> no friends
> no family
> shitty job
> failed every opportunity i've had
> just want to die

lol even the fags in this shithole ignore me

at least you have a job fuck nugget. go cry to someone else
sage

Man this board is full of fags like you if you would really want to you would just do and dont post this dramatical shit for attention. hows ur kik ??

go ahead end your life.

join the club

all the money i make goes towards bills and debts, i'm never able to enjoy anything. i haven't had real fun in years.

man where you from ?

You've got a job desu. I don't even have that.

U faggots just need to stay away from Sup Forums and go to the gym

>failed every opportunity i've had
>just want to die
Tried jumping from a tall height? Laying across train tracks at the last moment before a train comes?
I've seen enough shit-for-brains 3rd Worlders off themselves successfully doing that kind of thing, that anyone should be able to do it.

describe people on Sup Forums
>add age
> no friends
> no family
> shitty job
> failed every opportunity
> just want to die

london, i live in a shitty studio flat that i managed to get for a below market value since it had been neglected for years. cleaned all that shit up and now its a decent place, but what for? living by myself is so depressing and i don't see a bright future

If you are gonna end your life join ISIS and go to Syria

hahaha
that was me aswell at 20
labouring for bricklayers during the week and cooking on weekends to pay off previous debts and rent for the shittiest house in one of the shittiest suburbs
whats your plan to get unstuck?
mine was military and im fairly happy with where i am now
mates you make are your family

i don't have a plan yet, but your post makes me a bit optimistic.
i guess i should join a course or something and focus a bit on my hobbies, hoping to meet interesting people in the meantime

>sobby frog
>bitches about how much he wants to die
>doesn't want to commit suicide by doing something daring like fight a bear or try to climb mount everest with no gear on
no wait you're just an attention seeking faggot you still wont do it

i said i want to die, i never said i want to kill myself

>want to die
>committing suicide is not the same thing
kys

kek

i have discovered a new kind of autism

shut up fags it's actually very different. i want it to be over, but because of something beyond my control. i would never voluntarily cause my own death

look at it this way
you now have nothing to tie you down
you can go anywhere and be whoever you want
i changed my name and tell people a completely different history; who's going to know any better?
>pics everything i owned at the time, except for rust bucket lancer

Why not?

sorry to break it to ya but that thing thats beyond your control wont matter once you are dead

i can't bring myself to kill anyone, not even myself

thank you for this, it motivated me a bit

drive into area 51 and livestream cunt

you from america i hear changing your name and telling people lies is common there once you remove your genitals

Psych fags can actually take insights on this since many anons in 20's are in the same situation. Is this a generation thing? A media induced thing? A natural developmental thing?

nah, not a tranny
just need a story for when people ask about my family or lack of

just tell them you had a sex change and your family doesnt accept you anymore and win the hearts and minds of all the sjws

>Posts Pepe in 2016
>Expects sympathy on Sup Forums

Just fucking die, faggot.

welcome to real life you pussy

Feelsbad BC we all know it'd work

Waaaaaa all the money I work for goes to food and shelter but I can afford to live by myself at age 19.
Well here's an idea OP
>get training or education
>that leads to a better job
>keep failing?
>if you're too stupid to be a plumber kys and make the world a better place

i should start telling girls i have just had a sex change and ask them to have sex with me if they say no i will ask them why they are discriminating against my sexuality and tell them that they should check their privilege

/thread

>> 28 yo in 3 months
>> no friends
>> no family
>> shitty job (make 37cad/hour as ironworker)
>> failed every opportunity i've had
>> just want to die

Get on my lvl nigga