Unpopular opinions thread

Unpopular opinions thread.

GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jIFZWja1aY
youtu.be/JDpl2VSEz2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eastbound&Down isnĀ“t nearly as funny as people say

1) Slavery wasn't a mistake but freeing the slaves instead of killing them or deporting them to Mexico was.
2) It's still not too late to correct this mistake.

In what way is that unpopular? Mudslimes do that all the time, sans sending them to mexico.

nice tripz

jet fuel can melt steel beams

Skyrim is boring and shit

Diet Pepsi is much better than Diet Coke.

People thinking that puns are not an excuse to get punched in the face, should get punched in the face.

soda is gross and it should not be drank

I'm OK with sharing my country with people who are different than me.

Knowledge is impossible.

There is nothing that is morally good or morally wrong.

Authority doesn't exist.

Might makes right.

t. teenage nihilist

We need a new plague to wipe out half the human population. There are too many people on this planet.

>all schools nation-wide should be uniformed until college/university
>public displays of affection should be illegal
>women who cannot support themselves should be banned from having children
>women who become pregnant while on welfare should be sterilized
>homosexuality is a choice
>people who don't wash their hands after using the restroom should be gassed
>bigotry and racism are just two big signs of human weakness and fragility
>pant-sagging should be a criminal offense
>abortion should be legal, and mandatory in some cases
>students who miss 3 classes for a reasons other than significant sickness and/or death should be dropped from the course
>parents who don't vaccinate their children should have those children taken away from them
>there needs to be less spending on the military and more on the sciences
>every child should be made to know at least pre-calculus by age 10
>all children should know how to code
>potheads are annoying, and weed is overrated
>heavier women deserve love, too
>feminism wouldn't exist if men weren't such shitlords to women
>cigarettes should be taxed more heavily
>alcoholic beverages should also be more heavily taxed
>athletes should be paid less
>Janeway was the best Starfleet captain, and Voyager, the best series
>women are people too, and their experiences are just as valid as any man's
>Japanese popular culture is superior to Western popular culture(s)
>If your personality is nothing more than an extension of your sexuality, favorite sports team, or political allegiance, then you're probably a shitty person.
>the exceedingly wealthy and automation is what's killing the country, not immigrants and homosexuality
>aliens exist, and world governments are kept in regular contact with a number of them
>white women aren't that attractive, usually

It wouldn't be called a punchline if there wasn't any punching ;D

I'm 26.

Also, note how you didn't actually challenge anything I said.

All cultures are not equal. White western culture is clearly superior to anything ever dreamed up by niggers or shitskins. anything these inferior races have, they have because the white man made it possible. They should be grateful.

Great that you KNOW that KNOWING things is impossible.

While I completely agree with this, it's hardly an unpopular opinion, least of all on Sup Forums.

I didnt say that I knew that. I merely believe it.

The Last of Us is overrated as fuck. Gameplay is actually pretty good, but the story is so fucking boring. Why does this game get such high praise?

Racists and bigots are scum, multiculturalism is not an inherently bad thing.

"PC culture" didn't start as a bad thing but (and this is coming from a liberal) it's wayyy out of hand now.

The fundamental message/grievances of BLM are not necessarily bad, but they've been coopted and twisted into some vile shit by the more vocal and outspoken assholes in the movement

Mistreating animals is often worse than mistreating humans. If you mistreat pets and/or animals in general, you should be executed with a bullet to the brain

> Angst teenager thread

There is no such thing as a pure culture or our people. Leftists screaming about "culture apropriation" are just as off-base about the way culture works as alt-right neonazis complaining about their adulterated Euro culture.

I'm 27.

Dude I'm sorry you have a stick shoved that far up your ass. I can try to pull it out if you want?

I'm good, thanks.

