Why are traps usually a lot more attractive than actual women?

Why are traps usually a lot more attractive than actual women?

What the fuck?

Because inherently traps can't be ugly

because without tons of make up and surgeries they wouldn't look remotely feminine

their secret is try hard to look like something they will never ever be

Because you only see the top 1% and they have a shitload of makeup and camera angles

the ugly ones kill themselves or get killed for being in the wrong washroom

>implying you wouldn't

same reason girls don't look like their profile pics

Oh and try finding 30-40+ year old trannies.

Protip: they're either dead by suicide or outcasts of society

No I don't like penis or male anus so I wouldn't.

Why would I when real girls exist, with vaginas?

>filename
wtf are these yours?

pls gib finnish boipuss

Because you will always be a faggot no matter how much mental gymnastics you do to believe otherwise

>not even hot

because you are a closet faggot

>wtf are these yours?
No, you get these kinds of filenames when you download images from the twitter app on Samsung.

Also I was kidding about her being a trap, it's a female Sup Forumsack that I follow on Twitter.

>That fucking nose.
Just because you're not attractive and only the ugly girls are the ones making eye contact with you doesn't make all women shit tier. Women are beautiful, but those are not into you.

>>implying you wouldn't
this is the way to encourage homosexuality nowadays?, there are attractive traps, so what? he has a cock, probably bigger than yours or mine

I just want a bf (male)

Kill yourself

Men trying real hard to look like women is pretty offputting.

Let guys be guys

t. biscum

>Why are traps usually a lot more attractive than actual women?
because you are gay and find males more attractive

Finnish traps are the best.

This is a red pill

Listen all men, women aren't like us. They are like children. Their minds are beneath. It's a sad truth, but something we've always known.
The beauty of transexuals is that they are men pretending to be women. You get the superficial qualities of women and none of the idiocy of an actual woman.

The trap OP posted is as good looking as any actual woman, but he is a man's superior mind in the shoes of the beautiful female form. We get the best of both worlds.

>Protip: they're either dead by suicide or outcasts of society

Suicide is the ultimate, they took it after realizing the futility of living irrespective of their gender dimorphism.

>Men's superior mind
>That's more mentally ill than women and also has the hormone levels of women

Really makes me think

No it's because they realize they'll never be women even with tens of thousands of their parents / gofundme donation money.

Because they don't

Because men are better than women at everything, including being women

she has a really prominent browridge. I probably wouldn't be able to tell if I saw her on the street but there are signs

Luckily i never seen traps in my life

have you never gone outside of your house?

Ugly as fuck face just imagine what that thing looks like without makeup and

Savage

Because your gay as fuck fagget