Is there anything more to life than smoking weed constantly and drinking as much alcohol you can without being called...

Is there anything more to life than smoking weed constantly and drinking as much alcohol you can without being called an alcoholic and being fully funcional adult

Nah

Yes. Here's a list of the following things that I do that you should do to improve your life:

Biking
Lifting weights
Find a hobby (mine is music, production, and video editing)
Drink lots of water
Make sure you get enough vitamin D and protein
Take cold showers
Get to sleep at a reasonable hour

Your life will improve immediately if you listen to me. You probably won't, but here's hoping you do.

Dubstep revolution is coming...

typical self-hating, lazy piece of shit.

Fine then. Loser.

>look at me, i'm superior

That's what you got from that? That I was asserting superiority?

That's pretty upsetting that you actually think that. You sound like a black lives matter protester.

But that is not neccesary if you can fuck and have fun with just doing weed and drinking

Stop your fuckin ads in every damn thread.

Why cold showers? I get the rest....

Cold showers give you a rush of Adrenalin that lasts for several hours. There's a lot of research that suggests taking showers can curb depression, anxiety, and fatigue.

taking cold showers*

You will eventually reach a point where you feel so empty and depressed than you will no longer find a thrill in smoking and drinking.

Fascinating

I'd like to deposit a load of semen in the back of your throat

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cold showers are nice.
Yes maybe but the next step after partying would be getting married. If you do that small feel good things after good life sounds bad. Cant wait to get old nd be alcoholic till death

Done that everyday since 13ish, 37 now and coming close to being outed as an alcoholic... still functional, unfortunately still love the buzz. Good choice of whisky could drink that shit morning to night.

>You will eventually reach a point where you feel so empty and depressed than you will no longer find a thrill in smoking and drinking.

Old drunk stoner here, can confirm. Knock it off while it's still relatively easy.

Yeah only hardworking people and drunk people feel good.

Gay

No. Living the dream...

Sex. Other than that, you hit the nail on the head.

Thats true. Didnt have sex for about 3 4 things and im thinking about all this stupid shit. Pussy does make you feel alivd

I just cheated on my gf and then threw up afterwards from axiety

have you tried that yet?

I cheated on my gf and felt nothing. Feel bad about not feeling bad tho

i usually don't

i think i do this time because the girl was ugly as fuck

Bro how can you do that to yourself

i had to try it

she actually felt amazing

but damn she was ugly and fat

Id rather fuck a nice looking boy than ugly fat cow

i thought about that too

some guy offered me 100$ to blow me and let me cum in his mouth

should i have done it

you changed my life good sir. I start today with the cold showers

Yea but he cant have full beard haha only 18yo skinny guy

HELL YES user!
don't let the faggots take over the thread!

Well put Sup Forumsro. Developing your mind, body, and soul are critical to overall health. Human potential is not realized by making life "easy" for anyone. A person must have goals, direction, and support. When this is unbalanced, emotional and physical ailments manifest.

make explosive

Yea,
Had a good stint on it here but life's starting to bite back.
Think we need to knock this on the head for 2017. Still enjoy it though. Feels bad man.

Do drugs till I'm in hell

I'd like to believe so, but so far it seems like it's a big fucking no
>posting this after partying all weekend, ending it by dropping a lot of M to have a gr8 ending
>mfw slept so shit that I still feel high
At least there's that I guess.

> Biking
Regularly biking while being stoned and drunk (usually 3000-5000km per annum, not always drunk though)
> Lifting weights
I don't think everyone needs to lift weights, I rather train my stamina because it fits better with my rather slim-fit body type.
>Hobby
Nature, programming, learning new stuff
>Lots of water
Drink about 2L water every day
>D vitamin and protein
Currently consuming D vitamin 50mcg every day, it really surprised me cause it dramatically reduced my face-grease in just 2 weeks.
>Cold showers
I sometimes like to bathe at sea during winter season when there is 0 degrees in celsius outside.
>Go to sleep reasonal hour
I usually sleep 6-7 hours per night to max out my day.

Oh, I've been drinking about average of 2,5L beer equivalent for last months and I smoke a gram of weed per week. Should reduce those amounts but I really enjoy that entoxicated feeling

How do you divide a gram of weed between 7 days?

Don't lissen to this dick.
a good life is about enjoyment.
And he shouldn't push his life on someone else becouse he enjoys it and thinks yours is bad.
(lets be real here, he's addicted to want to be a chad.)
Of course there is more to life.
More things you could do.
But you should do what you like.
If you like drinking alcohol and smoke weed.
And prefer the night over the day.
then do that. Live life to the fullest.
But don't overdo drugs. or being a chad.
To mutch from something is bad.
It become's a opsession. or a addiction.

Do the math faggot. By smoking 0,1428571428571429 grams per day. git gud scrub

I don't really even think about that. It just comes out so a gram lasts for a week. Or when I have more weed I may sometimes smoke 2 grams a week, but when I'm running out 1g is also ok.

>But don't overdo drugs. or being a chad.
The greatest words ever uttered by an user.

Thank you.