Killing babies who are deformed or have autism when they are born is a burden on society. They give nothing to society and suck money out of the system that could be spend else where

All blacks on the planet need to be shipped to Africa then nuke that abyss

The worst thing that we did to society was give women careers, I think they should be educated, but giving them that kind of freedom has led our society down a shitty path. We progressed for thousands of years with men at he helm. We will still be fine if we don't have women there.

>homosexuality is a choice
>aliens exist, and world governments are kept in regular contact with a number of them
>athletes should be paid less
I disagree with these three and don't know shit about Star Trek, so no opinion there. But the rest are spot on, in my book.

I think athletes should be paid whatever they're worth in terms of revenue generated. As long as they're generating massive revenue, they should share in the rewards. If you're saying sports are more popular than they really deserve to be, I agree, and would like to add that reality tv is equally stupid.

>nuke africa

I dont think you know how big africa is, the amount of nukes required to kill all people there would have devistating effects on the atmosphere and other non african nations. Not to mention it would make it more expensive and difficult to harvest the natural resources that are in africa.

You're an idiot.

>most people here are unnecessarily racist

>they fell for the stale pasta

I don't think he even understands that there are other people besides black people in Africa. Although that's probably the least problematic thing about what he said tbh

jkek

Sisko, my man, what happened to ya? You didn't have to die

It's right, though. Besides the homosexuality is a choice and aliens exist stuff, there's nothing there you can really dispute.

Cleavage should not be a mandatory accessory.

>heavier women deserve love too
That one is pretty shit mate

Only anarhy makes sence.

>Janeway better than Picard

NEVER

We all deserve love, user.

I enjoy the cuck threads

You're damn right Janeway was the best.
Also, you sound like a totalitarian. Freedom of expression is important, no matter how stupid or silly it is. Granted, washing your hands after using the bathroom is important.
>gay is a choice
No, but I'll give you trans. They have higher suicide rates after the transition, which seems to indicate their realization of it being a mistake when it doesn't solve their problems

>images from 2004
Fuck. This actually makes me kinda nostalgic.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are just safe spaces where autists try to out do one another and nobody actually thinks what is said here

95% of the time, I agree with you, but I've actually had some legitimate political/philosophical conversations on pol and helped out a few anons on here with tech stuff and advice

The legend of zelda is overrated and nostalgia fags are blind

Agreed. I'm only here for the 5%

A lot of people think genocide is wrong. Crazy world we're living in.

>nostalgic
>about 9.11
Holy shit, you won the thread.

ow my balls

except fatties. fuck them

I think women who don't shave their pubic hair are more attractive.

No, he claimed your beliefs are juvenile.

The thing that is unnecessary is political correctness

ACDC is noise and reaching the end of one single song of them is painful. It's impossible to listen one full album of ACDC.

Well, if the thread was a competition, this faggot just won...

The greatest tragedy is that the usa broke away from civilisation and never stayed a part of the greatest empire on planet Earth.
Fewer folks would have perished or been murdered in the usa, if it had remained a part of the British Empire.
Today, the usa could be a nice peaceful place to live like Canada or Australia.
The colonists made the wrong choice...

Do anyone have the pic of a oldfag giving advices to youngers

Fat chicks need love too.
>but they gotta pay
>giggity

Everybody knows this. People say white people actively shove "white supremecy" down everyone's throats, when in reality EVERYBODY KNOWS already, and they don't need to be told that white people are superior. If they have eyes, they can see who the superior race is.

Slavery was a godsend for black people.

people who post on Sup Forums using capitalization and punctuation give me serious reddit vibes like they just found out about Sup Forums and want to impress people

By allowing gay marriage the western civilization definitely entered in its decline phase. The barbarian invasions have also begun 30 years ago and have risen dramatically lately (Merkel go to jail now). The only question is of what the 1000 years of middle ages will be made of.

"the white or black culture" or a "superior race" has nothing to do with ethnicity. Every race grew up different because of geography, religion, the animals in their current region, etc. Just play a civilazation game. And this is not a opinion is a fact

Tell that to Richard Ramirez

Change black to niggers and I agree. Not all black people are dirty niggers. The quicker we make this distinction the more of them we can save.

so much faggotry in one post

Richard Ramirez is the living proof of the debilitating aspect of ACDC "music" on the human mind. Maybe he should have listen to Boston or the Eagles and he would be among us now.

