/asean/

/asean/ rate my gf edition

Wheres the uni students? Is it holiday today? Lrt is empty, i cant spoon people if train isnt full.

Other urls found in this thread:

perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/perth-teenager-nicole-bicknell-died-after-drinking-95-per-cent-polmos-spirytus-rektyfikowany/news-story/ce194ba688ee2d858ec34200c00b79d1
youtube.com/watch?v=QhfZsRJscgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. perogol

Animeme

PLDT unreliable internet is making me angry.

No students because no school because no jeeps because no drivers because strike.

braap

Do SEA countries have some local alcohol like Baijiu in China, Sake in Japan and Korean soju ?

Rice wine called Tuak I guess. That shit is flammable lol

seems Tuak is palm wine not rice wine, or are you talking of another beverage ?

Did you ever drink it ?

Nope, tuak is from white rice here.

is it delicious ?

Well some people can't start their day without it.... it's not bad. I can say that drink is pretty brutal.

Well I'm curious and thirsty now, I have something to look forward to next time I take a holiday.

Stupid PLDT keeps giving me "connection error". Makes it harder to post.

We have this thing called lambanog. It's quite strong though. I tried it when I went to Quezon before and, not being a person who likes alcohol, I spit it out.

From what I read, not much, the drink is usually 40-45°; how does it compare to bourbon/whisky/cognac if you ever had those ?

rip frenchie
died from first shot

I'm used to the Chinese drinking culture, I don't think it can be much worse than that homemade baijiu I drank the first time I went there.

School is cancelled due to strike

That pic
Body language suggests they are friends or gay bffs

some people died from drinking tuak
tuak very dangerous since the alcohol content are above dangerous limit and no one control the alcohol% since its homemade/freshbatch and consumed on the spot

why would you willingly make that kind of drink though ?

some people dont have money and make their own moonshine
they just put everything and hopefully it doesnt kill them
have fun
cant wait to read news on frenchie ded from drinking truak

well I guess I can't back down

ciu bekonang, arak bali, lapen, rajawali, intisari, abidin (anggur merah beer dingin) lit. Red wine with cold beer

you
perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/perth-teenager-nicole-bicknell-died-after-drinking-95-per-cent-polmos-spirytus-rektyfikowany/news-story/ce194ba688ee2d858ec34200c00b79d1

thanks senpai
fapping to her right now

95°, she went full retard

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>yuri
>futa
>NTR

>futa

locon kaname

salam alaykum

Name best food from asean. Going to asean food festival and so far i want to try mango sticky rice

Mcdo Bigmac

Mee hoon

Bifun are just bog standard noodles you can get anywhere. Was wanting to try something different

Lechon or Chicken rice. I'm not fond of adobo but if you get the chance, go ahead and try it.

roasted dog meat.

I used to have chicken rice all the time when i lived in singapore. I'll have a look for the other two, the pig thing looked delicious

Kolo mee ah

WAR
A
R

IS COMING

Brunei Empire will rise again

CINA _ _ _ _

MELAYU _ _ _ _ _ _

INDIA _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

xth for best girl

BENGGALI
CIMB bank
And who on earth thought a creepy octopus is a good idea for a mascot?

Instead of study, why don't you dressed up as a girl and seduce your teacher with your cute round dick?

As an Australian Citizen I consider it my right to spread my seeds throughout the ASEAN region

T. Ching ming uy

I want a malay gf

Ilocos Bagnet, how the pork breaks inside your mouth is heavenly.

That's Kevin Ming Uy to you

Kengsom, somtam, kerabu, paprik, dodol , kuih seri muka, rojak, roti jala, lempeng pisang (banana pancake).

Is one of the reasons given for our nationwide transport strike today (against phasing out of jeepney's aged above fifteen) stupid?

>wanting a terrorist
Keep your genes Christian.

It's a legitimate one. Many jeepney operators can't afford to buy new jeepneys, which means if the plan is implemented, they'll be out of business.

>literally just lechon kawali

Bicol Express

is it true that most jeeps in manila are so worn out that the floor is rusty and have holes in it?

>he never tasted one to know the difference

Jeeps in manila are 2nd hand old worned out banned jeeps from province since tagalogs are lax in enforcing laws.

Don't know, I haven't rode on a jeep in about a year. The jeeps in my home province are generally well-maintained, though.

Wait, province jeeps are better? Whew lad goddamnit Manila.

jeeps in moa is still the goat due to being airconditioned

Aren't the Baclaran -> MOA jeeps the small as fuck ones? They're the most uncomfortable jeeps I've ridden. Also the air conditioned thing isn't really great. Some Makati jeeps offer them but can't keep up with the Philippine weather.

IA! IA!

Never tried the baclaran
The only one i tried is the one near dfa and it's quite spacious.

>cant keep up with the weather
They just probably too cheap to fix the freon

>implying i wouldnt convert her to become a qt catholic

>provinces
kek no they are as cancerous and even cheaper 2nd hand
I did it tastes like dirty and too much oil

the ones near malacanang the blue ones are really good feels like a bus

>not Protestant
Enjoy Hell.

i wouldnt do that if i were you

oh shiet.. Kangz Salman.. whats good ??

Any other PLDT peeps here? The internet in my house has been shitty for weeks.

Just call 172 you lazy fuck

not much, just getting breakfast and shitposting a bit after al fajr

how about you brother everything good?

I think we get more 2nd hand jeeps here in the provinces imo they just repaint and refurbish things together

they both taste the same to me literally the same dish
unless one or the other makes it spicy

>transport strike
>Manila decide to suspend classes instead of providing commuting support to the students
At emergencies such as this I'm now more afraid if my tax that goes to Manila is being spent properly. It's like supporting idiots while being an idiot at the same time.

rate my ancestry

>Only Quezon and Erap have no common elite ancestry with everyone

>Duterte is somehow distantly related to Jose Rizal
>Marcos and the Aquinos are relatives through marriage

As far as I know it also happening in Cebu, Iloilo and Rizal

kek blame Duterte and the DILG they would rather set up a concert in luneta :^)

Hi there, Jim. Care to disprove that claim?

That pic is a pic of disbelief though, not a pic of questioning.

yaa gomen gomen

some LGUs are offering free rides but

But its not enough to encompass the schoolfags
only the workfags

Worry not your turn is next.

Why is Filipino TV so bad

Having scripted shows every day instead of once a week leads to rushed or padded writing.

There's terrorist attack right now in Bandung, here live coverage youtube.com/watch?v=QhfZsRJscgg

because they dont try to appeal to you

and they never will

>right
I think you mean duty.

Are there any good channels or do I have to stick to Netflix

non cable?

State TV kek no hing but circlejerk news

there's also a INCuck channel showing their charities and shit without mentioning they encourage you to convert to get more gibes me

tulong po

stupid FAILipiN

HAHAHAHAHahHAHAHAHA

WE DINDU NUFFIN
>no casualties or motives
You sure its not a firework prank?

i have literally been raped by 3 pinoys

in a video game

and now 4

*unzips dick*

THERE'S MORE TO COME.

YAMEROOOOOO