sitting around waiting and lusting for a morbidly obese womans nudes?

OP I've had sex with a 6/10 and it just felt like masturbation. Don't fucking do it it's not worth it. Buy a pocket pussy or something jfc.

Fam, its Sup Forums we are talking about. Random shit like this happens every day .

welcome to Sup Forums, friend

Do it faggot.

>her rectangle shape

is it hers

Fuck and go

OP here, no, someone's trying to pose as me.

Slam fuck her throat, she will suck good cock.

Source
>my gf is a slam pig
>best cock sucker i ever had

Nonononono OP don't do that, i'd rather fuck a male and i'm not even gay

can you maybe post more pics of her or your convo

Godspeed user

Youre gay as fuck, fat bitches do it best

Yes you should, but wear a condom and try not to bust while inside her, condom or not. As good as it feels au natural, it's not worth the potential for a surprise pregnancy.

You wouldn't be the first guy to get trapped by a girl lying about birth control if things go sideways, or she "unexpectedly" changes her stance on getting an abortion. Then you are properly fucked.

This is dumb as shit but fuck if I'd be able to resist my instincts to breed this cow. Good luck to you OP.

Knock her up op.

Anal?

get her pregnant and leave
make her go to her house and not your own

She wants you to fill 'er up but has made no mention of being on the pill? Don't give this whale a kid you idiot.

Accept the gobby, and wrap it up if you want to slam that ham. Don't be stupid.

user can give the fat pig a kid and then leave???

Virgin detected

??????????
I've learned from experience to wrap it up with slags who are straight up offering to rawdog it over text, idiot.

enjoy being hunted by court for child payments retard

More!

Virgin

Its not worth it. Theres the smell, then theres the fact you will end up fucking her fat more or less and not her cunt unless you are well endowed. Thirdly, good luck getting a boner.

Fat girls give great head. Nice and sloppy. Its cause they are hungry.

Op abandoned us...

do it but only in the ass

Looks like a coal burner

Posy her nudes.