This

>Boston
>The Eagles

That's how I feel about bands like Napalm Death and Cannibal Corpse. I'm convinced the people who listen to such music are doing it to feel like they belong to a subculture that's seen as edgy and different.

I think you're actually being harsh on AC/DC, though. Once you've listened to actual noise pretending to be music, AC/DC sounds pretty good. Videos related.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jIFZWja1aY
youtu.be/JDpl2VSEz2Y

/mlp/ is the best board on this site

They're working on it.

>not posting the full copypasta

>9/10 posters in this thread are trying to fit in and can't formulate opinions of their own
>Everyone is bi. Self homophobia is the new homophobia
>We don't know shit when it comes to science. Our understanding of the universe is like bacteria trying to figure out calculus.
>Most religions, possibly scientology as well, have a lot of truth in them when viewed from the proper perspective
>Most religions are complete bullshit from the perspectives that most preachers and church groups portray them as
>The scientific community has itself trapped within a peculiar dogma similar to the dogma that Ayn Rand got herself stuck into. -- Anything remotely spiritual sounding automatically gets disregarded
>We'll be able to replicate our personalities pretty accurately but we probably won't be able to replicate our "selves" once the singularity hits
>Reincarnation is real. It makes more sense to me to have an eternal cycle rather than the notion that you come from nowhere, you live, then you die and go back to nowhere.

the reason Sup Forums is so racist is because Chadroy has been smashing your oneitises since middle school and you were too pussy to go full Cho on them, so you just post antiblack memes instead.

THAT'LL SHOW EM!!

Holy fucking bell you worthless vile scum. Janeway was trash. Absolutely worthless. If not for chakotay and tuvok they would been stranded in the delta quadrant for a year before they starved to death and died. Janeway a entire career was just one mistake followed by another blunder. Hell even Kirk was a more respectable captain and he was just a cowboy in charge of a ship with shatner pretending to act while making out with alien bitchs. Janeway is such trash Picard is and will always be the best captain star fleet has ever seen

Autists, downies, etc should be killed once identified.
Jews are bad.
And president Trump should be the king of Sup Forums

Catcalling is a problem because of both sexes. Men, for doing it, and hoes for going after the men who catcall them. Only men get blamed for it though. It's dumb.

I agree that Napalm Death and Cannibal Corpse and hundreds of other bands are worse (noisier) than ACDC. But ACDC tends to be accepted as a "cool" music and it gets normal to ear this noise on mainstream radios for example. You are on a terrace calmly drinking an expresso and that noise comes in.... Which is not the case of the retarded bands you cited.

Reincarnation is a lie perpetraded by those who support the caste system in order to keep the untouchables from revolting in hopes that they may be reborn in the upper eschelons of society.

In reality, those of us who do good and fight for the underdog will be rewarded with a permanent place in Heaven which allows us to utilize our knowledge obtained on Earth for the betterment of all existence.

Life is a test. Do not fail.

2016 was great year

>should be killed once identified
i just sent in a tip, you'll be dead by morning kid ;)

Our activity is not affecting the climate to any significant degree.

Shit ain't over yet we can still turn it around

Star Wars suck. All of them.

>perpetraded
>life is a test

Good thing it's not a spelling test!!
Nice trips tho.

pls post boobs

I like the banana flavored laffy taffy

Don't call me racist you nigger.

Guys looking at cum tribute pics or vids is gay.

I think people should be able to commit suicide whenever and however they want to

driving sucks

Pizzagate is real (and I do hope the shit hits the fan this time)

Well fuck you ya faggot loving faggot. Ocarina of time came out in the 90s and it's still more fun to play than drakes uncharted or some other faggotory like that.

agreed