Why do all white women have outies? Indian girls have the least sex and have innies...

Why do all white women have outies? Indian girls have the least sex and have innies. It doesn't mean Indian men don't have sex. Indians have proven to be skillful loves. White men are wham bang thank you mam and move on to wreck other pussies. So in statistics we can safely conclude all indian girls have innies and white men crave indian girls.
Prove me wrong. >> Protip you can't.

White Powder

>Indian girls have the least sex and have innies.
>It doesn't mean Indian men don't have sex.
>Indians have proven to be skillful loves.
The only possible and logical conclusion from these three statements is that Indian men are fucking each other and are very good at it

beat me to it.

I can confirm this to be true

I work with some Indian chicks, a few of them are pretty damn hot. Would gladly fuck them, but not date. And since they seem like prudes, that means no Indian pussy.

OP speaks truth.

more of her.

>dating
Idk why you white fags would bury your dick in Indian snatch but wouldn't want it on the reg
There's nothing wrong with a good white washed indian
Outside of sorority girls the Indians around here are some of the most basic bitches around

Not enough curry

>Indian girls have the least sex and have innies
Married Indian girls are virgins and have sex maybe once a month while our counterpart whites have moved on to swinging, possibly animal fucking as well.
>. It doesn't mean Indian men don't have sex
Indians resort to raping. Yes to an extent a sex deprived nation. Proves my point of Indians girls having innies.
> Indians have proven to be skillful loves.
Indians are passionate in bed and can make a lady cum. The white counterpart males just need hole. An Indian man will cater to all senses while lovemaking.

plz tell me there is some video of her

This dude knows what's up. Indian girls are fucking freaks in bed. I dated one in high school and she's still the best girl I've fucked. She could control her pussy spasms and was an acrobat in the bedroom. If you get a good one you're set

I dated an Indian girl at university.
She was very good in bed.
She just loved white cock.
They're not prudes at all.
You need to up your game, Pajeet.

I guess for me it's that if I'm in it just for the pussy, I'd rather just fuck them and/or be FWB. Dating to me implies long-term relationship potential, and I wouldn't ever marry a non-white girl.

P O O
I N
L O O

This.

As a white guy i grew up in a very indo-canadian part of canada

The indian dudes where complete morons (most)
They thought that they where black and took rap videos too seriously

Most of the brown girls didn't like the 'indian style' and where all over white dudes.

They'd go to white parties and completely whore out because they hated how indian men treated them.

I'm not extra hot (always been a bit tall and lanky), nor am i super charismatic but I slept with 3 brown girls before i graduated.

Only problem was that their brothers would try and kill you if you bang their sisters.
Had a gun put to my head once, not sure if it was real or not but it was scary

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

>Canada
>Gun
Choose one.

At least you got to bang some brown pussy.

I am a white male with an Indian bitch
She goes out of her way to make sure I am fully enjoying myself
>she still cums first and if I don't fuck her for a week she's basically as tight as she was the first time

I have plenty of Indian friends and I'd say that the stereotype of Indians being good lovers is shit. They have on average tiny dicks so they have to git gud at everything else if they fuck

>Indian girls have the least sex and have innies

hahaha good one

>Married Indian girls are virgins
>have sex maybe once a month
wat?

>Indians resort to raping.
>white counterpart males just need hole
wat?

>our counterpart whites have moved on to swinging
wat? Do you know what that means?
>possibly animal fucking as well
citation required
>Proves my point of Indians girls having innies.
Wat?. Virgin troll spotted

Tf

This
My first one was my Jr high sweetheart
>mfw we're still together 10+ years later because I know I will never be able to beat that head and pussy game
Shit is mind blowing
Every
Single
Time

Trips of truth
Indian bitches be cray

>Knowing this little about canadian gun laws

I got my first handgun at 20, my first long gun at 8.

It just takes a weekend course and a background check to get a licence.
Not to mention that lots of guns come across our border with the US.

Maybe we should build a wall....

from Brampton, bruh?

>wouldn't ever marry a non white
Enjoy your subpar sex life, poor aging, and inevitable cheating/divorce
White women are the worst. Why people still value skin color I have no idea

DESIGNATED

Girls are virgins before marriage. After marriage its maybe once a month.
White girls fuck early and by the stage of marriage have already moved on to swinging and fucking animals. Hence outies.

Surrey BC
Been to Brampton though pretty similar

This so hard
From the US here but it's the same thing here minus the rap
The only brown guys I see getting dune poon are super super attractive but they all have the most annoying personalities (dudes) that they end up not keeping the puss

ESL spotted

I know. Where i live they will live 10 people to a run down house with a dead lawn and all drive brand new mustangs and post snapchat stories that look like they're drake or something, but they sleep on a strip of foam in a room with two brothers

>Hence outies.
Hence you're a virgin

That's literally retarded
I bet my indian gf has taken more miles of my dick than the miles my slutty white neighbor has had with her 60+ partners
She's also a lot tighter than the white chick
>Indian pussy is tight as fuck bc average indian dick is 3.5 inches. They've had thousands of years to adapt to their genetic limitations

Mine was a childhood friend that I started dating when we got older. She was a bit tomboyish but I loved that. She could move her pussy muscles at will. When I was about to cum she would just wrap her legs around me and tighten her pussy like a vise. For head she had this thing where she would pretend to gag but then smile with me in her mouth and take the whole thing. She also liked vidya and was slightly redpilled, fucking a.

She was a nothern one though so Idk

The Indians here at least have nice shit
It's all about appearances

>northern
Lost me there
I dig the southern chicks

Eh I like the light-skinned ones better. Much thinner and better facial features

>thinner
If they are left in their natural habitat and diet but once they come here it's a toss up
I like the facial features of the southern non Indians