Me and my wife have been married for 14 years and we have been discussing a gang bang

> Me and my wife have been married for 14 years and we have been discussing a gang bang.

> Gave in and let her do it. We went on Reddit and met some friendly people.

> She even had her first BBC

> I hope you guys like this album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sucking on that BBC. He was lovin it :)

Right before she started getting drilled again she gave me this slutty smile with her eyes

The black guy was the first one to cum all over her. He had the biggest dick.

Moar

Everyone patiently waiting to pound my wife's pink pussy

Did they cum in her?

If youre really the husband, kik and wife name??

Some of the guys were cool with their dicks touching which was weird since these are complete strangers but whatever

Shit too high, REDDIT and wife name. If its really you, then Kik :P

No, but they did cum all on her face. HERE COMES THE CUM :)

What happened to you as a child that made you the kind of person that watches his wife get gngbanged and records it.

I will never understand the cuckening of white people. But then again if my wife looked like yours I wouldn't fuck her either.

Black guy was first, I will share reddit name and kik in one second guys let me post all of these pics

What fucking gross nigger keeps socks on when he fucks

Drenched.

video?

We will be needing more than a couple napkins....

If that was my wife I would have licked it off her

I sure hope this is really you and you drop her kik, I've dropped so many loads to this great slut.

/u/youngtexascouple is our reddit name check us out we post regularly if any of you are in the Houston area shoot me a message. We sell our kik so unfortunately I can not share that.

I can only imagine how much that room smelled like cum

Video?

Don't be mad.

Ahhh much like my sock drawer

Cheap cologne and marijuana

Damn, it is the right username. Selling kik though? And here was me hoping for a 1on1 with the hotwife of hotwives lol

Yeah it was the wife's idea it didn't make sense to me at first but theirs a lot of lonely guys that pay to just talk to her about their days lol

What I don't understand is what makes you so angry about what another person enjoys. Are you so insecure that not only your girlfriend but everyone else's must conform to your monogamous ideology?

Wow, totally not where I was thinking of steering the conversation haha. Shes a fucking stunner though, if I lived in the US I would be throwing my hand up lol

>wife's idea

How much did you charge these guys to fuck your wife?

>stunner
You have very limited contact with women, don't you.

I didn't. That's illegal. She's not a prostitute. If she finds you attractive, she will fuck you.

Ww2 when germany lost. White people were cucked ever since

Post more pics of her getting fucked?

Yeah I have a feeling this lady made money somehow. If really her old man you should go kill yourself. She wants to fuck a nignog and did. Had more dicks in one fuck session than most women do in their lives. Then to boot she gets to fuck as much as you want and you fap as much as you want. So she gets your money and bitchs you out.

cuck alert

I'm in Houston. If I shoot you a message would you let me fuck your wife too?

>I hope you guys like this album
I don't. It sickens me.

Her tits look pretty fuckable, that's for sure.

Bleep bloop Ebola virus

All of these pics and several other galleries of the same ugly whore are available on imagefap

profile/Jerome_B/galleries

Pretty gross, OP. You should get a divorce. Your wife's pussy was tainted with nigger stink.

>mfw this thread

For you OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

Obvious faggot is obvious

rekt
/thread

Youll never get the smell of nigger off her

Alright, I'll try to say the same shit in different words:

You have lost your wife. At its core, marriage is a contract of exclusivity; one which has been broken. She no longer has any worth as a woman to you, as said worth was taken by no more than a monkey.

Your wife has been fucked by a nigger, and she is no longer a wife to you at all. I hope it was worth it.

Which subreddits did you post on? This would be an easy way of getting laid it seems

she do anal?

>insecurity intensifies

>calling someone insecure becuase they don't think it's right that someone's wife shouldn't be treated like a living sex toy

Liberal reasoning everyone.

nice pic
did she enjoy it?
are you ever going to look at her the same?
will she ever be satisfied by you again?

Love the pics man.. got any videos?

Literally anything but "young"

I dunno about you, but I love cucks. Easy poon. Try it sometime

Obvious cuck is obvious

Fuck it, have a bump. I'm interdasted

more pics OP? Also where on reddit did you go to find these people?

im a libertarian

Since this is a chuck thread; the closest I ever came to something like this was once I let a friend of ours who we all know has a foot fetish massage my wife's stocking feet. We were all drunk st the time and it didn't go any further than that, but it was pretty obvious that he had boner when he finished.
Am I a cuck now?

Then you should be in favor of property rights

she's a good girl

yea, wheres the conflict?